Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) (25345 Views)

Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) / Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Siscooh: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
Soon you will feel bad when your so-called Afonjas insult you. Are you a thief? Shame!
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Mufasa27(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Ibadan ke ?? I'm very sure he is not a Micra driver, because those guys are very dubious...
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by teacherbim(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=kulexkuzy post=49680023]dis dude lyk him condition..carry money go giv police..everlasting mumu. ;Ddis dude lyk him condition..carry money go giv police..everlasting mumu.[/quote
You are Ole olojukokoro
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Kiddominant:
Dear Afonja, It's IPOB not iPad, Youth not Yoot, Thanks, BTW Are you sure you'ld get sense again in that your miserable life?

Dear iPad yoot, i sabi english pass ur leader Nnamdi kanu wey dey rot for kuje prison. So no try to correct me again for your life
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by teacherbim(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
kulexkuzy:
dis dude lyk him condition..carry money go giv police..everlasting mumu. ;Ddis dude lyk him condition..carry money go giv police..everlasting mumu.

You are Ole Olojukokoro
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by donodion(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Big ups to the driver.. " Change begins with me" ....is it working or not?...Yes it is!
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by kaluchuks(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:

idiat....nd where you con dey?
You want to come and kill me?you guys are too good in rituals,i won't tell you goat.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by columbus007(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Do not judge a book by its cover,tho his face appear so hard like a thief but he's not one of them,what a good day he's had.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Saint52(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
How much is 170k and Laptop. is beta to return it.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Jay542(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Saint52:

How much is 170k and Laptop. is beta to return it.
Very reasonable. 170k is not worth it at all. The laptop you won't sell it much cos there's no receipt. The man made the right option.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by kayalla(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
the person wey go forget 170k and laptop sef well?

if this joke is true Gob Bless the Taxi guy and the person wey forget, will talk about him later
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by koxi: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu

People like you are the reasons Nigeria is swimming in backwardness. I pity you and ur likes. SMH
So 170k will solve ur life's problems and make u better?
You are finished! shocked sad
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by izobemheuwaize: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2016
God bless your hussle the more.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Kiddominant(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Dear iPad yoot, i sabi english pass ur leader Nnamdi kanu.
Dear Afonja, It's of no use arguing with an illiterate like you, You'ld probably beat me with experience, Thanks.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Kiddominant:
Dear Afonja, It's of no use arguing with an illiterate like you, You'ld probably beat me with experience, Thanks.

Dear iPad zombie, it's expirence not experience
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Lamor(f): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
flyca:
But the person wey forget 170K and laptop inside taxi, wetin e dey think sef undecided
Abi o..before i get my ass out of a taxi,i pick my things up.I can forget any other thing,not my laptop.Wat am i even saying,how much i get wey i dey forget some sef.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Alfa55: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Change as already begins wt him remain me n u
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by spiich007(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
u be idiot!!!
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Deejaygold(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by brojoshua: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blessed is he who did good, good also will be done to him. Blessed are the merciful (good), for they shall obtain mercy.
If such a man is a leader he will not loot and supervise the looting of the people's money or wealth nor sell the country's assets.
If only we could get such men as leaders in Nigeria instead of those dangerous criminals and looters who pretended to be leaders. Woe unto them.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by ibadanfinest(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
That laptop especially. he might have some unbacked up vital document in it. Even if he kept the money and return laptop, the man still try.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by Eazie351(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Adekunle gold pickup remix. Shey?
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by hajhud: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
GdexFolami:
These are the type of taxi drivers that we need in nigeria not the ones that will see nokia c2 plus 1k and pocket it hmmm
But if the taxi driver dey look forward to being rewarded by d govt lolz I laugh in spainish ,even buhari sf no go return am.
looks exactly like you mama.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by alaskido(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Adekunle Gold part 2. Why hand over to the Police. That money may never reach the owner o. I do not trust our Policemen.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by back2sender: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
I know you are from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan. 5%children of hate.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by talktonase(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
170k again haha...for this recession 170k nah 60k oh! e no better as him return am.
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Stealing is no more corruption. Change begins with me. Buhari you're on point like your nose and Madonna's nose.
Yorubas are honest group of people. Thanks for making us proud good man. May God reward you in multiple turns
Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si mumu
thief spotted

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic) by ashala(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one Driver. You indeed did well. I remember when my Sony Ericsson Phone that I bought with all the money I saved during my youth service slipped through my pocket while I was inside a Taxi back then in Lagos, the Cab man simply took it. Even when I went back to their Park and accosted him, he still denied vehemently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady, Others Cheat Death As Vehicle Somersaults Multiple Times. Photos / 1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / Over 120 Escape Death As Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.