Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression (2053 Views)

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by easrael(f): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello Guys,

Feel free and watch my Unboxing Video and First Impression of the "JUST RELEASED" TECNO Phantom 6 below

You can watch the Unboxing and First Impression of the Device! below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68EJhegZWI
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by MoreData: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Give specs
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Price?
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by naijalodge(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chinko na chinko no matter wat u wear undecided

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by Alfred234(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice!!! so the phone is about 75-80k
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by celestialAgent(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
naijalodge:
Do you know majority of Apple products are made and assembled in China, and only designed by Apple Califonia?

All these companies you call chinco have stepped up their game, and that has helped their nation a great deal.

I'm sure your kind of person would stigmatize a "made in Nigeria product" undecided

Before you tackle my asertion, I have used Samsung products, Apple products, Htc products and have come to realize that although they have got the "NAME", their products are over priced.

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by hiidee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
For those asking for specs and price. Full details is here ==>> Tecno Phantom 6 Plus
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by naijalodge(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
Do you know majority of Apple products are made and assembled in China, and only designed by Apple Califonia?

All these companies you call chinco have stepped up their game, and that has helped their nation a great deal.

I'm sure your kind of person would stigmatize a "made in Nigeria product" undecided

Before you tackle my asertion, I have used Samsung products, Apple products, Htc products and have come to realize that although they have got the "NAME", their products are over priced.
if u like use inoson,imose or imasuen it dosnt konsine me,for ur information,na aba them dey do most chinko...the most impressive once re done by dose small small children doing IT in china nt d pros,...little wonder dey don't even sale outside Nigeria and a little part of china
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
naijalodge:
if u like use inoson,imose or imasuen it dosnt konsine me,for ur information,na aba them dey do most chinko...the most impressive once re done by dose small small children doing IT in china nt d pros,...little wonder dey don't even sale outside Nigeria and a little part of china

i never knew people still harbour such unrealistic stories as this in their little minds
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by benzics(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
naijalodge:
Hahaha grin says the broke ass nigga who can't afford the awesome phone... I keep telling Nigerians instead of harboring insensitive hates, make money before talking, it's your type that say Ill about the iPhone 7...as far as am concerned, you can't afford the phone so shut up and move on
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by naijalodge(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by naijalodge(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
benzics:

Hahaha grin says the broke ass nigga who can't afford the awesome phone... I keep telling Nigerians instead of harboring insensitive hates, make money before talking, it's your type that say Ill about the iPhone 7...as far as am concerned, you can't afford the phone so shut up and move on
For ur information I use a Samsung Galaxy note 4 and an s7.....they say assumption is d lowest level of understanding ND you've proven that,clap for urself

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by kellystech(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
No fingerprint sensor
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by omoalajah(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
This device is hot!!! Nice Reviews
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by benzics(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
naijalodge:
For ur information I use a Samsung Galaxy note 4 and an s7.....they say assumption is d lowest level of understanding ND you've proven that,clap for urself
LOL, nice phone though, but if you don't know why a phone is a phone, just shut up and stop showing the world your stupidity, you rate phones by brands, that shows how little your technical knowledge is, so please, stop badmouthing products when you know nothing, look at this phone's gpu, Soc, battery, camera, and many others.. no need talking to you though
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by datyorubaboy: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
There is on the Plus version
kellystech:
No fingerprint sensor
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by missslimzy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice impression. In love with the device.
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by obarasqie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
celestialAgent:

well said, i have used samsung and apple also, and sincerely speaking, they don't give me as much joy i derive with my device right now, they are all overpriced.....all they sell is the name

1 Like

Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by obarasqie(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
naijalodge:
you are wrong there, it sells outside nigeria, main market for now is Africa but they are moving to the world
Re: TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression by kellystech(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
I have one for sale just 5 days old with all accessories and even a mobile stand all for just 85k

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6 For Sale / All New Gionee X1s - Simply Great Budget Smartphone / NCK Dongle Pro (NCK Dongle Full + UMT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.