Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges (18149 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Reference(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not surprised by the posture of the Abuja factional APC. The envy some people have for Tinubu within a party he worked and sweated to build is legendary. From the moment James Faleke was schemed out, I knew that some people who feel threatened by BAT were determined to cut him to "size". But the BAT I know has fought lots of familiar battle, and he shall triumph.

My prayer is for him to join forces with us to punish APC.in 2019

Long before the Faleke inquisition. The day Lai Mohammed declared that the APC had 'many leaders' was the day the horse called APC bolted. C'mon man, what does the law of power say about this matter. The same mistake Amaechi made in the haste to undermine and replace Jonathan as defacto south leader, so Tinubu was to eager to assert his influence instead of allow the old lion to wither. If Tinubu is as skilled he should have sensed Buhari could not make it and bidded his time instead of making school boy errors.
There is a business saying that you donot employ whom you cannot fire or else....
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by greatermax77(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
THE APC LEADER FROM SOUTHWEAST NO GET NAME NI.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You can't restructure a party when the President is bent on listening to those with intent to frustrate you out. what was Buhari's response to Faleke issue? What about Ondo? Why did he reject ALL BAT's ministerial nominees in favor of BAT's adversaries?

Man, BAT should pull out and join forces with us(PDP). Politics is about interest not sentiments or emotions

Pull out is not an option. That is suicide. He has made mistakes and must allow the pressure cooker to vent before opening it, even if his balls are cooking inside....or else....
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by billyG(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bro, let's be honest!

Buhari is threading the path of Jonathan who abandoned Obj that brought him to power and instead aligned with Edwin Clark and other appointees that had no real political clout. At the end, Obj joined forces with powerhouses like BAT in APC to kick him out of power.

Buhari is threading same path, his sycophants see Tinubu as a "common foe", the best for Jagaban is to switch over to PDP where he will be given his due place and help bring down the government in 2019 as well as punishing his haters especially in his SW. BAT can't cope with a new party that will make him contend with the forces in PDP and APC, his continuous stay in APC will also cause more embarrassment.

He gotta join forces with us.WE NEED HIM
Make he do wetin?leave his party go join dead pdp?my guy no vex ooo!i dey beg u stop taking shekpe.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by ajepako(f): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Buhari is not Jonathan.. If Tinubu tries nonsense, Buhari will jail him and destroy his lying brigade media

Honestly, what I feel for BAT is pity

Toiling so hard for an abokiii who is about to devour him..

But then, as Yoruba will say: eniti o ba ta ara ile re lopo , ko le ri ran ni owon ( if you sell your brethren cheap, be ready to pay exhobitantly for his re-purchase)

Mr. Tinubu, next time, shine your eyes when dealing with northerners..
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
middlebelter:

The fact that the South is divided today does not mean it will stay divided perpetually. Remember the division you are talking about in the South was orchestrated by GEJ when he chose to sideline key political figures from the zone despite the fact that they were responsible to his ascension of the throne? Also remember that the SW has been the only region keeping this country together. If today the SW decides to go back to her tent, you can be sure the SE will only clap hands and hasten back home.
The key loosers will be those of us from Middle belt without coherent association and of course the Hassan FULANIS.
If PMB is serious about rebuilding this country, he should address the noise of corruption that is oozing out from his inner chamber. Allow Abba Kyari and Dairy face EFCC and come clean and this will lend credence to his anti corruption fight. He should demonstrate to us for once that what PDP is saying about the anti corruption fight to be one sided is not true and submitting his staff for probe.
Nigerian should eschew tribal and political sentiments and let's fight corruption collectively before its too late.

But you know that is not possible. That cannibalism is not permitted in the holy books. This is why we have said for decades: 'Only restructuring can save us'. No man can. We have flipped all the cards including the one with Buhari's face as the joker but still losing.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Izonpikin: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not surprised by the posture of the Abuja factional APC. The envy some people have for Tinubu within a party he worked and sweated to build is legendary. From the moment James Faleke was schemed out, I knew that some people who feel threatened by BAT were determined to cut him to "size". But the BAT I know has fought lots of familiar battle, and he shall triumph.

cool

Me na to just sip my orijin dey look all of them...
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by devilson(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
2019 would be fun I swear,I pray apc lose ondo Nd edo with the way they are fighting each other.
buhari is fast losing popularity in s.west nd middle belt nd he his still fighting tinubu.
he should remember 2019 is north VS north nd he only had 55% In s.west In 2019 unlike gej who had 82
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by free13: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chanji. .... ... grin
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Izonpikin: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Moving between threads to defend Tinubu while claiming neutral tongue
no mind am.. cheesy
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Goke7:

oga tinubu i know will rather form his own party than teaming up with the torn umbrella. The same thing he did, ditching AD to form AC which later become ACN and finally to APC.

Tinubu is not like folks like atiku and ffk that jumps from one party to another.
My brother you should drop prejudice and think like a politician.

