Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots (1321 Views)

Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by ENVITIICARDS: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Most people cherish love proposals and pre-wedding pictures and couples of the 21st century gets innovative by the day, compared to the past. I wonder how our fathers proposed to our mothers. Was it in a garden, with family and friends there to give the lady a surprise proposal, or on the street/airport/restaurant with the man on a nicely printed shirt, alongside his friends with “WILL YOU MARRY ME” inscribed on their shirts or a proposal whereby the man puts the engagement ring into a bowl of ice-cream? For heaven sake!!! What if the lady mistakenly swallows the ring…?

Some of our aged grandparents will tell us that they never met their wives, till the day of their wedding. All they cared about was the fact that the girl was from a very responsible background. I don’t think they had the time to get pre-wedding costumes; take pictures at exclusive destinations or to spend hours learning the wedding dance.

Young people cherish pre-wedding pictures to showcase their love and happiness. Most pre-wedding shoots are usually captivating and would want you anticipating for a love life that would yield to marital bliss. Young couples keep getting creative with their pre-wedding shoots from taking pictures while holding hands walking down the road, to being in a serene environment, cooking together, carrying placards with inscriptions of their commitments to depict love and intimacy…

What’s your opinion on pre-wedding pictures, do you think it’s very necessary in making a successful marriage?

Written by ME

ENVITIICARDS

cc: Rocktation, farano

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by Julietcutie(f): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
the whole pre wedding stuff ain't necessary that doesn't mean I prefer our forefathers way of proposal then ...but this is 21st century and this is just what is reigning... who knows what will reign during our kids time

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by ENVITIICARDS: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
the whole pre wedding stuff ain't necessary that doesn't mean I prefer our forefathers way of proposal then ...but this is 21st century and this is just what is reigning... who knows what will reign during our kids time

So you are going to do this because its reigning?
or what exactly ma'am?
Re: 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by ENVITIICARDS: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
lalasticlala

make this post sit for front page make we hear people views......

grin
Re: 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by mira24(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
I would not have a wedding without d pre -wedding Pics dey are all too captivating with every couple coming up with different styles n concepts ,,,am really glad am in d 21st cent ry...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 21st Century Love Proposals And Pre-wedding Shoots by ENVITIICARDS: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mira24:
I would not have a wedding without d pre -wedding Pics dey are all too captivating with every couple coming up with different styles n concepts ,,,am really glad am in d 21st cent ry...[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

2 Dangerous Sex Positions Forclassic Men / 7 Ways To Prevent Premature Ejaculation Naturally / Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.