Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Love At First Flight. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love At First Flight. (21892 Views)

The Love At Home. See Photos Too / Love At First Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2016
He said "Temper! Temper! Anyone would it was I who bumped into you not the other way round.You should be apologising to me"
I should apologise to you! She exclaimed. Her inability to free herself from his grasp,together with his nearness,fanning her temper."Let me go!"
Not until you say you're sorry like my good little girl.
"How dare you be so patronising.I am not your good girl and will never be."
"Of course,I had forgotten.You are Eric's girl but for the moment."
Isabella could have hit him.She struggled harder and felt pains and frustration sting her behind his eyes.He held her eyes so easily as if she was a little kitten,and remorselessly pulled her closer until their bodies were melded into one and she could feel the hardness of his thighs against her hips,and his massive chest crushing her chest.
Even before he bent to kiss her,she felt strange tremors running through her whole body which began to tremble.She tried to turn he head away when she realised he wanted to kiss her.

Later guys,gotta sleep o

3 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by stardomberry: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
written beautifully! sit nd waiting for d next update.
Re: Love At First Flight. by ekydel09(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
tongue that is good thanks for the update.. ... But I think it is time you woke up, please
Re: Love At First Flight. by ekydel09(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy thanks... But I think it's time you woke up.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Really busy today,need to rest. No vex please!
Re: Love At First Flight. by jerry20019(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
For Christ sake these your updates are too short, why not take your time and compose something worthwhile. They are not always more that few lines Haba!.

Nice story though

3 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
But to no avail,his lips came down on hers bruisingly,forcing her lips apart,his tongue hungrily,plundering the honey within.With on hand firmly round her waist,his other hand started to roam her body,bringing with it sweet caress a sweet langout that Isabella had never experienced before,and one that she was powerless to resist.Of its own volition her mouth started to return his kisses,her arms stole round his neck and her body pressesd itself to his.
She could feel the roused male hardness of him now,and it was only when she felt his hand caressing her most intimately that the realisation of what they were doing hit her.
"No! No!" She cried,and some quality in her voice stayed him,for although he still held her,he stopped caressing her.He laughed,saying "And you say you are Eric's girl"
She lashed out and hit him a stinging blow on his cheek. "You beast!" she cried,"You did it on purpose,you made me forget myself.I am Eric's girl and we're going to be married."
"I didn't do it all,you know" He said softly

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
"It takes two to tango,as they say,and I didn't feel you backing down."
So it was with a brave smile on her lips that she made her way back to the party,pushing him away.
No sooner had she appeared than Eric bore her down.
He took her to meet Dr.Hudson (The provost) and his wife.
"I'm sure pleased to meet you,Doctor Davies" Mrs Hudson held out her smiling at her.
And this is our daughter,Elizabeth,Mrs Hudson put her hands on her daughter, Isabella held out her hand,she took it hesistantly.
Her eyes were glistening with tears,she mumbled "Excuse me" ,Elizabeth turned away,making for the house.
Isabella rejected Mrs Hudson's offer to her all-girls-get-together.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chapter Four
The next day was her first official day at wearing a pair of jeans and a red top,choosing a red sandal with it.
Now at work,she was told by Tito,they would have a meeting their Group Director.
She entered the boardroom.She met Dr Sung,Doctor Kapoor,Tayo,Butch talking about the last night's party, greeting them,as she picked a seat,voice broke into reverie.
"Good Morning Michael." As he brudhed past her,she got a whiff of his scent.Putting the briefcase down,she sat back,but on glancing down her hand,her hand ,the pen she was holding was trembling.
She looked past him,he too was in jeans and a crisp white cotton shirt,which was opened at the neck,enhanced by his gold chain.
He looked round the table "As you can see from my agenda,I called to report on my travels which were successful."
"By the way,I don't need to introduce Doctor Davies,I think you all met her at the party last night,I know I did"
Isabella felt blood suffuse her face.Hiw dare he remind her about last night!

Till Evening!

