Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband (33634 Views)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by solara: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:
What a beautiful lady! Only a coward will lay his hands on women

what is this 1 saying

2 Likes

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Opinedecandid(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
@op "beaten"
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by NairaMaster1(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
You were probably warned ahead by your love ones not to even marry this man

1 Like

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by ifenes(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
solara:

what is this 1 saying

You should read it again

5 Likes

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by RZArecta(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear Lynda Oguzie, does Facebook look like a police station to you or does your family wahala really concern us ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by ziggy1702(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
first of all you don't look beaten in that pix, and moreover we were not informed on what transpired. my advice is to get to the nearest police station and file a report if you believe you were truely harassed and beaten.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by justmenoni: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cry with her or follow go and beat the ex-husband

Bobbysmart6:
Owk.so what do u want us to do now
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by ogenna45: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Go to alakara police station in mushin area, in the welfare department. Ask for Mrs stella onyeche.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Marry cool guys like me you no go gree, you go marry Floyd Mayweather.

You never see anything.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by kdfinest(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
hahhahh bro nawa fr u oo.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tweakm758z:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .

God punish you, thief
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by RosaConsidine: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Errrr police?
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by histemple: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Why did he really beat her Isn't she allowed to see her son

You went to see your son and your husband starts beating you, just like that?

Women! Women!! Women!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by bobbiekrantz: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Izit nor "Beating"?
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by calliope(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
KayodeAjani:
Some people will say any man that beats a woman is a coward and all that

But women are using that excuse to mis behave and cause more arm to men

I wish to tell d publuc if my woman bhaves in a way that needs cain she will be flogged but luckiky she is ever obedient
I pray your inlaw Flogs the hell outta ur daughter when she disobeys or misbehave okay?.. And hey don't forget to give him a pat on the back when he does smiley
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by pippimp(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
I'm not here to judge since I don't know what transpired between them. Some women are devils always playing the victims when in fact they are the instigator.

The best thing to do(if hot tempered) is to avoid those women like Ebola.

It does not give anyone the right to put their hands on another person. This jungle justice mentality needs to stop.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by LordOfNaira: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is not hard to tell that she is playing the victim's card.

Mind you, I do not support domestic violence but those shouting domestic violence are becoming hypocritical.

The statement: "Only a beast will beat up a woman" is too one-sided. Men face violence too. I am an example. My first relationship was hell. The day I fought back with just two resounding slaps was the day it ended. But she will never tell anyone that she started the abuses (the slaps, especially, even once in a cinema and also in a big bus with a lot of passengers) and she never felt guilty because there is no statement like: "Only a beast will hit her husband/man"

A man should not hit a woman; a woman should not hit a man. Both should learn to settle their differences without provoking each other into physical combats. Respect is reciprocal.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Pray(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Only if you can tell us about the sweet times and what went wrong, then i will advise on what you should do. incomplete story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
lipsrsealed who eats bread with mayonnaise? Eww...
Movingcoil:
I don't understand, he just started beating you for no reason. I hate hearing just a part of a story especially from the female folks because I've witnessed such scenario where my neighbour is, her girlfriend is a chancer who bullied the guy into beating the hormones of aggressiveness off her, my guy was ignoring her nagging and faced his laptop to play games but the girl noticing my guy wasn't paying attention to her, took the laptop he borrowed from his work place and threw it on the ground which made the screen to shatter, my guy couldn't endure it again and massacred this girl, if not that I knew from the onset, if you hear the story this girl was spreading about my guy that she was with the laptop when my guy slides her down so she fell on the screen , how she twisted this story to make people sympathetise with her and made my guy look bad. I've told my guy to quit such relationship that this lady will get him into trouble but he refused, if this girl cook give me, I dey pour the food away because I fear everything about her. Girls and telling lies are like bread and mayonnaise.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm.... I can understand her not making a report since maybe she knew...like the husband said... nothing would be done about it. Guess he is well connected... the more reason why he shouldn't hit her. Preventing a mother from seeing her son?..and son from seeing mother?... must be a reason for such hatred...we got one side of the story...two more to go.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by DTOBS(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Do whatever you can do to help her stay alive...
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:
It is not hard to tell that she is playing the victim's card.

Mind you, I do not support domestic violence but those shouting domestic violence are becoming hypocritical.

