Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? (58718 Views)

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by malosky79(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:
Anytime i have disagreement with my husband, he would always tell me that "I WL GO OUTSIDE, PLENTY BABES DEY OUTSIDE DAT NEED MEN AND I WONT EVEN SPEND MUCH B4 THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS". I always feel hurt by this statement because I believe that we should BOTH be committed to make our home work. If i wont go out there to look for men why should he?

My marriage is just 2yyears but i have never enjoyed 1month happiness. My hubby would prefer to stay late @work because he doesn't want our baby to disturb him with cry cry. I'm a sit @home mum, I resigned my marketing job because I want to have time for my baby but now my husband would not give me money anytime we have misunderstanding, not even for my baby too.

I have called his parents' attention to this but his people call me "ABOKOKU". That because he is married to me doesnt mean he should not enjoy himself, afterall, there are times someone is tired of eating rice and you would want to taste beans and other varieties. His father (57yrs) still has concubines which his mum can't do anything about. But the truth is that this thing is wearing me out emotionally.

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

A lot have been said but if you don't mind, add this number on watzapp 08035528544
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by phenol33(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:
Anytime i have disagreement with my husband, he would always tell me that "I WL GO OUTSIDE, PLENTY BABES DEY OUTSIDE DAT NEED MEN AND I WONT EVEN SPEND MUCH B4 THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS". I always feel hurt by this statement because I believe that we should BOTH be committed to make our home work. If i wont go out there to look for men why should he?

My marriage is just 2yyears but i have never enjoyed 1month happiness. My hubby would prefer to stay late @work because he doesn't want our baby to disturb him with cry cry. I'm a sit @home mum, I resigned my marketing job because I want to have time for my baby but now my husband would not give me money anytime we have misunderstanding, not even for my baby too.

I have called his parents' attention to this but his people call me "ABOKOKU". That because he is married to me doesnt mean he should not enjoy himself, afterall, there are times someone is tired of eating rice and you would want to taste beans and other varieties. His father (57yrs) still has concubines which his mum can't do anything about. But the truth is that this thing is wearing me out emotionally.

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY
but i didn't see any thing that has to do with condom here abi i no read am well
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by phenol33(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Joavid:

give me just one good reason why she should be in that marriage?
because she is not u!!! only aldultrious women like u thinks that divorce is the best way out...
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Hades2016(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2016
bettercreature:
Put it inside plate cover it and serve him as dinner,allow him to open it then tell him that is what you found in his wallet grin grin grin grin grin
Slap him 3-4 times then kick him out of the house
my brother this your advice eeh grin
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Laido: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Best quote for today... cool
I have nothing else to say... smiley
Well, to you, cuz to me, Nah gbegiri qoute. Ase buruku!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Henryfour(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Wat did u say b4 he said he wud go get it outside? Dnt min Quinn who is gud at advising pple to leave their marriage. Jst knw its nt easy to gt a hard wrkin man as a husband. Men are scarce manage him well.pray for him bcz u don choose.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Laido: 12:35am On Sep 27, 2016
duduade:

Don't even pity you at all.... You knew about the father.... And still married the son...

Must people marry?

Are you single ?
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2016
cococandy:

That's why you're blessed with horrible leaders because the average Nigerian sees being the head as an opportunity to misbehave instead of an opportunity to serve and make things better for those they lead. Why else would the cultural position of man as head of the family be interpreted to mean men can do whatever they want?

Just listen to the jibberish you posted. How does the man being the boss mean that it's okay for him to treat his woman badly or cheat on her?

The man cheating originated from the woman's attitude. The man treating her badly also originated from her attitude. A man can't just treat a woman badly for nothing. Something happened that caused the frustration which lead to that disposal from the man.
Does your boss being the boss in the office make him a god or give him the right to maltreat workers under him? No! The woman can misbehave, but the man can't, bah? Hypocrite! The woman deny him sex and he being in desperate need of it goes outside to get it (which is wrong). But where did it stem or originate from? Please you can answer that.
I don't side with anyone when i see a case like this. I have studied the causes of broken homes, so i can be a bit authoritative in that area.
Let's always read in between the lines before concluding.

