Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Who Should Be Blame In This Situation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Should Be Blame In This Situation (447 Views)

Need Advice On This Situation / Pharmacy Students Blame Johesu for Death Of Classmate / 8 Facts About Sleep Paralysis That You May Not Know :don’t Blame The Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blame In This Situation by fabulousvera(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was coming back from where I went to submit application today, so I had to wait for keke to take me to Douglas so I can buy some food stuffs without success, so I had to trek, on getting there I discovered why the keke people refuse to pass through douglas. the heap of dirts parked all over Douglas, people now sell an tarred. I couldn't breathe am sure other passerby couldn't too. u can imagine what people are inhaling from those dirts . so my question is who should be blame is it the government. or the people (imolite), because I think the people are not doing anything about it they enjoys that unpleasant smell. mind you these dirts have been there for some time now. abeg no mind my english I no go school

Re: Who Should Be Blame In This Situation by recievesense: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Blame the change
Re: Who Should Be Blame In This Situation by Davash222(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
You can not blame the market people.. They pay Taxes (sanitation fee) , some pay daily, others weekly.. So, what is the essence of paying those taxes

The govt collect those fees without doing anything.

and to think some one would be selling Pumpkin leave close to that place.

Change is Here!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Home Remedies To Reduce Stretch Marks / Low Sperm Count / Http://www.cleansebodyproreview.com/allure-rx/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.