Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) (26906 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Yesterday Comedian bovi celebrated his birthday in his house with basket mouth and friends in an hilarious ways.

See the pics and the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__dTvZGAe-c

1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by tyson99(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai in this recession people still dey do baiday,my own baiday is coming and my hrt is doing gbimgbim but if money no show na to just thank God for life and go people's house to chop since na xmas day

Just yesterday i lost 500naira and i was moody all tru grin grin grin

BABA GOD PICK MY CALL OOO

28 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
See more

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2016
When there's money, the fun comes in naturally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Smellymouth: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by GoggleB(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2016
This two guys are jux like bread and butter
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Arthurwinner(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2016
c as baskt mawt take fresh
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Arthurwinner:

cool
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
This two guys are jux like bread and butter

Lol[b][/b][i][/i] shocked
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by handysuzy(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
grin The two best comedians in Naija...HBD Bovi

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by TIREDOFSEX(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
so na dis kind news dem dey post for morning
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by topradar4(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Happy birthday to Him
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Lescalier: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Bovi my guy
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Sugarcious(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Free Basics Ohhhh

Why Can't I View Pictures??!!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by yeyeboi(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Ok we don see, we sef go make money celebrate our birthday inside aeroplane
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by NaLaugh: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
If you've ever been to a wildlife reservation and heard a pack of hyenas laughing, that's EXACTLY the same sound at 0:50 in this vid. cheesy

Happy Birthday to him.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by paschal47(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
na so so wine surround the cake dey protect am so oo.

chai money good oooo
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by henrydadon(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Bovi is a natural comedian
have enjoyed him since the days of extended family
Happy birthday to him and his daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by mencade5(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
People in my area said i resemble this guy. Abeg who he contact. He be like say na advert i dey do for am. Maybe na my elder brother from our former world.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Boyooosa(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
I no know y, did basket mouth always dey resemble spare artiste for my face
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Felixtuta(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow... Simple and nice
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by henrydadon(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Free Basics Ohhhh

it free nah..u can't view picture or watch video..
u can only view post...not in free in this world is actually really free
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Free Basics Ohhhh

Free Basics is pure scam!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Kassidy90(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Happy birthday to myself

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by ramright: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2016
HBD MHR LLNP AMEN.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by sarzwizard(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Arthurwinner:
Sounds very homo
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Jeetkool(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Share

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Debaddest(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Which on is man of fire again

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Exponental(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
We ain't hearing this guys jokes again. Are their jokes affected by the APC CHANGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old / BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Classy In New Photos / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.