Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? (7142 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
While some similarities exist between Islam and Christianity (they are both monotheistic religions), for example, their differences are clear-cut, significant, and irreconcilable.
For this article, we will survey the Founders of the Religions and their character.

Islam was founded by an Arab merchant named Muhammed about AD 622. Muhammed claimed to have received a revelation from an angel of God, and, although he initially feared his revelation had come from Satan, Muhammed later claimed to be the last and greatest of all of God’s prophets.
Muhammed had fifteen wives (although he limited other men to four wives apiece) and sanctioned the beating of wives (Sura 4:34). Muhammed was well known for spreading his new religion by force. He commanded, “Fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them” (Sura 9:5), and he specified the proper way to execute an unbeliever was to cut his throat (Sura 47:4).
Muhammed led raids against caravans to plunder their goods, broke oaths, ordered the murder of those who mocked him, and wiped out the last Jewish tribe in Medina—he killed all the men and enslaved the women and children.
Interestingly, Muhammed acknowledged his own need to seek God’s forgiveness on occasion (Sura 40:55). In stark contrast to the moral depravity of Muhammed.

Jesus Christ was above reproach in every way ( 2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus never married, He defended and honored women ( John 8:1–11), and His law was “love one another” ( John 13:34).
Accordingly, Jesus never assassinated anyone, never beat a woman, never enslaved a child, never broke a promise, and never plundered a caravan.
On the cross, when Jesus was mocked by those nearby, His response was, “Father, forgive them” ( Luke 23:34).
Some muslims remain in islam because they are afraid of their throat been cut even when they know the truth. I pray for GOD to help them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
There are lots of complications in Islam abt the muhamed thing especially marrying his master's (a catholic priest) wife and then marrying a child.
But i would advice u dont discriminate religions or create segregation. Let convictions come from CHRIST himself

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Alphacrissy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is that all your proofs? Not more than a retard's!

5 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Christianity is not a religion, but a union between Jehovah and is children unlike in the old.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why do you enjoyed lieing. Islam was since time memorial, Muhammad peace be upon him was not the founder of Islam. He is simply the last and final messenger to which the last scripture is revealed to him. Adam peace be upon him was the first Muslim.

Come in here if you're a true Christian

https://www.nairaland.com/3265202/why-islam-only-true-religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2016
If you had a brain, you'd try to do some serious research down history line.

Your Mohammed is Islam's founder and he obviously plagiarized the bible, heard from demons and was a nut job. If Islam came before Christianity, then where did Christianity come from? Who brought Christianity?

Let me even give you proof from your Quran: why did Mohammed tell Muslims to ask the people of the book (Christians/bible) that came before Muslims and the Qur'an??.

You really need to answer my first question because its obvious most of you aren't enlightened. Let me rephrase

If Islam claims Moses, Abraham, Mary, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob etc were all Muslims then where did Christianity originate from??

Before you tell me someone invented it in their backyard to decieve people, also tell me why did over 400 people come out to bear witness about seeing Jesus physically? Why is there historical evidence to prove the biblical accounts of stories?
FriendChoice:
Why do you enjoyed lieing. Islam was since time memorial, Muhammad peace be upon him was not the founder of Islam. He is simply the last and final messenger to which the last scripture is revealed to him. Adam peace be upon him was the first Muslim.

Come in here if you're a true Christian

https://www.nairaland.com/3265202/why-islam-only-true-religion

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2016
A sloowpoke is still better than Mohammed.
Alphacrissy:

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
If you had a brain, you'd try to do some serious research down history line.

Your Mohammed is Islam's founder and he obviously plagiarized the bible, heard from demons and was a nut job. If Islam came before Christianity, then where did Christianity come from? Who brought Christianity?

Let me even give you proof from your Quran: why did Mohammed tell Muslims to ask the people of the book (Christians/bible) that came before Muslims and the Qur'an??.

You really need to answer my first question because its obvious most of you aren't enlightened. Let me rephrase

If Islam claims Moses, Abraham, Mary, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob etc were all Muslims then where did Christianity originate from??

Before you tell me someone invented it in their backyard to decieve people, also tell me why did over 400 people come out to bear witness about seeing Jesus physically? Why is there historical evidence to prove the biblical accounts of stories?

Islam is derived from the word salaam meaning peace. Submission to the Will of Allah (swt) i.e. God Almighty.

Meaning of ‘Muslim’ – One who submits his will to Allah. Islam is not a new religion found by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Jesus also submit his will to God

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. Quran 13:19

All prophet of God are Muslims, the verse say you change Your scripture out of jealous animosity. After the Bible revealed by God has been altered, after Jesus depart, then it's no longer Islam. Islam is pure with no alteration. Jesus depart a Muslim and He shall come back a Muslim.

O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]? O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]? Quran 70-71

Hope the above explain that to you.

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.

9 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Maamin(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

Islam is derived from the word salaam meaning peace. Submission to the Will of Allah (swt) i.e. God Almighty.