The statement: "Only a beast will beat up a woman" is too one-sided. Men face violence too. I am an example. My first relationship was hell. The day I fought back with just two resounding slaps was the day it ended. But she will never tell anyone that she started the abuses (the slaps, especially, even once in a cinema and also in a big bus with a lot of passengers) and she never felt guilty because there is no statement like: "Only a beast will hit her husband/man"

A man should not hit a woman; a woman should not hit a man. Both should learn to settle their differences without provoking each other into physical combats. Respect is reciprocal.

chai! That's harsh! So sorry about your experience cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Zeze06(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
sometimes i just feel like dying when i see ladies running to social media to tell lies!! has she said what happened? NO! does the man beat up every woman he comes across? NO! why only you? deadly women always playing victim....oh gracious father in heaven, do not give me a woman that will cause my death or that which will cause me to commit murder...AMEN
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by luckyz4rea(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
I came here to view likes to aid my interested in the topic but i was disappointed! Only 13 likes and just for about 6 people! Ki lo n se le ni bi yi?

Don't people like the topic ni, considering that men love to sympathize with and support women whether called for or not!
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by uzoormah(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
women of these days sef.....na who know wetin she don talk
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by southernbelle(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of her to take appropriate steps to report this case, she is crying on facebook and even saying she doesn't want to tell her mother about it when she has succeeded in broadcasting herself. Please be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by teamfrabidel: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is unfair. Love is good and love hurts too.

Meanwhile,meet over 500k single Members on www.frabidel.com where you can hook up with anybody that's looking for a serious relationship.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by goddoncy4all: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
u people should ask her wat did she do or wat did she say to her ex husband
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Princewell2012(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
frond:
A responsible woman indeed! You left you son to be taking care of your ex? What is your responsibility as a mother. Please we are not interested in your crocodile tears. Nobody dey there when you dey make di baby. Take responsibility for your problems.

You have made a very good point.

In as much as i don't support beating of women but i believe that there is no smoke without fire.

A young woman intentionally abandoned her baby with my friend when he is not up to six month. Now his mother decided to take care of that boy until a woman who was in need of a baby desperately took the child and began to nurse him until he grow old.

The worst thing is that this woman doesn't even care about this boy weather he is dead or alive.
The young boy brought a goodluck to these family in abuja and they now have their own children. They were the one who gave the boy name goodluck. That's the name he is bearing now, and he is now a big boy.

One day he mistakenly saw her former wife and they make an arrangement to meet in a certain restaurant. And my friend invited goodluck and he has already informed him about the whole thing, though the boy doesn't want to come, he had to pasuade him very well before he finally agreed. You see this boy doesn't want to set his eyes on his mother infact he hates her so much, i don't know how he got such experience. But he doesn't want to set his two eyes on his mother.
So finally they all met in that venue and guest what? the boy boy recognized his mother but his mother did not recognize her son.

After they sitted for about thirty minute, Mr Christopher my friend ask his former wife if he could able to recognize his son whenever she sees him, but she was dumbfounded for a while and the man politely told her this is your son. And she bursted into
tears uncontrollably.

My brother it is very painful when a woman abandoned her growing baby to you and find her way and leaving you handicap for a very long time only to come back and begin to tell you rubbish. Only few men will be able to tolerate it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by KayodeAjani: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=calliope post=49684696]
I pray your inlaw Flogs the hell outta ur daughter when she disobeys or misbehave okay?.. And hey don't forget to give him a pat on the back when he does smiley [/quote

Yes if she misbehaves she should be flogged
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by ArabMopol(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mrop:
The lady pictured below is accusing her ex- husband of beating her up in front of their son.

She made the allegation on Facebook earlier. See she wrote below:

I got the beatings of my life today in front of my son, just because I visited my son. I can’t keep quiet anymore because my life I at stake, I’m posting this
here because I don’t know what will happen to me next.

My ex husband told me he will kill and bury me and nothing will happen to him. I can’t tell my mum about this trait because of her health.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/nigerian-lady-gets-beaten-up-by-her-ex.html?m=0

u can't tell your people about the threats but u feel comfortable to tell the whole congregation of Nairalanders.... Woman talk true because I didn't see any wound, is like u are cooking up this lies to attract empathy... child beater's a word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.