The situation of AD then and now is different. As at then Tinubu was the only Governor of AD, AD was fictionalized into three (Tinubu faction, Pro-Obj faction and another faction). Tinubu seize the opportunity to hijack AD structure into AC and had alliance with PAC and a section of PDP led by Atiku Abubakar, Audi Ogbeh, Abubakar Rimi etc. Do note that PDP was the only opposition Tinubu had.

Now the APC is incumbent in the Center, should BAT form a new party he will be a 3rd force to contend with the formidable PDP and Federal backed APC. This may even cost him significant areas in Lagos.

However, should he come to PDP it will be a direct battle with APC and PDP would give him all backing necessary and structure.

Think...
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Seems you really well informed about Tinubu's popularity in Benue State ..

Ah Dey suspect you Tonye.

It's true because George Akume the king of Benue is always on Tinubu's side
Lol boss you self know every for Benue side
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
kahal29:
Ghen Ghen..... The war has started and I don't know who will win at end of the day but what I know for sure is that there is going to be a realignment forces. I see Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Oyegun camps in APC uniting against Tinubu's camp and how that will play out... .. Only time will tell. My fear for Tinubu is that I don't know whether he gave this recent media onslaught against Oyegun a deep thought. Secondly I don't even know who and who is in his camp presently and finally, this is Abuja/federal politics and not Lagos. These people have beaten him in the National Assembly tussle and if care is not taken they may repeat it again.

In your dreams! What do you people think of Buhari sef? You most certainly do not know the man and probably too young to know his antecedents. Buhari and Saraki?
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Very nice idea..if lots of interest will be drop to accommodate him.which as it stand non is ready to let go.

You know au "we fought"hard to keep the north politically equal with the south. Obj used all necessary trick to achieve that..even tho jonathan felt at atime he could do it alone.baba was not really happy..the rest is history.
We know implication of a strong northerner ascending the presidency..
Politics is in their blood and they will within a short period gain all lost ground,dominate and rule..aint hard.
Now this men have seized power and the understand the principle of division in the south..and are ready to sacrifices anybody and win anybody for that purpose.

To them lagos is the most important second to ogun state.cos of their interest. they won't mind throwing Tinubu under the bus and raising another tinubu that will protect their interest. They've done it before and it won't be difficult now.they made him.and ve been His backbone.

If tinubu decamps..i can assure you..he will end up in jail..no sentiments.

Ok PDP best options is a southern vice.anywhere from the south..and a strong willed from the north.
Buhari might not be coming 2019 and even if his popularity is on the down run.
A strong north will divide his based and aunited south will win the vote.

Lagos..if Apc should loose. after the elections. Lagos will be decided..plus tinubu minus him..

They are already tightening the loop round him..
Guess why his men are screaming..tho he has loyalties..
Honestly from the position of things going on..me" thinks the north don't really need him..they need the south south more.

Minding the fact that the north don't deal on sentiments like the south..
Now you get the point boss
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by ImpersonatorSS: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Political mistakes in what way? Are the west not in PDP, is Fayose not a PDP governor? Is Tinubu equals to SW? The way you guys think somethings amuse me just because of your hatred for the SW. You should be worried about your people and not the West.

Exactly!

My problem with the looonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners is that they keep equating Tinubu to the SW/Yoruba.

Isn't Saraki himself Yoruba?

Tinubu is not even in good terms with the AFENIFERE - the core Yoruba leaders. I think he should reconcile with them soonest.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by kernel504(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:
Shots fired. Buhari is going the way of Jonathan. He's low in approval rating and trying to start a fight that is not necessary. It is too early for him to fight Tinubu. Buhari can't win the media war against Tinubu. Such fight should wait till he wins a second term in office. I guess he's only serving 4yrs in office.

The likes of Dele Momodu and Sahara Reporters have begun to write articles against Buhari for the reason that Tinubu has given them the green light to destroy Buhari's government. Buhari should thread carefully and learn how Obasanjo navigated the murky water when he had problem with Atiku.

I now agree with those who said Buhari is not smart. The man seems unintelligent.

No! He's smart. Because he has decided to decimate your demi god, you've started speaking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Kdon2: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Kdon2: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
FastShipping:

Were you ever a literature student? Read between the lines. Those who released the communique acted on behalf or Daura/Kiyari/presidency. When such fight starts, the principals use third party to do the attacks for them. Watch out how a SW group releases their own statement on behalf of Tinubu without saying Tinubu sent them.