Meaning of ‘Muslim’ – One who submits his will to Allah. Islam is not a new religion found by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. Quran 13:19

All prophet of God are Muslims, the verse say you change Your scripture out of jealous animosity. After the Bible revealed by God has been altered, after Jesus depart, then it's no longer Islam. Islam is pure with no alteration. Jesus depart a Muslim and He shall come back a Muslim.

O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while you witness [to their truth]? O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]? Quran 70-71

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists.

Keep lying i'm enjoying it grin
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
I asked a simple question and you just succeeded in beating around the bush. My question was straight forward and I quote again..

if Islam claims that Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Mary, etc were Muslims, where and how did Christianity originate? Why is there Christianity today?

Also, why are there tons of historical findings and archeological discoveries that authenticates the biblical accounts of stories?

who corrupted the bible??

If Islam always existed, why was there no Muslim before Mohammed? Why were there Christians? [s]
FriendChoice:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
I asked a simple question and you just succeeded in beating around the bush. My question was straight forward and I quote again..

if Islam claims that Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Mary, etc were Muslims, where and how did Christianity originate? Why is there Christianity today?

Also, why are there tons of historical findings and archeological discoveries that authenticates the biblical accounts of stories?

who corrupted the bible??

If Islam always existed, why was there no Muslim before Mohammed? Why were there Christians?

Then you did not read, I urge you to read again. If you can made this statement then you did not read.

I have answered all there, from how Christianity started after Jesus depart. the verse of the Quran explain it. Only if you have read then I can answer another question from u.

6 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by trapQ: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
You made absolutely no sense. I will stop quoting you now and you do the same too. I won't be reading anymore of your replies.
FriendChoice:

Then you did not read, I urge you to read again. If you can made this statement then you did not read.

I have answered all there, from how Christianity started after Jesus depart. the verse of the Quran explain it. Only if you have read then I can answer another question from u.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
You made absolutely no sense. I will stop quoting you now and you do the same too. I won't be reading anymore of your replies.

Don't read it sir/ma, when you see D truth you run from it. Bye. I wount quote you again. I rather patiently wait for true Christian who can read, ask questions and make queries.

Not someone who read the truth, after the truth hurts him/her then He go on to stroke the whole post and demand answer again.

5 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anybody that takes a bible and read it for 20 minutes will agree with me that its fake and childish. Laughter almost killed me the day I opened that novel

8 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Well done@ friendchoice.

From a neutral perspective, op, if christianity is the true religion because it is better than Islam then what about the thousands of other religions around?

Besides what atheists have said about christianity alone should convince you that IT IS NOT THE TRUE RELIGION

5 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:
Well done@ friendchoice.

From a neutral perspective, op, if christianity is the true religion because it is better than Islam then what about the thousands of other religions around?

Besides what atheists have said about christianity alone should convince you that IT IS NOT THE TRUE RELIGION

The problem is, only when they open their heart, then their eyes will be able to see. It will hard for them, because the church have succeeded in brainwashing most of them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by annunaki2(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:
Anybody that takes a bible and read it for 20 minutes will agree with me that its fake and childish. Laughter almost killed me the day I opened that novel

And when you read the quoran, you could not detect it was written by a mentally deranged psychopath that was a obvious fraud The quoran is all the evidence any right thinking person needs to know that Islam is a monumental fraud that could only have been concocted by a sick lunatic.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
annunaki2:

And when you read the quoran, you could not detect it was written by a mentally deranged psychopath that was a obvious fraud The quoran is all the evidence any right thinking person needs to know that Islam is a monumental fraud that could only have been concocted by a sick lunatic.

That lunatic did a great job compared to the fatherless "saviour" of yours who doesn't know anything asied lies and deception. Yes I agree Islam is a fraud. That's why our Imams impoverish us while they own private jets and billions of Naira. According to some atheists here on NL, your religion "is nothing but a legal scam"

6 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alphacrissy:
am far better than that murderer.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

That lunatic did a great job compared to the fatherless "saviour" of yours who doesn't know anything asied lies and deception. Yes I agree Islam is a fraud. That's why our Imams impoverish us while they own private jets and billions of Naira. According to some atheists here on NL, your religion "is nothing but a legal scam"

I don't blame you blind bats, keep living in darkness like your vampire prophet who lives on human blood.

take a look at his creation
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
al-Qaeda
Al-Shabaab (militant group)
Boko Haram
Indonesian Mujahedeen Council
Taliban etc
What can you say about this Islamic murders?

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

what can you say about that piece of trash call quran that is filled with wickedness on how to beat women and kill fellow human in the name of jihad.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Clementor:

what can you say about that piece of trash call quran that is filled with wickedness on how to beat women and kill fellow human in the name of jihad.

What can you say about the thousands of lies and contradictions in the buy-bulll? The violence it contains?

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Ahmadgani(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Christianity started from Antioch. I.e after jesus Christ. but what baffles is seeing Christians quoting from old testament. if you believe that Christianity came before Islam and as a xtrian you believe in the old testament, then explain this.

