Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

MMM Is A Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Is A Time (572 Views)

MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / At Last, MMM Is Finally Back / MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Time by fidedivine: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: MMM Is A Time by wise14life: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
fidedivine:
MMM is a time bomb....read below in the link please
http://fidinews.com.ng/tears-zimbabwe-thousands-zimbabweans-lose-money-mmm-crashes/

I laugh at those who refused to join MMM, in time to come they will all regret... MMM is still ongoing in Zimbabwe.. If you like spread news of MMM crashing, it does not change the fact that lifes have been changed for better.. Which your Nigerian government could not do..

In MMM THERE IS NO NEED FOR NYSC, CV, GOD FATHER, STAMPEDE, EXAMS, CONNECTIONS, TREKING UP AND DOWN IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS TO OPEN ACCOUNTS IN THE BANK, IN MMM EVERYONE IS EQUAL! WE ALL GET 30% REWARD GROWTH OF DONATED SPARE MONEY, WE ARE NOT AFRAID AS WE ALL KNOW THE RISK... MMM FOR LIFE! TOGETHER WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD QUIT WARNING US AND WATCH US GROW.. LOL!!! BAD BELLE Na EN THEY PAIN UNA as SAY WE THEY HAMMER.. If you like join us or fight us.. We will still change the world!! MMM NIGERIA FOR LIFE!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Is A Time by Buddhar(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
wise14life:

I laugh at those who refused to join MMM, in time to come they will all regret... MMM is still ongoing in Zimbabwe.. If you like spread news of MMM crashing, it does not change the fact that lifes have been changed for better.. Which your Nigerian government could not do..

In MMM THERE IS NO NEED FOR NYSC, CV, GOD FATHER, STAMPEDE, EXAMS, CONNECTIONS, TREKING UP AND DOWN IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS TO OPEN ACCOUNTS IN THE BANK, IN MMM EVERYONE IS EQUAL! WE ALL GET 30% REWARD GROWTH OF DONATED SPARE MONEY, WE ARE NOT AFRAID AS WE ALL KNOW THE RISK... MMM FOR LIFE! TOGETHER WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD QUIT WARNING US AND WATCH US GROW.. LOL!!! BAD BELLE Na EN THEY PAIN UNA as SAY WE THEY HAMMER.. If you like join us or fight us.. We will still change the world!! MMM NIGERIA FOR LIFE!!

I tire o, I wonder y dey keep scaring the people from benefiting.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Friend Stephanie Shares Never-before-seen Images Of The Star / Rate The Harmattan In Your Area / Must Read: Things To Know About Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.