Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Solved - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solved (8535 Views)

_ / Infertility Solved!!! / Your Biggest First Date Worries…solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solved by 5minsmadness: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
adviseseeker:
Sex should be consensual truly but there comes a time you have to make a sacrifice. It doesn't have to be when you are in the mood at all time. And to be fair even GOD EXPECTS something from us for all he has done for us. And our parents when feeding us, they expect us to feed them when they can no longer do it.

If I don't expect sex from my wife, a wife that I have not abandoned, that I have not turned to my punching bag then from who should I expect it? It is not a reward but it is a reward as well. People underestimate the importance of sex in a marriage. It is not the be it all but it is important too. Or why do some of you women complain of the inability of men to satisfy you?

1,000,000likes

Some women just type anyhow. Generally men want sex more often than women. So in marriage the man provides everything then still has to wait in agony until his wife feels loving enough to have sex with him? I hear una.

3 Likes

Re: Solved by battleaxe: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Not totally related to advice seekers post but why do most men assume 'Being the bread winner' is the major responsibility they have and should ensure compliance from their women?

I think that thought process alone is enough to freeze most women.

Typical female day:
Wake up at 4:30
Cook for Oga.
Start bathing kids. Dress them up
Oga wakes at 5:15. Bathes and dresses up
Give them breakfast
Oga goes to work at 6am
Madam leaves the house after packing kids lunch and goes to drop them in school
Returns home in tight Lagos or anywhere traffic
Starts washing and cleaning of house
Irons clothes.
Preps for lunch. Does any food shopping required.
Goes to pick the kids in traffic
Returns in traffic
Change kids, offer lunch, clean school bags
Help with homework
Start prepping dinner and does a quick clean before Oga arrives
Oga arrives. Small chit chat on day
Dinner.
Oga eats and watches match or whatever at he's his fancy
Washes up. Preps for next day
Arrange kids bags...
Continue with homework if multiple kids
Night bath
Kids sleep
Mother eats

Summary; The fact that your wife is a housewife does not imply she is working any less harder than you are. You are working to put food on the table, provide shelter and clothing. She is working to make sure the kids turn out to be people you're proud to identify with.
Pls appreciate your wives- housewives or not!
Apologies for the epistle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solved by dytbabe: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
battleaxe:
Not totally related to advice seekers post but why do most men assume 'Being the bread winner' is the major responsibility they have and should ensure compliance from their women?

I think that thought process alone is enough to freeze most women.

Typical female day:
Wake up at 4:30
Cook for Oga.
Start bathing kids. Dress them up
Oga wakes at 5:15. Bathes and dresses up
Give them breakfast
Oga goes to work at 6am
Madam leaves the house after packing kids lunch and goes to drop them in school
Returns home in tight Lagos or anywhere traffic
Starts washing and cleaning of house
Irons clothes.
Preps for lunch. Does any food shopping required.
Goes to pick the kids in traffic
Returns in traffic
Change kids, offer lunch, clean school bags
Help with homework
Start prepping dinner and does a quick clean before Oga arrives
Oga arrives. Small chit chat on day
Dinner.
Oga eats and watches match or whatever at he's his fancy
Washes up. Preps for next day
Arrange kids bags...
Continue with homework if multiple kids
Night bath
Kids sleep
Mother eats

Summary; The fact that your wife is a housewife does not imply she is working any less harder than you are. You are working to put food on the table, provide shelter and clothing. She is working to make sure the kids turn out to be people you're proud to identify with.
Pls appreciate your wives- housewives or not!
Apologies for the epistle.

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Solved by KevinDein: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland is the last place anyone should bring his problems. The women are always bias. I'm sure the op is worse off than he came.

@op, sit down and analyse the issue deeply, make a decision and prepare to face the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Solved by Harpesin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Battleaxe

Am not sure you read the post wella....D wife have 3 people assisting her in all domestic chores and she still fail in her responsibilities to her husband.....

Mo let me vex with ur post i beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solved by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
5minsmadness:

1,000,000likes

Some women just type anyhow. Generally men want sex more often than women. So in marriage the man provides everything then still has to wait in agony until his wife feels loving enough to have sex with him? I hear una.

Like a pr0st1tute abi? Money for hand back for ground . . Good to know! cool

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
adviseseeker:
Mate calm down. I believe in baby steps. I am not the most gentle guy out there but my wife isn't an outright evil. I honestly, I am convinced of it, that most of the problems is as a result of inexperience and her age and some idiots advising her ( her close friend, who is actually jealous, I won't say more ) behind this.

