Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group (4160 Views)

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group by Soibibo1(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Facebook Pages or Groups are not designed to be blogging platforms like WordPress, Blogger, Joomla etc which can be monetized using Google AdSense or any other third party pay-per-click or Affiliate programs. However, Facebook is identified as not just the biggest social media site, it is also the biggest online marketing service in the world.

However, for your Facebook Page or Group generate income, its owner must craft a conscious strategy through which income can be generated.

Many people think creating a Facebook page or group, just as they think about blogging will automatically convert to money. Well, its not true.

In this post I'll take time to walk you through some strategies you can apply to generate income through your Facebook Page or Group.

WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT IN PLACE.

Just creating a Facebook Page or Group does bit qualify or guarantee you regular income, there are steps you need to take to prepare your page for revenue generation.

1. Grow the Page or Group:

By this I guess you know what I mean. After creating your Facebook platform invite friends and foes to like it or add them up( did I say foes? lol.). If its a page invite for LIKES, If its a Group add your friends.

I advice that you make other of your friends adnin so that they can also invite or add friends to the platform. Let me warn you that at this point you must know who the friend you want to add is. I recommend making the person a contributor or editor so as to maintain your control over the page above the next person your adding.

2. Create Engagement:

At this stage make show to engage your audience with interesting content. I strongly recommend images since they keep your audience engaged in either liking or comments on them.

Once you are sure that your posts are getting attention then its almost ready to monetize. One way you can sustain engagement is to Stay on Purpose. By that I mean if your platform is for comedy and you start posting politics you'll not get a good result. Let your platforms title suggest its purpose and try to stick to it.

If you have successfully done these. Bravo!!! Your ready for the revelation am about showing you.

MONETIZATION IDEAS.

This is what you want to know, I guess. Well, every body wants to make a little extra income from he/she does so your not in it alone.

You can try any or all of these strategies.

1. Sell Products on Your Page or Group:

A Facebook Page or Group allows you to place products for sale and get paid. You can decide to approach a nearby Cosmetics shop and list their products for sale on your makeup or fashion Page or Group and they'll pay you commission. Like I said earlier "Stay on Purpose".

You can help sell mobile phones for vendors via your Facebook tech page or group and get commission on sales.

2. Promote Brands:

With an Active Page or Group you can approach corporate brands for you to promote their brands, products and services. You can do this by writing a brief proposal with images to show the number of likes and comment you page/group gets per post, what you'll do to promote their brand such as video review if their brand and products, graphic presentation, or even blog post.

With this corporate Brands will pay you on tariff to advertise and promote their products and services on your platform.

3. Use it to Generate Lead to a Blog/website:

A blog is more disposed to monetization tool and services such as I've mentioned, AdSense, affiliate marketing , products sale etc.

If you have an E-STORE such as jumia( don't worry even if yours isn't that big) you can direct traffic to the site through your page/group.

For example, you have a small business site where you sell products for supermarkets and in turn they pay you commission for sales, you can direct people to the site to buy through your page.

CONCLUSION.
The success of your endeavor solely depends on you strategy, hard work and faith. Like I said Facebook is the biggest Marketing platform online but as to whether you win or loose is up to you.

Remember just having Page Likes or Many Members doesn't make you money, you have to identify a possible advantage and pursue it vigorously. See it as a business you want to do.

Hope you learnt something new from this post. in case you've already tried something that worked and you'd like to share, please drop a comment.

Re: FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group by QueenIdeas(f): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Interesting article! I learnt one or two things from it and I am inspired!

1 Like

Re: FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group by emmyt2: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please is fastgem legit or scam

(1) (Reply)

Can One De-register A Domain Name? / I Have More Then 1000$ In My Paypal Account But Can't Withdraw / Easiest Way To Hack A Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.