Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband (33624 Views)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
lipsrsealed who eats bread with mayonnaise? Eww...
I do and it is one of my best snacks. You don't know what you are missing and I don't know how to explain to you.
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Depe(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Princewell2012:

You have made a very good point.
In as much as i don't support beating of women but i believe that there is no smoke without fire.
A young woman intentionally abandoned her baby with my friend when he is not up to six month. Now his mother decided to take care of that boy until a woman who was in need of a baby desperately took the child and began to nurse him until he grow old.
The worst thing is that this woman doesn't even care about this boy weather he is dead or alive.
The young boy brought a goodluck to these family in abuja and they now have their own children. They were the one who gave the boy name goodluck. That's the name he is bearing now, and he is now a big boy.
One day he mistakenly saw her former wife and they make an arrangement to meet in a certain restaurant. And my friend invited goodluck and he has already informed him about the whole thing, though the boy doesn't want to come, he had to pasuade him very well before he finally agreed. You see this boy doesn't want to set his eyes on his mother infact he hates her so much, i don't know how he got such experience. But he doesn't want to set his two eyes on his mother.
So finally they all met in that venue and guest what? the boy boy recognized his mother but his mother did not recognize her son.
After they sitted for about thirty minute, Mr Christopher my friend ask his former wife if he could able to recognize his son whenever she sees him, but she was dumbfounded for a while and the man politely told her this is your son. And she bursted into
tears uncontrollably.
My brother it is very painful when a woman abandoned her growing baby to you and find her way and leaving you handicap for a very long time only to come back and begin to tell you rubbish. Only few men will be able to tolerate it.
maybe the man did not release the boy
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by Princewell2012(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Depe:
maybe the man did not release the boy

Is it with the issue on ground or my friends story?

If you re referring to my friend case, the answer is no. The woman wickedly abandoned the small lad and went her way.
You know women the way they behave when their head is hot?
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by KoldKash(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
You come across like a softie.

What are you waiting for,crying? When with just 10k you can get two able boys to beat him silly and make him undertake never to get physical with you again.

Men riding on soft women sin 1901
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by firebrand011077(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ask for his arrest and conviction....
Re: Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband by villavic(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
yedidiah:
It's like now a days, people can't just wait for something negative to happen to them so they can post it on social media for whatever reason.

What happened to the Police or other human rights watch?

i bet you if investigated thoroughly, she is a gold digger, probably after bearing the child then she met with a yahoo guy and follow up, now she won return, for the child she did not Care for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Enugu, Hangs Himself On A Tree. Graphic Photo / Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.