Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student (32339 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Courses 2016 / Top 20 Nigerian Courses 2016 / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by khalidjnr(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
I rep accounting
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by hardehbayor112(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
justino57:
The department that has the highest number of ashawo--- NURSING

The department that has the highest number of Talk-Active--- history

The department that has the highest number of dirty boys--- Mechanical engineering

The department that has the highest number of muscular girls--- Civil engineering

The department that has the highest number of Argument--- LAW

The department that has the highest number of serious student--- Chemistry

The department that has the highest number of dullard--- microbiology

The department that has the highest number of Ajebor--- Medicine

The department that has the highest number of Thieves--- Pub admin

The department that has the highest number of jobless graduate--- Library

The department that has the highest number of "I can work anywhere with my degree" attitude - - - - Sociology

The department that has the highest number of Crammers--- English

The department that has the highest number of Mumu--- Philosophy

The department that has the highest number of fresh bs - Pol science ✌

The department with the best corporate dressing --- Accounting

The department with boys of local thought and mindset
---- MLS( Medical Lab. Science)

The department with highest number of TOM-BOY
---T.M.A (Theatre and Media Arts)...

The department that has the highest number of stingy boys and girls (ECONOMICS)
THERE CAN SAVE FOR AFRICA.........
MATHEMATICS -------DEPARTMENT THAT HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF INTELLIGENT STUDENT

What did you mean by.....The department that has the highest
number of fresh bs - Pol science ...I mean fresh Bs
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Ibidi: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Highest number of sleep-derived - ARCHITECTURE
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by DAntivirus: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
validstar1:
You are a FUNAAB student.

Lol, I was...

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by DAntivirus: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
adetes:
great chemist, all chemistry student dey serious oh many structure, many aquation, to mention few.

Many 'Aquation'

I seem to disagree with OP on this ground...
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by herald9: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
Philosophers are actually the most intelligent people throughout history.

Not all of them. Especially the girls.

One keeps bombarding our ILC group that Jesus is coming soon angry
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by DAntivirus: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
phenzy:
I rep microbiology and am not a dullard....op warn yourself.Dept. wit the highest number of unserious students in my school is mathematical science,KSU all the way.

I bu aturu... Akpa amu ewu

I would give u my one year salary if u manage to pass out of Mathematics Dept regardless of your grade.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:

Not all of them. Especially the girls.

One keeps bombarding our ILC group that Jesus is coming soon angry
You mean it?

Wow, Socrates would be so disappointed. grin grin

He died for this sh**

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by krissconnect(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
sinaj:
Xup kriss
Sinaj I no go lie at all,I'm not a perfect gentleman,but I can guess what u lyk bae,I can be ur perfect gentleman embarassed
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Princejboy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
mechanical sad sad shocked shocked shocked ............its a lie
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by oxyrich(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Arrant nonsense undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by krissconnect(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
talktonase:
with which waec result?
Tinubu's waec result.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rushtec(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Take your cowbell and think Like Mathematicians

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by hUmaneOne: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kgdavid:

Philosophy student spotted grin
Not a student, and never a "philosopher" . grin
Cheers
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by NkayTiana(f): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Highest number of talkatives,arguments, grammar,even when you don't want to hear anything goes to political science, just pray your boyfriend doesn't come from there
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
uvalued:
highest number of crack heads that look at a white screen
white screen or black screen wit green letters
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rushtec(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yea Chemistry students are most serious in all schools. But Nursing Ashawo and Management Ashawo I can't quantify
Otunba10:
Chemistry, serious students? Na lie o. Nursing and ashawo? You neva go management Science
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by blackdream: 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Political Science all the way! Freshest boys ever

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by talktonase(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
krissconnect:

Tinubu's waec result.
no be only tinubu Na Aisha own him o collect to use enter university... grin
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rhaspody(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
the one about economics is spot on. I find myself calculating the marginal utility of every product I buy these days and how it will affect my marginal propensity to save

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by fetrillion(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=justino57 post=49685511]The department that has the highest number of ashawo--- NURSING

The department that has the highest number of Talk-Active--- history

The department that has the highest number of dirty boys--- Mechanical engineering

The department that has the highest number of muscular girls--- Civil engineering

The department that has the highest number of Argument--- LAW

The department that has the highest number of serious student--- Chemistry

The department that has the highest number of dullard--- microbiology

The department that has the highest number of Ajebor--- Medicine

The department that has the highest number of Thieves--- Pub admin

The department that has the highest number of jobless graduate--- Library

The department that has the highest number of "I can work anywhere with my degree" attitude - - - - Sociology

The department that has the highest number of Crammers--- English

The department that has the highest number of Mumu--- Philosophy

The department that has the highest number of fresh bs - Pol science ✌

The department with the best corporate dressing --- Accounting

The department with boys of local thought and mindset
---- MLS( Medical Lab. Science)

The department with highest number of TOM-BOY
---T.M.A (Theatre and Media Arts)...

The department that has the highest number of stingy boys and girls (ECONOMICS)
THERE CAN SAVE FOR AFRICA.........
MATHEMATICS -------DEPARTMENT THAT HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF INTELLIGENT STUDENT [/quote
U fail to add d department with d hihighest number of yahoo Yahoo..... Computer science
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Ababadada: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Otunba10:
Chemistry, serious students? Na lie o. Nursing and ashawo? You neva go management Science
very true chemistry students are serious!!!
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by tarehothot: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
department with the highest number of most sexiest + brightest boys = chemical engineering ;Ddepartment with the highest number of most sexiest + brightest boys = chemical engineering
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Niyinficient(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
The dept wit d dirtiest people na Fine/Visual Arts jor grin

Dose guys dirty pass dirty
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by justino57(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Meet one girl in skul back then she told me and ma friends to leave the class cause ZOO STUDENT WANNA LEARN HERE I LAFF EH
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by MrRichy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op i disagree with Microbiology abeg....

proudly Microbe
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
I rep economics. Oya
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by AUcom66(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proudly Economist. We are not stingy,but rather rational spenders.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Khoded1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
I rep nursing so no be all nursing student
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by gtin(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm u insult a whole Mech engr, Op who inspire u angry
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by DEIFIED(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lollll. Sociology.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by MizTyna(f): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
hUmaneOne:
I tried hard to make sense of the post undecided

Don't feel bad. I tried too. Zero sense in the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / I Will Kill Myself On Wednesday / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.