Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" (30158 Views)

D'banj Looking Lost, Fan Describes Him "When You See Genevieve Nnaji Coming" / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
The one way dey pain me pass nah my neighbor way dey call am "Gods money", you say God is 'all powerful', "all everything", "the almighty" and yet he needs my 45k every month?........ angry angry angry. Some will say pay 'tithe' for "protection", sounds more like 'the mafia' to me....... angry angry
Be advertising your salary. We know your type

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
The man is right . The apostles only collected money from the early church to support the less privileged.

our yahoo men in suit, collect money to enrich themselves spend on their wives families and concubines.

Society wont be were it is today if our pastors lived up to expectation. cool

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by BABANGBALI: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na dis kind thread dey sweet seun for body tongue tongue tongue
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by 2HASUM(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatwhite:
To be able to know when to speak and when not to is a gift. Freeze is a true case study. Always speaking out of turn. His Utterances hardly adds value to any public discuss.
Are you okay?
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by 2HASUM(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
buffalowings:
I'm angry
I just saw a patient now that needs extraction but she wouldn't do it because her pastor says so
None of her medical history says she can't do it

Hell, it is a routine exo.

This is despite being unable to sleep for 3 days now, having searing headaches and she's being using painkillers now since God knows when

Some people are just mumu

I don't know how these uneducated yeye pastors do it. How do they get their followers to have blind faith in them?
Charms my brother, charms juju, human parts
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by charlesucheh(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
"TITHE" IS THE MOST SENSITIVE AND INTENSE DISCUSSED TOPIC IN MOST CHURCHES.... CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY?? MEHN!!!!!! CHURCH BIZNESS IS GOOD BIZNESS, NO TAX PAYMENT, NO LOCAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE PAYMENT AND THEIR PASTORS EAT AND LIVE IN THE MOST LUXURIOUS EDIFICE IN THE WORLD.... WHEN I GROW UP, I WILL LIKE TO BE A PASTOR..........
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by onyxo76(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
I pay my tithe and even overpay, I'm not complaining at all cos i see all the ways the Lord of hosts blesses me every day.
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Surfboard(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pure truth. After politicians, na pastors and banks dey exploit Nigerians financially.

Those 3 institutions are the pillars of exploitation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Maximus85(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
The truth is bitter. Stop making these so-called men of god rich while you suffer. Open your eyes. Don't be brainwashed. Who are these pastors paying their own tithes to?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Zoe99(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
The one way dey pain me pass nah my neighbor way dey call am "Gods money", you say God is 'all powerful', "all everything", "the almighty" and yet he needs my 45k every month?........ angry angry angry. Some will say pay 'tithe' for "protection", sounds more like 'the mafia' to me....... angry angry
Are you indirectly telling us that u earn 450,000 naira monthly? lol
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Spots-on! Preach on preacher!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by lolamitayo: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Personally, it is not a sin to pay tithe, the Bible commanded it but due to our poverty mentality, some of our called Pastors have become extravagant.

Building mega churches in their name and putting God inside it. Who takes decision when their is need for a member to use the auditorium?

Come QUICKLY Lord Jesus, this is my prayer.
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by soberdrunk(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zoe99:
Are you indirectly telling us that u earn 450,000 naira monthly? lol

My bad!! i was of the impression that tithe is paid from "allowance" hhahahahaha!
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by huntax(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatwhite:
To be able to know when to speak and when not to is a gift. Freeze is a true case study. Always speaking out of turn. His Utterances hardly adds value to any public discuss.
Have you read the bible verses? He's right...actually it's Deut. 14 vs 22-29

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by shsalako(f): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
What I feel is that paying tithes is entirely a personal choice. No one can force you. Not Pastor Adeboye, BIshop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeyemi. You can go to church religiously and not pay your tithes. That is between you and your God. If you don't want to pay for whatever reason then that is fine. It's your choice
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by GoodSide: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
i must greet my yahoo analyst.
how every
shout out to all dagbo pastors.
offering time,scamming time.
bombing time,formating time.
to all legit street pastors who don bomb different maye with fake washee prophecy
make una maga dem finish.
all phonetics dagbo suit pastors
keep brainwashing gullible nigerians who worship you guys.
ANAMBRA11:
Pastoring Is a legal form of yahoo that dosent require hiding of ip bombing for magas or hiding from the police, pastoring is the legal form of yahoo,all you need is your bible then you can format thousands of magas,your amount of congregration (magas)determine how much you go blow fast,the tithes is the bill you get from your magas,shout out to all legit yahoo boys chris,oyedepo and adebayo baba God don do am for them,them don buy private jet,my time dey come
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by metallisc(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
angry
Thanks to Nairaland religion section..i now know Tithe is a "Legal scam" i can never pay tithe to any pastor that will now use it to buy private jet

FTC undecided undecided

You i dey always look you lowkey...You'll be uploading pictures looking for cheap "likes"
You better grow up undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by metallisc(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry bro..