Imagine asking the man to pay bills while you deny him sex. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Did u live in oloruntoyin street, papa ajao
forlahkhe:
Thank u sooo much for d encouragement(big hug) and i doff ma hat for every1 dt gave me a listening ear on ds plantform; now i believe a problem shared is half solved. I av nt relent in my job search too, its just dt i now av to consider my baby first in anything i do. She closes sch by 1:30pm and i dont have any1 that wl help me pick her frm sch. No job wld make me close b4 1:30pm......Anyway, alatishe ni nmo atise ara e.

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by metallisc(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Divorce him straight! angry....you're not benefiting anything from him, even your child is not benefiting anything from his/her father, what's the point of staying together then? The mistake you made was to marry him in the first place, next time get to know who you are marrying and the family's background before marrying. Now it's time to correct that mistake with a divorce smiley wink kiss

My sister, go look for a good job to support yourself and your baby. Stay blessed smiley

next time??

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2016
This is the best advice av read so far. In addition i'd advice u to stay in ur marriage and work things out. Every marriage has its own problem, ask the married folks on this forum and u would be amazed that some even have/had bigger issues and they overcame it or still finding a way round it.
Don't follow the advice frm greenhorns who know nothing about marriage.
Ask all the single guys on this forum if they'd live or can marry a single mother out of love and no one will affirm. What that simply means is, if u runaway from ur marriage instead of tackle it tactfully, u'l end up with another man who has either divorced his wife or whose wife is dead but one thing is certain. U will av a complex case to deal with because u'd av to tolerate every shit from his kids if u want to stay in that house and it is more likely there would be differences and u'd av to deal with a bigger problem u were running from.
Mind u, it ain't even easy to find the right man as a single lady who is yet to be married let alone a single mother. Do ur best to make things work out.
[b]Do a research
[/b]Look around u or ask ur friends how many women left their husbands and are happily married where they fled to
Tobaje wipe mo n paro angry sad

Pedagogue:
@forlahkhe,
First, Op, please don't be misled. There are many infantile 'suggestions' here. Well, that should be expected on a Semi- anonymous forum like NL. So, pls read every comment with the mindset that teenagers and people that have no idea about the institution called 'marriage' are always the first to jump on threads like this.

That said, I understand your worries and I empathise with you. But you see, the fact that your marriage is just about 2 years is enough reason for you to calm down. I'm not making sense, right? I know! From experience, the first 2 years of marriage are the most critical. Most marriages go through one form of challenge or the other. So, whatever you are passing through is not unprecedented. It's a phase.

I used the words 'calm down' deliberately. By 'calm down', I suggest that you should be as patient as you have never been. Show love (and respect) to him even when he doesn't deserve it. You'll be surprised @ how your story will change.

Further, stop the habit of complaining to his parents, and try as much as possible to be gainfully employed. You will command little or no respect from him if you depend on him to get your basic needs.

Lastly, you have two wonderful choices. 1. Quit the marriage because of the new generation mentality of 'not taking bullshit from a man' or 2. Be patient, change your strategy, and make your marriage work. The ball is firmly in your court.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by diva90: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Na one chance you don enter be that oo! U knew he comes from a family that accepts promiscuity as a norm and still married him. Did you think he would ever be different?
Evidently you are not happy and infidelity in marriage is disastrous but If you insist on staying instead of walking away, then involve prayers and a marriage counselor because I don't see this habit stopping anytime soon, Infact it gets worse. Just glad that at least he protects himself from diseases. I wish you luck on conquering this one.
And pls pls pls get a job, I cannot emphasize on how important it is for a woman to have her own source of livelihood and 'vex money'. I am very sure that the reason why you haven't left that marriage is because you are financially dependent on him.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by lastpage: 2:03am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

You these women and all these your WICKED STORIES that tend to demonize Men!

Your marriage is only two years old and he has done all the above, ehn?
Did you not court him at all or is this a facebook courtship?
If he was good enough that you decided to marry him, then we should be asking YOU how you turned him into a monster within TWO years!

I know it has become a trend now to concote EVIL STORIES about some imaginary husband.
We wont fall for your lies EXCEPT YOU CAN LET YOUR HUSBAND READ WHAT YOU POSTED AND LET HIM RESPOND WITH HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY.

