Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post (5925 Views)

See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by diehardanusfan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
some guys eh
Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
[size=80].[/size]
i cant believe its got likes !smh
Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by Marvel1206: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Like seriously, and if it's a guy that posted that dot, even in next generation he won't get a single Like. their are many asslickers and womanisers even on nairaland, them plenty.

lol, it's not new bro.. I posted . And got 200+ likes
Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jarizod:
some guys are just sooo dumb..even when a girl accepts their friend request they go to their profile to thank them..some of them won't even use proper English..just imagine "thanks for acceptment of my friend friend request" some guys really need to change grin
Na that english own dey pain me......atleast drop better bars!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by Donniefred(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Guys are not that dumb!

Those are fake likers! I remember when I used to play with autolikers and be feeling like kingkong grin
Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by marshborn(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy *in beyonce voice* Who run the world? GIRLS, GIRLSgrin
You all run the world for a brief period between the agesof 18-30, after that the tables turn around. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post by Gofwane(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Dreyl:
their are many asslickers and womanisers even on nairaland, them plenty.
wallahi! I used to wonder who are those guys that keep liking all there girls' photo. To the extent that a girl proudly owns 1000 plus likes

And what's worse, those girls were the ones dumping massive shii on these guys' head.

......see me now, since i registered here about 3years ago, i've not gotten upto 5 likes even though i'm more handsome than those girls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 9 Years Says It's Over Between Us / My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / Had Sex In A Public Place? Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.