Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" (30122 Views)

D'banj Looking Lost, Fan Describes Him "When You See Genevieve Nnaji Coming" / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Hygist: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
OAP Freeze during his Sunday show on radio yesterday talked about tithing and also made some tweets about it.
whats your say on this?

https://twitter.com/Freeze_Coolfm/status/780026405518188544

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Hygist: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
angry
Thanks to Nairaland religion section..i now know Tithe is a "Legal scam" i can never pay tithe to any pastor that will now use it to buy private jet

FTC undecided undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here

Smellymouth:
Seun and all Atheists entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

You i dey always look you lowkey...You'll be uploading pictures looking for cheap "likes"
You better grow up undecided undecided

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by greatwhite(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
To be able to know when to speak and when not to is a gift. Freeze is a true case study. Always speaking out of turn. His Utterances hardly adds value to any public discuss.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by TrapHedges(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Only one time freeze is right!

grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Can't he make his point without calling Pastors Yahoo boys This man is gradually becoming a nuisance that should be flushed down the water closet angry

16 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by ivyT(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
From my understanding,when you pay your tithe, its done from the heart and God definitely sees that,so where the money goes to after that is nobody's business, no b pastor go grant you your heart desires.

Giving to the poor is an added advantage.+

15 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Seun and all Atheists entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

ILoveToFuCcK:

You i dey always look you lowkey...You'll be uploading pictures looking for cheap "likes"

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by LordDecency(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Pay Your Tithe Or Not....

The Ministry Is Movinq....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by soberdrunk(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2016
The one way dey pain me pass nah my neighbor way dey call am "Gods money", you say God is 'all powerful', "all everything", "the almighty" and yet he needs my 45k every month?........ angry angry angry. Some will say pay 'tithe' for "protection", sounds more like 'the mafia' to me....... angry angry

22 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by SharkTank(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Jarizod:
Can't he make his point without calling Pastors Yahoo boys This man is gradually becoming a nuisance that should be flushed down the water closet angry

He is calling a spade a spade

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
It's the truth no Doubt cool

Men of God will so convince you into believing that once you are faithful with your tithe Heaven is assured for you grin grin

After I'm payed my monthly salary

1) 10% pay as you earn tax

2) 7.5 percent Pension

3) 2.5% National housing fund.

4) MY SALARY CANNOT ACCOMODATE ANOTHER 10% AS TITHE.

grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Goldenheart(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Freeze nawa
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Truly, some so called pastors are worse than Yahoo Boys, it just puzzles me to think that some people are there in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa starving to death and the church (Christendom) is doing nothing about it but people whom we tag atheist are teaching us what to do.

Most churches are concerned with big buildings instead of nourishing people with big brains and idea.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by NairaMaster1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Money has made you mad. You see the reacher and educated in church so don't quote the Bible you don't even follow. Spend it on vag pls
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by steppin: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
So true.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Emu4life(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
True talk jare...PASTORS been buying private jet while members keep getting poorer, Una no fit do MIRACLE/JUJU 4 DEM MAKE DEM TOO RICH?...Just watch as PASTOR WORSHIPPErs will start RANTING!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Turks: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is true. Nigerians can't handle the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by mendelian(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Read malachi 3:10 u will understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by martineinstein(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
add matt 23 vs 23 and heb 7v 5 and 12

isnt is more sinful when one realises dat his tithe is used on personal enrichment rada than helping d poor and still went ahead to pay it to same pastor?
Do africans know that european churches spend more the poor especially helping iillegal immigrants than acquisation of wealth?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by VanBommel(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Anything concerning religion I don't like to interfere. So i'll pass... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Slimdear(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
After reading the post, I arrived at a conclusion.. "Freeze is very dull" and am nt surprised

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by VanBommel(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
martineinstein:
g
space booker...seun come an see ooo
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by martineinstein(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
angry
Thanks to Nairaland religion section..i now know Tithe is a "Legal scam" i can never pay tithe to any pastor that will now use it to buy private jet

FTC undecided undecided

same here
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by slysteel: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ignorance killing naija people,their is no where in the bible that money was used to pay tithe,its simply a Jewish practice of farmers bringing in 10% of their farm produce to support the levites who don't farm but only work in the synagogues,anyone asking you to pay tithe with cash today is nothing but a crook,ever wondered why the missionaries that brought Christianity to you in Africa never preached tithing but your three piece suit pastors of today are now preaching it?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Zionprincess(f): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can see some people want to help God to do or run his own business even when they have not be able to do their own business
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pastoring Is a legal form of yahoo that dosent require hiding of ip bombing for magas or hiding from the police, pastoring is the legal form of yahoo,all you need is your bible then you can format thousands of magas,your amount of congregration (magas)determine how much you go blow fast,the tithes is the bill you get from your magas,shout out to all legit yahoo boys chris,oyedepo and adebayo baba God don do am for them,them don buy private jet,my time dey come

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by lankieman: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fraud

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by bolt000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lmfao
Re: Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" by VanBommel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
SamuelAnyawu:
martineinstein:
g
All these land grabbers sef, remember "diaris God oo"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.