Look, get a job and stop whining.
You even brought his father into it? So you did not know his father has a concubine before you married him, abi?
Crase woman.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by SAMBARRY: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2016
ikp120:

Bro, I have spent my life studying why marriages crash. At least coming from a broken home has given me the privilege to have first hand knowledge of what happens in failed marriage... I was sensible enough to still remember what happened back then. I can write a full book on that. All the girls i have dated are also from failed marriages. I don't side with any gender. I can tell you what me do wrong and what women do wrong. I read in between the lines and tell you why the shit happened. Most of the times my prescriptions are bitter but valid. I do my best to avoid those errors
Its only them that don't know what relationship is all about while you EVERYTHING about relationship because you come from a broken relationship
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 2:56am On Sep 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Its only them that don't know what relationship is all about while you EVERYTHING about relationship because you come from a broken relationship

Played
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by MaestroID(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

My Only Answer to you is *PRAY ABOUT IT*
As long as you take ur issues to God not to the public,
God will Answer your prayers. Amen
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ayodeji200: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Young lady, don't listen to all these sad single mothers or raised by single mothers children, they ll destroy your home. No pain no gain; patience is key in marriage.

Find a quiet time to speak to him about all this and hear him out. A good hubby today might turn bad tomorrow while a bad hubby today might turn good. We have seen many stories like that...

For the sake of that child, don't listen to these miserable single mum who had fvck every dicks in their neighbourhood. The next dude might even be a devil at the end of the day

Do everything within your power to make it work before leaving your marriage oooo.

Is he violent? If not, just chill for now and keep talking to him, trust me, one day you ll thank God you listen to this advice.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Teeboy22(m): 3:48am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

Listen to whispers of the early morning
By Daniel akpata...

On radio continental 102.3 FM ....Monday,Tuesday,wed, Thursday, Saturday... 12am mid night..... Call him & explain...

Bless you
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ayodeji200: 3:51am On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

If he was good enough that you decided to marry him, then we should be asking YOU how you turned him into a monster within TWO years!

I know it has become a trend now to concote EVIL STORIES about some imaginary husband.
We wont fall for your lies EXCEPT YOU CAN LET YOUR HUSBAND READ WHAT YOU POSTED AND LET HIM RESPOND WITH HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY.

You even brought his father into it? So you did not know his father has a concubine before you married him, abi?
Crase woman.

Lastpage!

You are right bro, women are really wicked oooooo. You won't know until you are married.

I used to stand behind women before joining marriage league but the moment i stepped into that world, i realised men are doomed.

Chai! Men are going through a lot but nobody to run to. Men are dying within cos men ll prefer to carry their pains in silence while women ll scream blue murder.

Women are nothing but evil my brother. They ll turn the most quiet man to a monster overnight. The only way a man ll enjoy a marriage without turning to a monster is to go into a marriage without any expectations.

A good guy ll be named and tagged as a monster overnight as result of many months of emotional and psychological blackmail or abuse by these ladies. The funny thing is that they ll run online and make it look like they are the victim while the real victim is dying in silence at home.

Men should begin to stand for themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by adeoladeola(f): 4:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Pedagogue:
@forlahkhe,
First, Op, please don't be misled. There are many infantile 'suggestions' here. Well, that should be expected on a Semi- anonymous forum like NL. So, pls read every comment with the mindset that teenagers and people that have no idea about the institution called 'marriage' are always the first to jump on threads like this.

That said, I understand your worries and I empathise with you. But you see, the fact that your marriage is just about 2 years is enough reason for you to calm down. I'm not making sense, right? I know! From experience, the first 2 years of marriage are the most critical. Most marriages go through one form of challenge or the other. So, whatever you are passing through is not unprecedented. It's a phase.

I used the words 'calm down' deliberately. By 'calm down', I suggest that you should be as patient as you have never been. Show love (and respect) to him even when he doesn't deserve it. You'll be surprised @ how your story will change.

Further, stop the habit of complaining to his parents, and try as much as possible to be gainfully employed. You will command little or no respect from him if you depend on him to get your basic needs.

Lastly, you have two wonderful choices. 1. Quit the marriage because of the new generation mentality of 'not taking bullshit from a man' or 2. Be patient, change your strategy, and make your marriage work. The ball is firmly in your court.