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by ekydel09(f): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cool. . Still waiting though. But thanks for the update
Re: Love At First Flight. by ekydel09(f): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
cheesy grin wink it's evening!!!!!!
Re: Love At First Flight. by sk4real: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Very good story but the intervals are getting too much

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by rachealfst(f): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nice story, following..... well done.
Re: Love At First Flight. by dexzzy(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
evening don reach for were I dey live
abi e never reach for una area @ziniroe

just asking though

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by stardomberry: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
evening it's has pass... still waiting ooooooooooooooooo !!!!?? morning it's has come

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by dexzzy(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
evening neva still reach for ur area?@mohbaby
hmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love At First Flight. by Chizzysplash(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
We wait on u for more plsssssssssss
Re: Love At First Flight. by osarenmwienda(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy chai this guy phone don loss.... I dont even know why i like to follow all this intresting but unfinished stories
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Really sorry for the time wasted.Got sick and I was admitted,just got discharged...can't update this night cos am still feeling loopy
SORRY!

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by AdetoroBukola: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
good morning to you. aw are you feeling now take good care of yourself and get well soon.
Re: Love At First Flight. by gentlebeeholar(f): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Holding her temper in check,she replied coldly "That will depend on several diverse factors."
"Being" Michael asked sharply.
"Being,Doctor Thompson,among others,whether we can persuade the quarantine officials to let the batch of second generation predator prasitoids into the country the UK,it seems to be the most important factor". As she rose to her feet to talk more,the door opened and Eric burst in."Terribly sorry everyone,but my wretched alarm failed to go off." He looked at Michael as he quickly slid into an empty chair.
"I've warned you before,Hayes.I will tolerate sloppiness,in clothing or manners,and being late for meetings is sloppiness in manner,you blame your alarm clock on several occassions,I can only suggest you get a new one." He looked directly at Isabella as he said it.
"Continue Dr.Davies",Towards the close of the morning,Michael brought the meeting back to his travels.And as they all rose to go to lunch,Doctor Kapoor came up to her as they were having a final chat,picking up their bits.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
"Doctor Davies,my wife gave me strict instructions to invite you to our Divali party next week," He fishec his pockets."She gave me a card for you." He smiled as he hunted through his pockets,and finally found it in his notebook.He handed her the card.
"Please thank your wife for me,I should love to come.",She responded warmly.
"She will be delighted,as I'm delighted to have you with us.You are going to be a great asset,beauty as well as brains.Eric is a lucky fellow."She couldn't help laughing,"you flatter me" she said.
Whether the sound of her laughter attracted Michael's attention she never knew,but sudddenly his voice rang out."Doctor Hayes and Doctor Davies should stay behind,if they can spare few minutes."
Eric glanced at Isabella and pulled a face.She gave him a tender look as they went back to sit at the table.
Michael,who had not moved from his seat,waited until Tito closed the door on the others before he spoke.
"If I knew relationship between the both of you,I would not have allowed Dr.Davies here"
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Eric smiled,replying him "I'm sorry I didn't inform you about our relationship,but I am sure you will find us both equal to our jobs."
Isabella picked up her briefcase and without a backward glance at either of the two men,made her way towards thd door.Eric followed.They were about to go through the door when Michael's voice stopped them,"No making out on duty please,we are all here to work."
She went to her office with Eric,"I'm sudddenly yearning for pounded yam.",She picked up her bag.
"Me too," He put his arm round her shoulders,and you must tell me about your conversation with Michael.I had no idea you had spent anytime with him last night".
"It wasn't last night Eric,I was going to tell you." We sat next to each other on the plane,neither of us knew who the other was,and I'm afraid we didn't exactly hit it off.He was the plane pest I was telling you about.Eric's face lookes incredulous,then gloomy.
"Cheer up darling,things can't get any worst," ans she put her arms round his neck and kissed him.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by stardomberry: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
madam so dis is d long story we av been waiting for!!! u no try ooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
At that moment,there was a knock on the door and a face peered into the room,"Doctor Dav..."