U mean the dirty wrk is done by the underdogs!
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Kdon2: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You are on point bro!
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Kdon2: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
kahal29:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/26/apc-leader-behind-attacks-on-kyari-daura-group-alleges-2/

Tinubu just succeeded in messin and destroying himself! He has started a fight he can never win.SMH
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by ajawara(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:

The last time I checked, Chief Oyegun is a southerner.
Furthermore, there's nothing like Northern mafia. Obasanjo proved that the so called northern mafia is a myth.
As for Tinubu, I am least bothered about his ability to teach them political lessons. Trust me, if it comes to who Buhari will choose between Chief Oyegun and Tinubu, you know the answer.
As we speak, the whole political machinery of APC ondo is under Tinubu's control! Just ihaving a political understanding with the PDP candidate in Ondo?
Something tells me that you are not from the southwest so I can pardon your underestimation of Tinubu's political clout.
Keep on dreaming.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by divineappo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
kahal29:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/26/apc-leader-behind-attacks-on-kyari-daura-group-alleges-2/
obasanjo fought hard for jonathan to become president, jonathan betrayed him, we know how jonathan's political life ended.

Now, tinubu trusted buhari, tinubu fought hard to make buhari president, buhari has stabbed and betrayed tinubu, i know how buhari and his bloodsucking boko haram friends will end up.

Moral lesson: Never you bite the finger that fed you.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
lordyugo:

looool do pple still use dat "yaba left patient " line wen they hv notn constructive to say. Use ur deductive reasoning am sure ul understand d "gibberish"

You cant even spell well, I am not your set little man. Go look for your mates at the kiddies section.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Exactly!

My problem with the looonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners is that they keep equating Tinubu to the SW/Yoruba.

Isn't Saraki himself Yoruba?

Tinubu is not even in good terms with the AFENIFERE - the core Yoruba leaders. I think he should reconcile with them soonest.

They have to scream Tinubu to be relevant, I stop taking them serious when one of them said Tinubu should be blamed for the rot in Abia state. Lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by booblacain(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:

Which mistake? You are clearly not serious and not a Yoruba . You will soon see the grave consequences if something is not quickly done. Unlike those fighting Tinubu,he has the experience,human and material resources to single-handedly kill a national party.It was things like this that made him kill a national party, AD and built a new one ,AC, from the scratch.
The political destiny of the west has always been in their own hands.

You mean to say in Tinubu's hands.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by booblacain(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Businessideas:

The last time I checked, Chief Oyegun is a southerner.
Furthermore, there's nothing like Northern mafia. Obasanjo proved that the so called northern mafia is a myth.
As for Tinubu, I am least bothered about his ability to teach them political lessons. Trust me, if it comes to who Buhari will choose between Chief Oyegun and Tinubu, you know the answer.
As we speak, the whole political machinery of APC ondo is under Tinubu's control! Just imagine him having a political understanding with the PDP candidate in Ondo?
Something tells me that you are not from the southwest so I can pardon your underestimation of Tinubu's political clout.

Stop all these man worship and start thinking of ways to build institutions for your country.
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Siscooh: 3:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

I dont know the problem with you Osu guys. You will always want to drag the Yoruba to everything even when its people are well represented in both APC and PDP unlike your people that are not even relevant hence the cry for biashit. The Ijaws are more relevant than you guys, you should be worried about this shame instead of insulting those that are better than you. Osuism is truly a curse.
simple arguement you are insulting them. That is bad. Which curse? Too bad!
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Siscooh: 3:30am On Sep 27, 2016
divineappo:
obasanjo fought hard for jonathan to become president, jonathan betrayed him, we know how jonathan's political life ended.

Now, tinubu trusted buhari, tinubu fought hard to make buhari president, buhari has stabbed and betrayed tinubu, i know how buhari and his bloodsucking boko haram friends will end up.

Moral lesson: Never you bite the finger that fed you.
Because Na your hero!
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

You cant even spell well, I am not your set little man. Go look for your mates at the kiddies section.

always enjoy u nairaland mascots/clowns weak attempt at being funny .
cnt believe hes still using ds "go to d kiddies section" weak rhetoric looool. Since u r not constructive wit ur garbs ,am bored so I cn call u a retarded bigot
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Siscooh:
simple arguement you are insulting them. That is bad. Which curse? Too bad!

I hate hypocrites, so you conveniently ignored his post calling a whole tribe myopic and now pouring saliva on mine. You are a first grade hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

always enjoy u nairaland mascots/clowns weak attempt at being funny .
cnt believe hes still using ds "go to d kiddies section" weak rhetoric looool. Since u r not constructive wit ur garbs ,am bored so I cn call u a retarded bigot

You are deluded and too weak to engage me, nitwit like you are only good at displaying your foolishness to the world in 3D. Only God knows why he refused to attach a brain to your flat head.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

You are deluded and too weak to engage me, nitwit like you are only good at displaying your foolishness to the world in 3D. Only God knows why he refused to attach a brain to your flat head.

u really need to b remanded in an old pples home cos so much weak punchlines after another , he still used "3d" weak line. U kp boring me grandfather ,come wit sumtn new or the cone head u inherited from ur dad wont let u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour / Journalist Loyal To Adams Oshiomhole Brutalised At His Office Over N5m Loot(pics / President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.