Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? (12704 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2005
I think the guys are in a better position to defend themselves but guess they ain't up to the task.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2005
I know eh! ok, so guys c'mon now, speak up and back your selves up becouse some of us (women) are begining to doubt if indeed there are any good Nigerian/African guys out there cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by chigurl(f): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2005
just wondering if anyone knows a site where i can listen to some good Nigerian music. since i can't buy any, is there any online radio stations or a site where i can download some. thanks everyone. kiss
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2005
i know of two places, one is RADIOPALMWINE.COM , it's a radio station and the other is just a site it's KRAZYNAIJA.COM. any other sites? anybody?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2005
At the moment , i don't think radiopalmwine is accessible cos i haven't been able to listen to any songs.

But give it a try anywayz. Maybe its my system thats refusing to play the songs.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by doubleface(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2005
i don't blame men if they want to test be4 buyin.in this world that is full of deceit and hardship.it will be unwise for someone to put his hard earn money on something he or she has not tested.and for the girls...if u don't want a guy that will want to dig u be4 marriage try and befriends those ugly ones.for example, my girlfriend is ugly..so i get it whenever i want it..
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2005
haba double face, it's not nice to speak of a lady like that, one whom you are dating for that matter. Now i see why women are asking if there are any good African/Nigerian men around.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by doubleface(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2005
@ ocho...yeah there are good ones....i believe that a good man is the one that says the truth....and thats what i'm doin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2005
Fine, you're speaking the truth but did you have to speak of her in such a derogatory manner? you probably wouldn't like it if someone else spoke that way about you. I believe women deserve some kind of respect. I might be coming on a little too sentimental about the whole thing but i am a woman too and I know what it will feel like to be spoken to/about in such a way. For peace's sake though, i'm letting this issue go. I guess you have the free will to say whatever you please but just remember to take other's feelings into consideration.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by doubleface(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2005
i'm an ugly ass myself.....they call me doubleface for a reason
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2005
@doubleface, all that said and done, i feel we might have gotten off on the wrong foot so................friends? (streches out her hand anticipating a hand shake)
i see you're new here and i didn't even say WELCOME TO NAIRALAND. so there goes, i just said it. smiley
one more thing, don't call your self ugly. you're not! no one is. you're God's creation and so are divinly made ok?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 5:48am On Dec 13, 2005
so it is safe to assume now that indeed, there are enough responsible and very good 9ja men right?.. I don first tell una b4 ...
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by madam: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2005
quiet whitesharks, quiet... have u forgotten we are ment to be cutting off ur ding-ding in some thread... Good men ko/ ni
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by whiteshark(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2005
madam:

quiet whitesharks, quiet... have u forgotten we are ment to be cutting off your ding-ding in some thread... Good men ko/ ni

I laugh, dat means u r some many nairaland years behind if u do not know wats going on in dat tread. grin grin grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2005
@madam:hahahaha cheesy cheesy
yes shark, we're still ASSUMING!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by delano: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2005
I'm a good guy o smiley and I won't test before buying. You can search my heart.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by acegenius(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2005
Okay, its all been said, Chigurl, believe it or not, there are good naija guys, good ones infact, and the thing is that, they also are looking for the good naija ladies, where are they" nobody knows, untill both encounter themselves and see into eah other eyes the attraction and that they are made for each other.

Trust me you will see him and when he sees you all he thinks about is care, love and respect and not SEX. not all are full of crap.
instance, i have met few naija ladies too that just make you think what is wrong with all these naija babes that come to the USA and change. although it cross my mind and i say " where are all the good naija babes are they all ful of crap too? but i still hold the hope to meet just one that will make the click. And when i hear stories of young naija couples 4 months into marraige already seperated, a naija man that bought a Gun and shot his naija wife..ooooppppss, then i begin to think well good i have not met one, cos those example are not made for each other but they gave in and see the story.

So hang in there, someday you will see the right naija man eyes and you wil know ok ok here one comes. As for me, yes i am still looking for a naija babe with good but doesn't have to be perfect profile. so i am hanging in also and still not resigning to a fact that all naija babes are full of crap. Liek someone says maybe the good naija babes are in teh village in naija, but wait till you see how hard it can be to bring them over to the us, unless they win lottery so also goes to a guy in naija for a naija babe in yankee!!

my piece and me i am still siddon and looking for her to cross my path or me cross her path so i can look into her eyes.

well any naija babe i be dey see, i am always looking into their eyes one i no see Light, i run. so if you see a naija guy dey look u for eye , e fit be me ooo, so light up your face in case and if it is not me, it might be the one made for you. grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2005
acegenius:

hold the hope to meet just one that will make the click. And when i hear stories of young Nigeria couples 4 months into marraige already seperated, a Nigeria man that bought a Gun and shot his Nigeria wife..ooooppppss, then i begin to think well good i have not met one, because those example are not made for each other but they gave in and see the story.

well any Nigeria babe i be dey see, i am always looking into their eyes one i no see Light, i run. so if you see a Nigeria guy dey look u for eye , e fit be me ooo, so light up your face in case and if it is not me, it might be the one made for you.  grin
dey look girl eye dey find watin?? No worry, no be only light, na fire, blazing fire you go see for our eyes, then to run go even hard you cheesy cheesy that was funny though
as for the guy who shot his wife, I have nothing to say to him, i'm just shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Chigurl, at least we're seeing some of them actually admitting to be good so they probabbly are out there after all! smiley
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by seeker(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2005
Open your eyes. No one (except Micheal Jackson) chose their race/colour. Character is a different matter.
In short stop looking for Nigerian/African men. Look for good men.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by edonbeter: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2005
THE NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE, THEY ARE CARING, HANDSOME AND CUTE, JUST THAT OUR LADIES ARE MATERIALISTIC. THAT IS JUST THE PROBLEM
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2005
Edon,

Not all girls are materialistic.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2005
@Edon: and not all of them(Nigerian guys) are " THE BEST" either.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2005
True as well
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Sesan2: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2005
When ladies say they are looking for a good man, what do they mean? Who is a good man?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2005
you know, a good man!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by edonbetter(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2005
It is wrong and scandalous to say that there is no true African man. The problem is with our ladies, they put material things before love. They want already-made men; they want comfort before love. Let them be natural and they will see the caring, loving African man Chikena!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
Thats what the male gender would say of course but we chics say otherwise cheesy
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by ocho(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2005
i agree girl! grin
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by acegenius(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2005
Okay Okay, Ladies can you tell us then, what do you all want in a Man , what are you expecting? What is the Primary thing that will make you go with the decision of resting your head on his chest look and smile and close your eyes and let the reality never turn to a dream.

I have encountered situations where it spells that the typical naija lady is looking ready made men, I am always of the school of thot that everybody are ready made and beautiful in God's site.

The good guys are watching and reading waiting for your responses. leave God fearing men out of your option we already know that is a general requirements from both men and women

watching and reading !!!!!
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Kokscity(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
The problem is that Nigeria women especially those in the western world have been undercut by other women. The average Nigerian man has options and typically wants to test the waters. Nigerian and African men have options now and the Nigerian woman needs to step up her game. For instance : Start giving your man H**d in bed without whining. No disrespect my humble opinion! ;
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by prettyH(f): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2005
Some men are so shallow no wonder no more good men exist.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by onyxhawk(m): 12:14am On Dec 20, 2005
just wondering if anyone knows a site where i can listen to some good Nigerian music. since i can't buy any, is there any online radio stations or a site where i can download some. thanks everyone.

Wondering if anyone know where I can download a 'midi' *.mid file for the following song.

Prince Nico Mbarga - Sweet Mother.

Been looking can't find it anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.