Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? (753 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2016
I always remember the good times we shared together and it's making me mad. Presently we are partially separated and I have tried to make sure we reconcile because I believe there's nothing like an irreconcilable issues in marriage if the people involved are sincere. I am laden with guilt as if it's totally my fault things aren't working out. I hardly focus and have been battling depression, I have always wanted to live as if nothing is happening but I couldn't and always end up calling to see if we can talk. But at the end nothing, I feel ashamed after all. Right now I feel used and useless.
Is there any way I can overcome this, I am loosing my sanity.
Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by ificatchmodeh: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Gentlelife50:
I always remember the good times we shared together and it's making me mad. Presently we are partially separated and I have tried to make sure we reconcile because I believe there's nothing like an irreconcilable issues in marriage if the people involved are sincere. I am laden with guilt as if it's totally my fault things aren't working out. I hardly focus and have been battling depression, I have always wanted to live as if nothing is happening but I couldn't and always end up calling to see if we can talk. But at the end nothing, I feel ashamed after all. Right now I feel used and useless.
Is there any way I can overcome this, I am loosing my sanity.

Separated..would have advise to get another bae..no time to sulk on lady in this recession..money must be made.
Spend more time with friends..don't be alone..or you get your friend to stay. With you..
Just get your mind occupied.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by afanide: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Take a trip out to a town where no one knows u, attend Parties (but dont get drunk), Make new friends, just do those things that give you Joy....

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by laviecontinue: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2016
No 1 thing ill like you to know is that only you can make yourself happy. You should also look inward are you really happy being with him or you just don't want to be alone. You made it clear here that you still want to be with him but are you sure he still want to be with you? If u are sure he still want you and still want a relationship with you, then you guys needs to deal with what separated you. And pls get busy. Go to gym, learn new things, go to the pack(alone) or with some NEW friends. And pls stop calling or seeing him only when you are sad cos this will only want him to comfort you with s*x and it ll make you feel used. Call/see him when you are happy then you 2 can talk about stuffs that really mater. And listen to him too cos he want you to. Note:- this are just my opinion pls.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Separated..would have advise to get another bae..no time to sulk on lady in this recession..money must be made.
Spend more time with friends..don't be alone..or you get your friend to stay. With you..
Just get your mind occupied.

Thanks for your advice, but I feel getting another bae will make me feel more guilt because I'll feel that cheating on her since we aren't divorced yet.
Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
laviecontinue:
No 1 thing ill like you to know is that only you can make yourself happy. You should also look inward are you really happy being with him or you just don't want to be alone. You made it clear here that you still want to be with him but are you sure he still want to be with you? If u are sure he still want you and still want a relationship with you, then you guys needs to deal with what separated you. And pls get busy. Go to gym, learn new things, go to the pack(alone) or with some NEW friends. And pls stop calling or seeing him only when you are sad cos this will only want him to comfort you with s*x and it ll make you feel used. Call/see him when you are happy then you 2 can talk about stuffs that really mater. And listen to him too cos he want you to. Note:- this are just my opinion pls.

Thanks I think I have gotten one or two tips just that it's not always easy to get over someone you still love and already use to.

My situation made realize I have been with a stranger all the while thinking we were on the same page.
I wish I could just make my mind hard as a stone.
Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sincerely ladies are the main reason of many relationship break ups and marriage divorce nowadays just because most of them are bunch of confused creatures and they probably don't even know what they want for themselves angry

Ladies quote me, make thunder strike your left boob undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
afanide:
Take a trip out to a town where no one knows u, attend Parties (but dont get drunk), Make new friends, just do those things that give you Joy....

My brother I did that already, but I still find it difficult to let go. In as much as I want divorce to be free I am still optimistic things will turn around.
Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cheesy

Hmmmmm I don't pray you be in my shoes my brother. Why mock a guy like you?
Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm I don't pray you be in my shoes my brother. Why mock a guy like you?

I ain't mocking you sis, goan and recheck my last post cos I already modified am undecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get Over A Failed Marriage And An Ex Spouse? by Gentlelife50(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I ain't mocking you sis, goan and recheck my last post cos I already modified am undecided

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) / Ladies Be Warned! 5 Surprising Signs Your Man’s Sperm Count Is Low / Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.