It was Michael's voice.Eric and Isabella sprang apart,Isabella's startled eyes meeting a glance as frozen as Artic."I was about to suggest we had a working lunch," If possible,Micheal's voice was colder than his eyes,"but I can see that you would prefer to play." Michael's head disappeared from view and the door slammed to.Eric looked glummer than ever,"I thought you said things couldn't get worse," his voice was accusing.After all it was she who had kissed him.
"Perhaps I was wrong,but I tell you one thing,Eric,I am going to stand up to that impossible man and neither you nor wild horses will stop me."
There was the light of battle in Isabella'eyes as she marched out of the room.
Isabella worked through the afternoon and it wasn't until she had locked her office that she remembered that she intended to phone Tolu.
Eric's remarks of the night before had gone deep,for she hated to hurt people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
She would do her best to make amends.Instead of phoning,Isabella decided to drop in.A walk would do her do good,blow the cobwebs away.
Tolu met her with open arms,"Great,You have arrived at the right time.You can give me a hand with my two terrors.They are hurling the soap about the bathroom,and the water too I exect.Nothing to spoil on ?" Isabella shook her head,smiling."Then come we had better get up there before they turn the bathroom into a lake.The nurse girl let them do exactly as they like,besides I wouldn't miss their bath time for anything in this world,it's fun."
Tolu led the way to the upstairs bathroom.Chaos reigned,but it was happy chaos.Tolu's children were full of fun and accepted Isabela without a hint of shyness.The little girl Lola,was three while her brother Sola was five.He looked exactly like his father,while Lola favoured her mother.
"You're not a bit of what I expected you know",Tolu said as they tidied their hair.
"As a scientist or as Eric's fiancée?" Isabella asked with a smile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love At First Flight. by nastynic(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
this was nothing but lovely #waiting for more
Re: Love At First Flight. by holufunmie(f): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2016
nice one,,,thumbs up,,,expecting more updates from u
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Tolu was so open and forthright but so nice with it,that she wasn't offended by the remark.
"Both I suppose" Tolu looked at her,"But more as Eric's fiancèe I think.I thought he would have chosen somebody more quieter,more docile than you." She sat down on the dressing table stool.
"But I'm quiet and fairly docile normally."
"You quiet!" Tolu exclaimed."How can you be quiet with that gorgeous face and gorgeous figure? Didn't you notice you were the belle of the ball last night? You had all the men eating from your hand," She grinned at Isabella as she added,"and all the women jealous."
Isabella was shatteted.Was Eric right after all? All the women jealous! She sank on the bed looking distressed.
"It's all right dear"
Isabella leant forward,a worried frown marring her perfect brow,"Eric and I had a row last night".Tolu immediately became serious,"what on earth about?"
"About my bad behaviour," replied Isabella.
"You were charming,haven't I said it?" Tolu sounded genuiely amazed.
"According to Eric, I wasn't."
Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2016
"He said I insulted all of you wives by talkimg shop with men,and I didn't act properly as his fiancèe." Tolu burst into peals of laughter,"He couldn't be more wrong.We were delighted to see one of our sex holding her own with our husbands.To be truthful,we'd thought you'd be a proper boring scientist." Isabella beamed with pleasure,"Thank you"
"No need to thank me" Tolu cut in with a grin."Feel free to come and chew things over anytime." And the two of them raced up the stairs like a couple of children themselves.
She was now in her own apartment giving a little house-warming dinner party on her second evening at the residence,just Eric,Tayo and Tolu.
After her guests had left,she tidied up,as she did so,her thoughts turned to Elizabeth,who had fallen heavily for Eric.What worried her was what Eric had made use of her to intigrate himself with her father.She hoped with her heart that none of the blame for Elizabeth's infatuation could be laid at his door! But poor Elizabeth.She seemed such a nice child.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Flight. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
The night of the Divali party arrived.Isabella was pleased that it was being held before Eric brought the parasitoids from Lagos,for once they were in her care,she knew partying would not be for her.She would be checking progress hourly.But she felt free to enjoy herself tonight.
She dressed with care,revelling in pleasure of being able to wear such light clothing again.
After a fresh shower-she was constantly having those- she put on a pair of simple cotton briefs and a cotton bra,prettily edged with lace.
Then she slipped her head into a deceptively simply cut silk jersey dress in a deep shade of crimson.It had a low-cut back and clung to her narrow waist and slim hips,to fall into folds at the hem just above her ankles.She put on a pair of high-heeled strappy gold sandals,and a pair of gold bangles,gilt hoop earrings and her gold cross beneath the high front of her dress.Then she arranged her shinning curls to her satisfaction.
She hardly uses mascara having long curling lashes of her own,but used a little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo) / Game Of Love / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.