Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend (56406 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by mohciz69(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
All this waka pass actress self....here in Kotangora we don't know them
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by GdexFolami(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:

If you were to see a picture of your daughter like this online, how would you explain it
I won't be happy cus shes my daughter,she disrespected my name and thats my family.dats why i'm asking her that question.pls understand concept before u butress,dnt just click the word 'quote' ,think before u do.thanks ma
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by slimsoshady(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Who is joke jigan.. sad
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jennyebi(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
who is she again?
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by GdexFolami(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Oko e tile cheesy ma pa ro
pls translate
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by cindyrocks(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Why am I not angry with you?

grin
Vorpal:

Mama mia "blows kiss"
That pic is an understatement as to what you exude in your dp.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2016
cindyrocks:
Why am I not angry with you?
grin
kiss
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by 99foxxy(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Jeez, such pose online, maka what? what if they break up tomorrow and as usual Nigerians with their bad mouth brings this shiit called doggy style pose up to tarnish her image? what am I saying? person wey tarnish her image herself?
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by buffalowings: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
cindyrocks:
And this crap made front page.

Mods please take this off with an apology note.

Just wait for my own shitpost
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by motherfucker: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:

If you were to see a picture of your daughter like this online, how would you explain it
Well said. The average Nigerian is egocentric and they never see how what they say affect them as well.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Lumpyy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Orisi-risi,how disgracefull
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
... She did this pose 'just with a boy friend'? So if this guy didn't marry her at the end of the day, will she redo that pose for posterity sake? Common sense is not common.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Jethrolite(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:

It looks inappropriate and degrading... and No, I would not do this

Not an ounce of self respect here
Lol, I hear you.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by urahara(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
What is nairaland turning into cry
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Kushlekan(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Wait!!! Who's she? Down here in Rio we know Lisa Ann....Pamela Anderson and Mia Kalifa.....but da hell is this attention seeking Wanna Be??!!!!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Kushlekan(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Brandi love
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Senorprinz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
sanpipita:

You dont tell people what to do within their own convinence and really i would like to know what is so wrong with this pic or pose, if this was Kim K or Rihanna posing im sure you people be having a wankfest
what people do within their own convienence is their business actually, but when they decide to make it public, it becomes the public's business, i don't know why you're offended seeing differing opinions on this pose, you don't expect everyone to give them rave reviews. btw, i wouldn't bat an eyelid if rihanna or kk appeared in such pose.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
the igbo boy is 4kuping!see his flat head like baba spectacles. let me save the photo now, In case they break up next year and she tries to marry another.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by XtremelyCoded(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buh sha I'm not surprised ooo... She really acting up to her name "JOKE" indeed she is a Joke....

Nobody should comman lecture me on how to pronounce the name oooo... Save thunder from destroying you this afternoon
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by bolaino(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:

It doesn't matter if they do that behind closed doors or whatever, but for her boyfriend or whatever to make her pose like that for a picture is demeaning, just look @ how she's bent over. He should respect her not to do that
thank you, you are very correct. It is disrespectful.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jossy2k2: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Absolute nonsense, I don't think they are educated, can't u hear the sound of the name, jigan, it sounds rascal
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Pylony(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Soon she'll have to try Monkey style. grin
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:
She's not really popular and the last picture is so disrespectful, on all levels

God bless you for your comment
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
jobless post
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by chucky101(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:

Disrespectful to herself, and coming from the boyfriend or whatever Yeah, I've heard that before
Ok. Have you also heard your eyes kinda look like Mesut Oezils' also bambi?
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Philip6800(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Oko e tile cheesy ma pa ro
lol
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
mtcheeew.d guy stick no long,dats y she dey smile for camera.if to say the thing long,we go dey see her dey shout
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by tranxo(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2017
jessiecah:

It looks inappropriate and degrading... and No, I would not do this

Not an ounce of self respect here
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.