Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

"Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe (22564 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ManirBK: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
A management expert, Dr. Peter Kwembe, has assured that Nigerians would celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari by second quarter of next year if they give his economic policy a chance to survive.

Kwembe, who expressed optimism that there would be light at the end of the tunnel, advised Nigerians to stop pressurizing President Buhari to dismiss his policies of economic diversification.

“I wish to advise Nigerians to shun politics and cooperate with Buhari to lay solid foundation for our country for the benefits of generations yet unborn.

Nigerians should be patient. I assure you that if the president did not give in to pressure, Nigerians would celebrate him by second quarter of next year,” he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/-nigerians-will-celebrate-buhari-next-year/163892.html

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ManirBK: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Over to you wailers!

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by khristal87(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
ManirBK:
A management expert, Dr. Peter Kwembe, has assured that Nigerians would celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari by second quarter of next year if they give his economic policy a chance to survive.
Kwembe, who expressed optimism that there would be light at the end of the tunnel, advised Nigerians to stop pressurizing President Buhari to dismiss his policies of economic diversification. “I wish to advise Nigerians to shun politics and cooperate with Buhari to lay solid foundation for our country for the benefits of generations yet unborn. Nigerians should be patient. I assure you that if the president did not give in to pressure, Nigerians would celebrate him by second quarter of next year,” he said.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/-nigerians-will-celebrate-buhari-next-year/163892.html
This one has also been tipped behind clossed doors,

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by nittroboy(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
super story will shall see

8 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Bobandgreat: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Zombie News

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Sensible Nigerians know that.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by NextGovernor(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Nonsense. By planning to sell National assets abi and render Nigeria graduates beggars and slaves to foreign investors and Dangote abi.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Sunky200: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
And the bitter truth is that, the harvest of this government will benefit the people criticizing this administration as much as it benefit its patriots.

well, i believe in good solid foundation the Buhari led-administration is building, and after the pains we all endured, the sacrifices we had to pay, I pray he succeeds.

But someone should please tell the executives of this administration that selling the nation asset's is not an idea that pays off in the long run.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by kunlexy1759(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
It is very sure, Nigeria will b great again by God's grace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by NextGovernor(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Sunky200:
And the bitter truth is that, the harvest of this government will benefit the people criticizing this administration as much as it benefit its patriots.

well, i believe in good solid foundation the Buhari led-administration is building, and after the pains we all endured, the sacrifices we had to pay, I pray he succeeds.

But someone should please tell the executives of this administration that selling the nation asset's is not an idea that pays off in the long run.

You only succeeded in saying something meaningful in your last paragraph.

41 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Sunky200: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
NextGovernor:

You only succeeded in saying something meaningful in your last paragraph.

Don't expect everyon to be sentimental in criticizing the present Administration

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by quinnjay(f): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Looooooooool! grin

There will be light at the end of which tunnel?
This tunnel don too deep o,before light go show,hmmm..

Well,I still believe in miracles sha. grin
However, if the miracle no show,2019 no go pass us by.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by TI1919(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by GoggleB(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
And we shud cry for the rest of this year right

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by steppin: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
We'll celebrate him next year for making things harder, I guess.
His finance minister has no clue as to when the recession will stop, and here you are saying crap.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by DLondonboiy: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
This should be in the comedy section..

Mynd44 please do the needful..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by emymeeky: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC and post election campaign

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Proffdada: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
No doubt about that grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nairadays: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Amen oooo. Just don't sell off national assets.

Meanwhile see the man eating anaconda caught in brazil

http://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/44/man-eating-giant-anaconda-found-on-construction-site-in-brazil

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by teemswest(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Honestly I strongly believe in this pmb gov my only issue is that his team should provide cushion for the effect caused by their long term policies that will benefit all. If you want to renovate a house it is better you move the occupant some where b4 u complete ur work ,what they are doing is removing the roof exposing the occupant(nigerians) to harsh weather(economy)

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
K
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by jmoore(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Ajjubhai(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
TI1919:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thunder fire aall of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by doskie(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cut the slack please.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
NextGovernor:
Nonsense. By planning to sell National assets abi and render Nigeria graduates beggars and slaves to foreign investors and Dangote abi.

maybe if your mentors in the pdp didnt empty out the treasury on their way out we wouldnt need to sell national assets.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Guyman02: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Even Tinubu is tired of the APC that he has advised Oyegun to resign. Nigerians dont even know the economic policy this imbe without cile is talking about.

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Deenite(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
And how many people will die of hunger b4 dat next year?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by mencade5(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
All the curses the northerners said to jonathan when he was president, may it come also to buhari insha Allah. All abuses mentioned to jonathan may such abuse multiply by 100 and land on buhari's head.

Anybody that wants to sell our national assets becos of his illiteracy may leprosy catch his hands and his dull brains. Amen

can i hear all true loving nigerians agree with me with choruses of amen?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by moyakz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
what are we going to celebrate?his death??

15 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Ojestas(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
But before then, let him deal with those offensive words

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Omeokachie: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Are you talking about the 25m Nigerians who have been collecting 5k in the last 16months?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.