And I am not an Esau but if she made breakfast 11am last yesterday and it is 8:58am ( I checked the time ) today, she deserves to be praised and NO, I WAS WRONG, IT WASN'T HER SISTER BUT HER. I found out when I was thanking her sister and she told me it was my wife not her who prepared and that she only peeled the yam.

Okay now the food was prepared by your wife not her sister? What a shock!!!

If you think your wife is so unbearable, then go ahead and divorce her. What the F are you waiting for

People have advised you here and suggested ways to make things better in your home, but no you insist on crucifying your wife more with every post . . . . . Albeit WRONGLY. What exactly do you want to hear? Your wife is a b***h? There, you heard it, are you happy now? Is there peace in your home now? Are you having s3x 5x a week now

If you don't find the root cause of your marital problems, things will never change. If you can't deal with it then take a walk. . . . Stop whining already! !!

5 Likes

Re: Solved by battleaxe: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Harpesin:
Battleaxe

Am not sure you read the post wella....D wife have 3 people assisting her in all domestic chores and she still fail in her responsibilities to her husband.....

Mo let me vex with ur post i beg.

Uncle, pls vex!

The first line of my post clearly stated it wasn't totally related to OPs question. However that intent had come up a few times in the thread so wanted to mention it.

Clearly OP's wife's day will be totally different.
Re: Solved by Jahblessme: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
How has no one mentionedd that maybe the wife simply does not enjoy sexual relations and now has an excuse to void it at every turn.
Is it possible that pre baby sex was so damn good she had or gasms at each turn and all of a sudden she'd rather almost run out of the house than of spend any time in bed at all. grin grin grin
This is purely a case where someone has thought aall along that he was a fantastic lover meanwhile madam has been faking it.Now she has seen a chance to grab freedom from unwanted touchery and is embracing it. Even to the extent of him sulking and she no send,concentrating on her makeup instead.

Don't see what the disclosure of abortion to NL has to do with anything though.Is it for us to insult her?If you are yapping about it here where there is absolutely no need for us to know,God knows how many times you've thrown it in her face in reality(just sayin).If your breakfast isn't ready,do it yourself.Are you crippled?She's still nursing a baby jare.

All this gra gra doesn't seem to be working and you are looking to blame a friend of hers instead of facing the fact that your wife may be fast losing interest in you.You have threatened to go outside and shes still not bothered.

Go and fix your love making skills and bring her to her knees my friend,this na small matter.Talk talk and go to God in prayer.

Don't forget to watch war room.
Good luck.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solved by thelish(f): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
thorpido:
You say you have a 5mth old baby right?Your wife is still nursing so hormones are still working in her that affects sexual urges.Moreover,women don't always want sex.FACT
There's nothing wrong with wanting sex 3 times a week but only few women want it that much.You're the one who might have to make adjustments here.The fact that you married a woman as a man does not mean she has to be a light switch that puts on a bulb anytime it is pressed.

You say you're not working.You having too much time makes you think of sex all the time.Perhaps you need to channel some energy into doing other things.I'll suggest a gym.

If your wife doesn't prepare breakfast early enough,perhaps you should do it yourself.In marriage you should help each other and also lighten each other's burden.

I respect u a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Solved by adviseseeker: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ujoan:

Okay now the food was prepared by your wife not her sister? What a shock!!!

If you think your wife is so unbearable, then go ahead and divorce her. What the F are you waiting for

People have advised you here and suggested ways to make things better in your home, but no you insist on crucifying your wife more with every post . . . . . Albeit WRONGLY. What exactly do you want to hear? Your wife is a b***h? There, you heard it, are you happy now? Is there peace in your home now? Are you having s3x 5x a week now

If you don't find the root cause of your marital problems, things will never change. If you can't deal with it then take a walk. . . . Stop whining already! !!
Stop being an idiot. It doesn't cause a thing. I promised not to reply you again but you can't keep running your mouth. Stop being such a fooool, you call yourself a mother for f*ck's sake.

Don't reply to this thread if you can't stop been so f*cking rude.

5 Likes

Re: Solved by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dyt:
Seriously?
Pepper soup her sister ordered?

Madam Tearoses

Ifyalways come and use your detective here oo

Ujoan

Mindfulness

Shabebaby

What's going on? cheesy
Re: Solved by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
adviseseeker:
Stop being an idiot. It doesn't cause a thing. I promised not to reply you again but you can't keep running your mouth. Stop being such a fooool, you call yourself a mother for f*ck's sake.