1 Samuel 15:1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am
the one the Lord sent to anoint you king
over his people, over Israel; so listen now
to the message from the Lord.
15:2 This is what the Almighty Lord says:
‘I remember that which Amalek did to
Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way,
when he came up from Egypt.
15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and
utterly destroy everything that belongs to
them. Do not spare them; put to death
men and women, children and infants ,
cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'”

Isaiah 13:16
Their children also shall be dashed to
pieces before their eyes; their houses
shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
Zechariah 14:2
For I will gather all nations against
Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be
taken, and the houses rifled, and the
women ravished; and half of the city shall
go forth into captivity, and the residue of
the people shall not be cut off from the
city.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

Which saviour are you talking of? the one that doesn't even know them. He has disowned them

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by APCsupporter: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
FriendChoice:

Which saviour are you talking of? the one that doesn't even know them. He has disowned them

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Lol. I wonder why they can't leave others alone. If its not Muslims then its atheists instead of them to focus on the confusions in their various sects. Personally, I see no point in criticizing another persons religion but some of the things they say just force me into going blunt. Imagine people who believe their pastors can die and resurrect calling others foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Clementor:
While some similarities exist between Islam and Christianity (they are both monotheistic religions), for example, their differences are clear-cut, significant, and irreconcilable.
For this article, we will survey the Founders of the Religions and their character.

Islam was founded by an Arab merchant named Muhammed about AD 622. Muhammed claimed to have received a revelation from an angel of God, and, although he initially feared his revelation had come from Satan, Muhammed later claimed to be the last and greatest of all of God’s prophets.
Muhammed had fifteen wives (although he limited other men to four wives apiece) and sanctioned the beating of wives (Sura 4:34). Muhammed was well known for spreading his new religion by force. He commanded, “Fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them” (Sura 9:5), and he specified the proper way to execute an unbeliever was to cut his throat (Sura 47:4).
Muhammed led raids against caravans to plunder their goods, broke oaths, ordered the murder of those who mocked him, and wiped out the last Jewish tribe in Medina—he killed all the men and enslaved the women and children.
Interestingly, Muhammed acknowledged his own need to seek God’s forgiveness on occasion (Sura 40:55). In stark contrast to the moral depravity of Muhammed.

Jesus Christ was above reproach in every way ( 2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus never married, He defended and honored women ( John 8:1–11), and His law was “love one another” ( John 13:34).
Accordingly, Jesus never assassinated anyone, never beat a woman, never enslaved a child, never broke a promise, and never plundered a caravan.
On the cross, when Jesus was mocked by those nearby, His response was, “Father, forgive them” ( Luke 23:34).
Some muslims remain in islam because they are afraid of their throat been cut even when they know the truth. I pray for GOD to help them.
this are the kind of thread i wish to see not the hatred of winner01 and kingebukanaija,,,nice thread op at least person fit learn from you
note-am an atheist

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

What can you say about the thousands of lies and contradictions in the buy-bulll? The violence it contains?
even your blood sucking god was not sure of what he gave to you that was why he made reference to the Holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Clementor(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Ahmadgani:
Christianity started from Antioch. I.e after jesus Christ. but what baffles is seeing Christians quoting from old testament. if you believe that Christianity came before Islam and as a xtrian you believe in the old testament, then explain this.

1 Samuel 15:1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am
the one the Lord sent to anoint you king
over his people, over Israel; so listen now
to the message from the Lord.
15:2 This is what the Almighty Lord says:
‘I remember that which Amalek did to
Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way,
when he came up from Egypt.
15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and
utterly destroy everything that belongs to
them. Do not spare them; put to death
men and women, children and infants ,
cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'”

Isaiah 13:16
Their children also shall be dashed to
pieces before their eyes; their houses
shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
Zechariah 14:2
For I will gather all nations against
Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be
taken, and the houses rifled, and the
women ravished; and half of the city shall
go forth into captivity, and the residue of
the people shall not be cut off from the
city.

may I make something clear to you. when our Lord Jesus Christ came he amended all of that by asking us to forgive and love one another.
but when your Prophet came he did the otherwise and that why Muslim now take killing as part of their worship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by bigybanty02(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Maamin:

Keep lying i'm enjoying it grin
. Looool my brother! Like seriously am really really enjoying the guy's foolishness

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Ahmadgani(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Clementor:

may I make something clear to you. when our Lord Jesus Christ came he amended all of that by asking us to forgive and love one another.
but when your Prophet came he did the otherwise and that why Muslim now take killing as part of their worship.
stop deceiving yourself.. its pathetic how you so much believed in the apostle Paul doctored book

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by annunaki2(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ahmadgani:

stop deceiving yourself.. its pathetic how you so much believed in the apostle Paul doctored book

Apostle is a far better person and more being worthy of being labelled a prophet than that fraudster that started Islam.
Re: Why Christianity Is The Only True Religion And Not Islam? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ahmadgani:

Which Paul? The one who promise them hell grin grin

All Christian Will Go To Hell Says Paul

[b] For the wrath of God l is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth For what can be Known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because
they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, who is blessed forever! Amen. [/b]

Roman 1:18-25

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / Bible Study - Galatians... Has The Modern Church Misunderstood? / Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.