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ALAGA1: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=49694112][/quote]

Where you expecting me to exchange words with the nitwit? grin cheesy

Nah... He is not worth it bro...
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ssogundele(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Slimdear:
After reading the post, I arrived at a conclusion.. "Freeze is very dull" and am nt surprised
After reading your comment and knowing fully well that you didn't read the scriptures cited by him, my conclusion is that you appear more dull compare to him.
Also, to help you gain more insight as to the issue of tithe, kindly read the book of Matthew 23v23 and Hebrew 7 v 5 & 12-13.
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Dolarman(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatwhite:

Tithing is not a scam. It is a command. Read 2 Chron. 31:4–5 Gen. 14:19–20 Mal. 3:10–12.

As for freeze he has a right to his opinion. But he should not be derogatory with it. Some of those he called yahoo boys are way older than his dad.

I don't know why you all keep quoting the Old testament when you want to defend tithing but practically use the New testament for doctrine. Please tell me where in the New testament where Jesus collected Tithe from his disciples or followers?
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Boyooosa(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:

Why not practice what you preach?
undecided

Wetin concern you? Na you i dey follow talk??

THAT WAS EPIC THO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by soberdrunk(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
ismokeweed:

Be advertising your salary. We know your type

Hahaha! Why he pain you like that nah bros!!?
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by geronimoedeh1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
ivyT:
From my understanding,when you pay your tithe, its done from the heart and God definitely sees that,so where the money goes to after that is nobody's business, no b pastor go grant you your heart desires.

Giving to the poor is an added advantage.+

brainwashed by d same pastors .. chai
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
uneducated and unenlightened people b yarning balls.

Leviticus 27:30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.

Numbers 18:26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe. Numbers

i think people should keep quiet when it comes to a topic they know nothing about.

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
if u guys have a problem with a part of the scriptures u myt aswell open a thread cursing at everything in the scriptures and wat God turn u into nothing.
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Betapikin101:

That is were we get it wrong there are some giving that God does not recognize. Dey park ur money give fake pastor it's just like u are fetching water inside a basket no bleesing attached that is why as children of God we need D spirit of discernment and the Bible said we should work out our salvation. Some people can give their whole earnings to their pastor but cannot help their fellow Neigbour who is in need sm people respect their pastors more than God. These days d way pastors dey take the tithe thing personally u go think say na God dey come down come spend the money
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Betapikin101:

That is were we get it wrong there are some giving that God does not recognize. Dey park ur money give fake pastor it's just like u are fetching water inside a basket no bleesing attached that is why as children of God we need D spirit of discernment and the Bible said we should work out our salvation. Some people can give their whole earnings to their pastor but cannot help their fellow Neigbour who is in need sm people respect their pastors more than God. These days d way pastors dey take the tithe thing personally u go think say na God dey come down come spend the money
As a true christian,y wld u go to church dat has a fake pastor?

Christianity is very deep,its nt only abt going to church and finish the whole bible..u need a connection with God,being able to communicate together,and make your dealings with wisdom..

I cant talk too much..everyman 4 himself
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
geronimoedeh1:

Every true christian knows paying your tithe is a commandment from God,no pastor has to tell you this,it is in the Bible.

So u can decide to be brainwashed by the 'flesh',but you are willing.

Give your money to the needy,if that will make you(r) 'flesh' feel better
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
geronimoedeh1:

Every true christian knows paying your tithe is a commandment from God,no pastor has to tell you this,it is in the Bible.

So u can decide to be brainwashed by the 'flesh',because you are willing.

Give your money to the needy,if that will make you(r) 'flesh' feel better
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
mmsen:

The reasoning of a fool.

Only an irresponsible person would give money blindly and assume it is going to a good cause.

It's your money, you have a right/duty to ask what it is being spent on.

You insult sum1 you dont even know,and you think you are better..

I refuse to argue blindly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Tboss Really Looks Like A Goddess In These New Pictures / Sly Of Classic FM Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.