Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) (24493 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mayorall(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:
He built a school that a poor man can't attend , see eh, God is seeing everyone o. God is seeing, na God go judge us at long last.

at the end, we shall know who truly is the man of God.

There is no poor man in winners. We are creatures of choice not of chance. One is rich or the other way round is his own fault. Every Christian is destined to be rich. Poverty doesn't exist in living faith.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Ginaz(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
mayorall:

There is no poor man in winners. We are creatures of choice not of chance. One is rich or the other way round is his own fault. Every Christian is destined to be rich. Poverty doesn't exist in living faith.

Can you afford to go to his school? Rich member undecided
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mayorall(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Can you afford to go to his school? Rich member undecided

Yes. I am a rich member. I can afford to sponsor others. Sorry, I am a graduate.

Its not his school, he doesn't have the wisdom to run such schools. Its God's school
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Ginaz(f): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
mayorall:

Yes. I am a rich member. I can afford to sponsor others. Sorry, I am a graduate.

Its not his school, he doesn't have the wisdom to run such schools. Its God's school

It's God's school you said, yet a truck pusher can't afford to send his wards there but your pastor can allow that same man to sit at his church and take his offerings.

I'm not judging, it's not my right I mean no disrespect for your pastor. But something just ain't right.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
mayorall:

So God now needs cash from humans to run his school na? Guy receive brain
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lennycool:

And I'm sure extravagant has only one meaning (p.s it doesn't)
synonymous whichever meaning you want. My question remains - how did you come to conclude the he is wasteful or spending more than his income? Are you his financial consultant? Do you run his businesses for him? It is not even about a man of God now. It is about how many Nigerians are over critical about the lifestyle of the next neighbour. About what is not ordinarily their business and I want to attribute this character to un-intelligence. Do you own part of humanity and careless about how a man of God run his businesses.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Caveatemptor(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
The church in Nigeria is an enterprise/an industry/a business,with share holders,board of directors. Like any other business the general overseer/Pastor/Man of God is equivalent to the Managing director of any industrial entity.
Pastorpreneurs is a valid title.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by analice107: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:
Analice107, coman see Oyedepo grin
where am?
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

It's God's school you said, yet a truck pusher can't afford to send his wards there but your pastor can allow that same man to sit at his church and take his offerings.

I'm not judging, it's not my right I mean no disrespect for your pastor. But something just ain't right.
does he force offerings from the truck pusher? Is the truck pusher giving offering so his children can go to the schools in return?? What a thought! Do you give offering so you pastor can sponsor you in school? Are you investing?? FYI, people still paid for school fees when the missionary brought education to this part of the world world it was not cheap then.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by MrPresident1: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

where am?

Come see am for first page, him dey dance komole for Jesus grin
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Eibams60(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
diz man sef. I don dey suspectam am o
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by analice107: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Come see am for first page, him dey dance komole for Jesus grin
You forget he is David? Davids are dancers. The spirit of dance from him transcends to us.

Living Faith.... Happy People.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by boss096(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lennycool:
[center][/center]
And you're even proud of it. This Nigerian Christians eh undecided Your pastor has millions ordinary Nigerians cannot eat, and you will say it is Gods blessings. Was Jesus and all his disciples not also blessed by God. Why didn't they live lavishly. sad
keep calm am in no mood to argue today.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by KoldKash(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so why then do the religious folks use the end product (nairaland ) of an atheist to preach on the same forum established by an atheist.

Abegiii stop all this blind arguments

Because the earth is the Lord's and The fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therin:that includes you and all the atheists all over the world.(Psalm 24:1)

So you see son,non of us really own anything.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by KoldKash(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
David's dance!
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mjswthrt(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
My papa in the Lord

GLORY!!!
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=49681455]He built a school that a poor man can't attend , see eh, God is seeing everyone o. God is seeing, na God go judge us at long last.

at the end, we shall know who truly is the man of God.

rightly said o, Jesus build His ministry by touching the lives of the most poorest, as He was know for that.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mayorall(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Offering isn't paid to pastors but unto God. And God rewards everyone accordingly, God isn't a robber. He's a rewarder of they that diligently seek him. Everything given to God are seeds. And seeds has voice, has power to produce fruits. Even for God to get more souls, he had to release Jesus. Power to lay down provokes gives birth to ability to receive.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
KoldKash:

Because the earth is the Lord's and The fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therin:that includes you and all the atheists all over the world.(Psalm 24:1)

So you see son,non of us really own anything.
grin

Smh grin
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Don't believe everything you read here oo

Oluwaseun is a spiritfilled born again christain...He is just having fun on the religion section..
yinmu
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
what a dumb question!
What a dumb answer
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by thehomer: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
That's my father. btw he is not only the richest in Africa but the richest in the world.

How much did he spend on your education?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by admax(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Go ask your English teacher.....
Richjeff30:

And what the hell are you doing on the platform that has its oner as an atheist?
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by ddeola: 5:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Dancing like David danced... wink wink wink
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by boss096(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2016
thehomer:

How much did he spend on your education?
his grace is enough.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Thriveplus: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2016
That is absolutely correct my sister, my daughter is a beneficiary of David Oyedepo scholarship scheme, to the glory of God, let haters be there saying things they are not sure about!!
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by frubben(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
ceecee02:

My sister check urself. So if the school fees is 20,000 you will be happy abi? You forgot that faculties will be built and maintained. Eg IT department was built and furnished with over 1billion naira, then it will be upgraded with time you think 20k will do the job? The next thing u will say is offerings nko. Then you forgot other missionary work, u also forgot that pastors are paid, you forgot that other staff are paid, you forgot that church needs especially those in satellite centers must be maintained. My sister 25% of students there are on scholarship. Just recently every 1st class student were granted scholarship for Msc. What else do u need?

When the missionaries came, did they not build school, did they not build hospital and give us clean water, and yet all was free of charge. Did they not maintain the schools. Zombie

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by frubben(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
quinnjay:
You have time to explain facts to ignorant lowlives sef. Just leave them to wallow in their ignorance and amass curses upon themselves when they speak guile against men of God. I dunno if they expect the man to build schools and enroll the whole world for free just to prove a point.

But u can open u gutter to curse buhari sombody's father and curse will not come upon you Abi. I don insult girls but I will make yours an exception. Zombie. People like u na dey call pastor daddy
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by frubben(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
quinnjay:
You have time to explain facts to ignorant lowlives sef. Just leave them to wallow in their ignorance and amass curses upon themselves when they speak guile against men of God. I dunno if they expect the man to build schools and enroll the whole world for free just to prove a point.

But u can open u gutter to curse buhari sombody's father and curse will not come upon you Abi. I don insult girls but I will make yours an exception. Zombie. People like u na dey call pastor daddy
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by frubben(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
mayorall:

Offering isn't paid to pastors but unto God. And God rewards everyone accordingly, God isn't a robber. He's a rewarder of they that diligently seek him. Everything given to God are seeds. And seeds has voice, has power to produce fruits. Even for God to get more souls, he had to release Jesus. Power to lay down provokes gives birth to ability to receive.

All does story they tell us in children's class to collect our lunch money. Tales by moon light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.