Don't reply to this thread if you can't stop been so f*cking rude.

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Solved by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

What's going on? cheesy

Ewo
Matter don end
cheesy
I am happy for him sha

He had issues with his wife ni
Re: Solved by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dyt:

Ewo
Matter don end
cheesy
I am happy for him sha

Men and their wahala. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solved by Dyt(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Men and their wahala. grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Solved by thorpido(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
thelish:

I respect u a lot.
smiley Gracias
Re: Solved by shaybebaby(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dyt:

Ewo
Matter don end
cheesy
I am happy for him sha

People are always going to have issues, just say your mention scrolling through the thread but my sister, na Shaybe not ashabi oooo tongue tongue.

Glad they have sorted things out.
Re: Solved by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
shaybebaby:

People are always going to have issues, just say your mention scrolling through the thread but my sister, na Shaybe not ashabi oooo tongue tongue.

Glad they have sorted things out.

Ati Shaybe ati ashabi
Na same

How's Lil man?
Re: Solved by shaybebaby(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dyt:

Ati Shaybe ati ashabi
Na same

How's Lil man?
Loooooooool! Little man is doing good, safely dispatched off to bed. Omo mi nko? Shey he is being a good boy for mummy.

And you as well, shey fine girl n lo dada. kiss
Re: Solved by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
shaybebaby:

Loooooooool! Little man is doing good, safely dispatched off to bed. Omo mi nko? Shey he is being a good boy for mummy.

And you as well, shey fine girl n lo dada. kiss

We are pushing jor
With our yeye naija recession
Mtchewwwww

Abeg I dey faind man
Tall
Slim
Dark butt
Blue eyes
Left handed and stutters

Heaves
Re: Solved by shaybebaby(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dyt:

We are pushing jor
With our yeye naija recession
Mtchewwwww

Abeg I dey faind man
Tall
Slim
Dark butt
Blue eyes
Left handed and stutters

Heaves
When you find him, abeg pass my number to am. Lol. grin grin grin

My sister was telling me about it o. It will be pass, don't worry.

When we were suffering ours 4 to 8 years ago, you guys in naij were flexing with oyel money.
Re: Solved by Harpesin(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
battleaxe:

Uncle, pls vex!

The first line of my post clearly stated it wasn't totally related to OPs question. However that intent had come up a few times in the thread so wanted to mention it.

Clearly OP's wife's day will be totally different.

If i vex, Buhari go resign o...... cheesy
Re: Solved by Souljaboi1: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Dyt:

So what does she do aside ojuju make over, YouTube and Africa magic?

undecided undecided

You forgot Telemundo and Zeeworld.

PS- I'm not talking to you. You no see me, you no ask abi. Issokay. angry embarassed
Re: Solved by dytbabe: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Souljaboi1:

You forgot Telemundo and Zeeworld.

PS- I'm not talking to you. You no see me, you no ask abi. Issokay. angry embarassed

No vex jor
I don taya for myself too
May Allah ease all my affairs
Re: Solved by Souljaboi1: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
dytbabe:

No vex jor
I don taya for myself too
May Allah ease all my affairs
j

Aamiin and mine too.
Re: Solved by millyj(f): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Sir I have been following your thread,believe me when I say that woman doesn't love you anymore.been married for a decade I know marriage is not easy,your wife has unforgiving spirit which is very bad....someone like that can poison you... As for the joint account you better look for a way to start operating individual accounts and just put her in monthly salary, because when she decides to wreck you she will start from there.all the Best

2 Likes

Re: Solved by knowme(m): 2:11am On Oct 01, 2016
People seriously do not seem to see things the way the poster is seeing them, she should continue with the attitude and watch her marriage crumble, we come here looking at other peeps culture and forget we gave ours I know lots of women do not like it when men talk about culture or traditions in marriage but there are things expected from a woman, you cannot keep your hubby away and then start doing mundane things he has mentioned something points that no one is addressing the fact that she idles away with her phone and no one sees anything wrong with that he is human for Christ's sakes and he deserves some attention too I've seen women who busy their asses up even after delivery and 5months for that matter she should sit her lazy ass up and begin to work whats the official maternity leave period ? She should better sit up and stop being lazy, I've had an experience and its not a good one. Story for another day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? / How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE / Do you ever think Marriage Is Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.