Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience (2946 Views)

URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by coolluk(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Is MMM is a Ponzi scheme? I don’t know and I am not going into the details about the topic has been beaten severally on several threads, but I am going to give you another perspective about it
Nobody knows when the bubble is going to burst but I will advise you to take the risk and cash in, but before you do I would like to drop a couple of points
1. You make 30% of your principal and $20 for amount less than 120000 or $50 for amounts more than 170000, so lets you want to start with 20000, after 30 days you get 6000 for your 30% and $20 dollars which is about 8000 depending on the exchange rate. This means you made about 14000. I wonder how much 20000 in your GTBank would fetch you in similar time.

2. Referrals – this is the part of MMM I love the most. Next month I would be making approx. 55000 from referrals i.e. people I introduced. So basically if you don’t want to continually invest your money in MMM, you can refer others and make passive income through referral commissions, which is exactly 10%. For example you refer 3 people (can be more) and they invest 50000 each, you make 10% off each of them and that’s earning 15000 passively.

3. Risk Management – Don’t put all your money in MMM, I know people who do it but I won’t advice you to. Manage your risk properly, if you want to invest in MMM do not go all in. let’s say you have 150000 in your account, I would advise you to invest 30000. I would say your level of income should determine how much you are willing to put in.
So that’s my take on MMM, Life’s a risk, manage it properly
If u have questions or want to join

Mail me – iamlasbrey@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 07061996570

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by whitelondon: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2016
coolluk:
Is MMM is a Ponzi scheme? I don’t know and I am not going into the details about the topic has been beaten severally on several threads, but I am going to give you another perspective about it
Nobody knows when the bubble is going to burst but I will advise you to take the risk and cash in, but before you do I would like to drop a couple of points
1. You make 30% of your principal and $20 for amount less than 120000 or $50 for amounts more than 170000, so lets you want to start with 20000, after 30 days you get 6000 for your 30% and $20 dollars which is about 8000 depending on the exchange rate. This means you made about 14000. I wonder how much 20000 in your GTBank would fetch you in similar time.

2. Referrals – this is the part of MMM I love the most. Next month I would be making approx. 55000 from referrals i.e. people I introduced to MMM and you know the best part, you can’t join MMM without being referred by somebody. So basically if you don’t want to continually invest your money in MMM, you can refer others and make passive income through referral commissions, which is exactly 10%. For example you refer 3 people (can be more) and they invest 50000 each, you make 10% off each of them and that’s earning 15000 passively.

3. Risk Management – Don’t put all your money in MMM, I know people who do it but I won’t advice you to. Manage your risk properly, if you want to invest in MMM do not go all in. let’s say you have 150000 in your account, I would advise you to invest 30000. I would say your level of income should determine how much you are willing to put in.
So that’s my take on MMM, Life’s a risk, manage it properly
If u have questions or want to join

Mail me – iamlasbrey@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 07061996570

You can join mmm without being referred by anybody. Read more on their website and stop feeding ppl untrue account

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by ogawisdom(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
whitelondon:

You can join mmm without being referred by anybody. Read more on their website and stop feeding ppl untrue account

Dnt mind d mischievous op I joined mmm without being referred by anybody, I resolve issues thro support n online consultants.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by coolluk(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
sorry guys,
corrected
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by HMZi: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
One thing for sure,its gonna crash..
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by Marisley(f): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerians take caution... Zimbabweans are crying
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
If it crashes what is your gain?
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by Betapikin101: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Marisley:
Good day Mavrodians.
If anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in SA and Zimbabwe.
Don't argue with them. No story. Just give dem these links to see whether MMM is alive or not.

SA: http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials/

NIG: http:///testimonials

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by coolluk(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
why r people not on mmm bothered about it crashing, if u dont want to join, dont. Nobody is forcing u and let those who want to risk their money be.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by coolluk(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Response on enquiries from Zimbabwe by Nigerians:

Good day. How is Nigeria today? Please note MMM East Africa is the parent website for MMM Zimbabwe. Have received a flood of inquirries from Nigeria asking if MMM Zimbabwe has crashed. It has not and will not crash. The only news worth writing home about is the freezing of mavros from 10 August to 5 September. And the PH train has balances and is moving on slowly and surely. Please note that MMM E.Africa and MMM Nigeria are very independent of each other as we use USD$ here and you use Naira. Our site is ea-, and you are . Whatever will happen here will have no effect there. Please do not panic nor create panic for what is inaccurately reported by the newspaper. MMM together we change the world

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by tayooluwole: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
coolluk:
Response on enquiries from Zimbabwe by Nigerians:

Good day. How is Nigeria today? Please note MMM East Africa is the parent website for MMM Zimbabwe. Have received a flood of inquirries from Nigeria asking if MMM Zimbabwe has crashed. It has not and will not crash. The only news worth writing home about is the freezing of mavros from 10 August to 5 September. And the PH train has balances and is moving on slowly and surely. Please note that MMM E.Africa and MMM Nigeria are very independent of each other as we use USD$ here and you use Naira. Our site is ea-, and you are . Whatever will happen here will have no effect there. Please do not panic nor create panic for what is inaccurately reported by the newspaper. MMM together we change the world

But they don defreez d mavros now ?
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by coolluk(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
tayooluwole:
But they don defreez d mavros now ?
yea they have
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by sugar2ice: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Guy u can go and cry with them and leave us alone. Amebooshi
Marisley:
Re: My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience by Pascopele: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
which 1 of them do u like among the pics I dropped?
whitelondon:

(1) (Reply)

Claim Free Dogecoin / Make 3K - 21K In A Month Just By Sharing Products On Your Facebook Wall Daily / Mine Atoshi (atos) For Free. It's Going To Explode Like Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.