Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) (27713 Views)

Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by mazimee(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Y
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka are your normal at all

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
Does Emeka Offor want to tell his kinsmen that he didn't see this

Will he die for Oraifite ??
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Goke7: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka offor should go and give his late father a befitting burial first.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by anonimi: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
This post was probably created in response to bad road and flooding in otuoke

Or maybe not

Two things I will say

People hardly use libraries today, Google has taken over

This man promised to fix it, let's hope he does because why Buhari promises people say he just promises no action

I am not defending the bad library or Buhari just stating the obvious

Google has taken over for the vast majority of children in the north abi
Who did this to you?
Should we organise a deliverance?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2044454_19_jpeg679db6b81a9bf927f70c81bd1418fcff

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by slap1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka Offor shame on you!
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bia emeka I furo onitsha, aba, enugu.......ma uzo nnewi to okigwe??

Ur hypocrisy knows no bound...

Building library nobody will visit

Same way one JONA leave his house face north

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by charleff512(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
bensine:
hypocrisy in highest order. that is the bad thing about most of my fellow igbos. for your information, after you have finished fixing it, they will still hate you and will even hate you the more because they themselves will ask their self, how many of the same library u have fixed in your own east that you left far east to come and fix north. use your money to help your kinsmen Mr man so that when your woes comes, you will see your kinsmen standing in for you.

I agree with you.Charity begins at home!
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:

So they don't have LGA chairman, or Governor ba? undecided
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by nextprince: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
naijamerican:
Everyone knows aboki doesn't give a damn about a book. Its its not the Koran, its essentially haram to your typical aboki.

building this place up would be a monumental waste.
And u that give a damn about books cannot make a single correct sentence in English grin.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
As$ Licker
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Asskisser...trying to ingratiate himself to the north undecided
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by morbeta(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
This news if it's true just confirmed how desperate Emeka offor is to get back to his feet financially. Sahara reporters opened his present financial can of worms and all hell was let loose by my brothers down east. Emeka Offor is broke........and wants to attach himself to the NORTH by all means possible.

My advise to him goes thus; go to the IDP Camps your help will be appreciated there.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by lordyugo: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:

u need to come up wit sumtn new cos these ur 2pics are getn stale.would think a bigot like u will be creative but u jus have to be a redundant bigot

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by blazer234: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
This post was probably created in responseto bad road and flooding in otuoke

Or maybe not

Two things I will say

This man promised to fix it, let's hope he does because why Buhari promises people say he just promises no action

That is a lie. People use library these days like ever before. Come to Kwara state library and see how we flood the place Monday to Saturday.

Stop defending nonsense and seeing everything from tribal, regional perspective.

You should learn to condemn wrong things when you see them. This your disposition is irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just shut up

What family members accused him of not helping them ??
Where did you hear or read the news ?? On the internet ??

Where is Emeka Ofor from ?? You probably don't know

Emeka of or is from Oraifite, now go to Oraifite and ask people how he has helped them

Typical behavior of Afonjas
ibo people with hate comments.thunder don fire your generation as you quote me lol

Mod abeg no ban me make I finish this wailer.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wetin come concern Emeka Offor and books?

Wetin concern tout and overload?
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by FKO81(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
We need Otedola attention here

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Or maybe not

Two things I will say

Google has taken over abi? I need children of Ananse by Peggy Appiah, Irinkerindo ninu Igbo Elegbeje, Ireke Onibudo by Daniel Orowole Fagunwa on google

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
abdul4new:
when you are looking for contract from the presidency... mtchew.....

Yes in order to employ jobless youths like u so u can keep managing ur under one dollar a day wages

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka offor to help? As if all the libraries in anambra has been fixed . Yeye man.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by caprini1: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kobicove:
Asskisser...trying to ingratiate himself to the north undecided
He has always been a friend to the north....speaks better Hausa than Igbo too.....but dude has tried for his hometown ,the road he built from Onitsha Owerri road through orifite to Nnewi is enough for me,i s he the local govt. chairman?
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by JBL316: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka Offor is another broke azz son of a yansh looking for favour.....
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by lexyclasy: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

Or maybe not

Two things I will say

Before he salvage one at Daura, did he built one in his LG, ...Like Offor like Okorocha
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by osnova(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=OreMI22 post=49682898][size=14pt][i][b]But, al least Daura has a public library Emeka Offor can repair to please Buhari.
Ya......more than a library in oraifite........#SEOF has helped a lot in donation of library materials in Nigeria both tertiary and higher institution......#when you are not informed ....you are deformed.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by osnova(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
NovusHomo:

F**^ng Offor will eat Bubu's doodoo for contract. grin
get a life imp
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Spartan1203(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Currently serving in Daura.when we came in June, I sawthe Library and thought it will be a haven for me. On getting closer, I discovered it was burnt.
Currently, I noticed it is being renovated though I don't know who is responsible for it.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
This must be same emeka offor who ken nnamani is begging his to donate to offor to enable him bury his father he got in the morgue for close to one year. Where will he get money refurbish daua library? Emeka offor is An Eye-service mission buhari. Emeka offor the Ex-billionaire. Hope abba kyari and mamman daura will let buhari see you? May His grace heal your sight.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eye service.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:
the library can get a facelift thru computerising and renovation of the building. This will attract more readers. It can also serve as ICT center with good funding. But if PMB starts now, wailers will wail
By the way, an igbo man funding the library in the president home town smells very fishy undecided

God bless you for this reasonable contribution

I didn't even think of ict, computer based library

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by HtwoOw: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin my nigga my nigga

So they read ireke onibudo in the north? That's university grade novel not even ss3

But I get it
alexarelano:

Google has taken over abi? I need children of Ananse by Peggy Appiah, Irinkerindo ninu Igbo Elegbeje, Ireke Onibudo by Daniel Orowole Fagunwa on google
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not one single person thanked or praised without putting a political backbone to each comment. what has happened to nairaland youths? For God sake this site used to be better than this.. i think its high time Seun scraps politics and religion section from this site,cos the hate its brewing doesnt make sense for common sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Nov/Dec 2005 Result / ESUT Calls Off Strike / Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.