See intelligence plus maturity at its peak. You go Don tay for marriage o!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ATERI(m): 4:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Hopefully, you won`t throw away one of the best husbands around before you realised your mistakes. Your marriage is facing difficulties of your own making and it`s only you can change that. Good luck!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ATERI(m): 4:43am On Sep 27, 2016
ikp120:

The man cheating originated from the woman's attitude. The man treating her badly also originated from her attitude. A man can't just treat a woman badly for nothing. Something happened that caused the frustration which lead to that disposal from the man.
Does your boss being the boss in the office make him a god or give him the right to maltreat workers under him? No! The woman can misbehave, but the man can't, bah? Hypocrite! The woman deny him sex and he being in desperate need of it goes outside to get it (which is wrong). But where did it stem or originate from? Please you can answer that.
I don't side with anyone when i see a case like this. I have studied the causes of broken homes, so i can be a bit authoritative in that area.
Let's always read in between the lines before concluding.

Imagine asking the man to pay bills while you deny him sex. grin

She didn`t say that directly, but everyone of her problems originated from denying him sex, and she is here complaining about condom
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by holyfather(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
Don't tell me you did not see all this sighs before you said 'I Do'. Were you desperate to get married And that family of your husby don't see anything bad in that shocked shocked shocked.

It's a sorry case oo.

Get a job, make money and don't depend on him. Maybe you depending on him is getting to him. Make decisions for yourself. Let him feel that this girl is getting stronger and that will reset his Brain back to normal undecided

She was desperate.
She has planned her life on depending on him(or any man)
She knew about his promiscuous tendency and hope things would be different when they get married.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Lleigh(f): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Poster

I hope you have read all the opinions here and decide what to do.

Stay in your marriage and try and sort things out . I hope you two try and talk to each other. I know it's hard knowing that your husband has been elsewhere and you must give him what he thinks is his without hesitation.
But think of your child and think very hard before you have another.

Or
You leave if you think for the sake of your sanity you can't take it.
No one but you can make that decision for you.

The person we are in the longest relationship in our lifetime is ourself. Take time out and think, don't take a rash decision.

Life is hard, things could be worse.

I hope you come back and tell us what you did.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

Crase woman.

Lastpage!
bros why you take am personal?
bt u made a good point,hencforth in matters like this,we must hear from the two sides,bring ur husby mke he tell us his own part
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by gonkraziiiiii: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Pls in ur lonely time u better pray cos u opened ur eyes n fell into d marriage when when u saw d cleasr picture of a crazy family history .....have u even changed urself before finking ur hubby wld change...u saw d signs but ignored saying he wldnt be like his dad...ma dear sowi ehnnn....and for does dying in a stupid rshp u can jump out now oooo marriage Na forever so don't manage ...its tho be enjoyed not endured...
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2016
forlahkhe:

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

You knew of his family and you still went ahead to marry him?I will say a lot of things you may not like but will help u
your husband does not love you,if he does why would he tell you to your face that he has girls outside waiting for him
ask your people to help you with money,while u are searching for a Job.Stop asking your husband for money (its not pride, its going to make him know that you can take care of yourself).In the house,Act very normal,if you use to frown then start smiling.Try not to say too much so that you both won't have a disagreement.Pray to God to draw him back to u,Trust me,its not a day Job.Whenever he threatens to go out to other women,tell him you will be at home waiting for him(it will make him scared, it will make him confused and clueless of what u intend to do when he gets back),When he comes back smile at him serve his food. and taste in front of him(so he won't feel u poisoned it).Treat him with love even when he tries to get upset,with prayers too..........he will come back
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by latecoinvest: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Be prayerful
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by loomer: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2016
One thing I go always tell boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, be say make una stop to chech the other person personal stuffs like phones, wallet, iPads etc.

This na wetin I learn from my parents and na wetin my older brothers and sisters dey also do. They are all happily married.

Like my chick go talk, something wey person no know no go kill am.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by mpu0001: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
any body that advice you to get divorce him is enemy of progress. never listen to them , have patience your husband will come around. just show him love the best you can. stop sharing your stories outside except he is violent. commit your marriage to God. start working and stop complaining a lot on harsh tone. I will say a word of prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by geovidal(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
ikp120:

Bro your head is good. Your brain can't be seen in the market because it is so expensive that the richest man on earth can't pay cash for it.

**feeling high**
.thanks for the compliment. I want to suggest that our universities start teaching our youth Marriage counseling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.