Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Top 8 Football Stories And Rumours – Chelsea Star To Join Premier League Rivals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 8 Football Stories And Rumours – Chelsea Star To Join Premier League Rivals (380 Views)

Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence / Arsenal Midfielder Alex Oxlade-chamberlain Is Set To Join Premier League Champio / Arsenal Might Be Forced To Sell Chamberlain To Premier League Rivals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Football Stories And Rumours – Chelsea Star To Join Premier League Rivals by djayflex10: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Today’s top football stories and transfer rumours as Ryan Giggs set for talks over new job in the Premier League while Chelsea star set to join West Ham United in January.

8. Bayern Munich target Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp

Bayern Munich have reportedly earmarked Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp as their top managerial target to succeed Carlo Ancelotti at the Allianz Arena.

According to Daily Star, however, talks are already under way to find the club’s next manager as they look for a smooth transition, with Klopp the man the Bundesliga giants will turn to once Anclelotti’s tenure comes to an end.

7. Kevin De Bruyne out for a month with hamstring injury

Manchester City ace Kevin De Bruyne is to miss around four weeks of action through the injury sustained during the victory over Swansea City, according to ESPNFC.

6. Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli to earn recall to Italy squad

The Liverpool flop Mari Balotelli was dropped from national side after two disastrous seasons where he bagged just two league goals at both Anfield and AC Milan. But now the 26-year-old set to earn sensational Italy recall after scoring four times in three appearances for Nice,Football Italia reports.

5. Harry Kane to be made Tottenham’s highest-paid player ever

Tottenham Hotspur will make Harry Kane their highest-paid player ever to keep the striker in place at White Hart Lane for the long term.

According to Express Tottenham are to offer last season’s Golden Boot winner a £120,000-a-week deal in the coming days – an increase of around £70,000 on his current contract and £40,000 more than Gareth Bale picked up in his last season at White Hart Lane.

4. Griezmann to Manchester United update

Antoine Griezmann has reportedly boosted Manchester United’s chances of signing him next summer after separating from his agent and following his confirmation that he rejected the chance to join Paris Saint-Germain in the summer transfer window.

Atletico Madrid striker Griezmann is United top target for 2017 – with boss Jose Mourinho thought to want him as a long-term replacement for Wayne Rooney. (Express)

The 25-year-old told French newspaper L’Equipe: “From now I’m going to operate without an agent.

“But I will always have the advice of my father and also my mentor, Eric Olhats.”

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/top-8-football-stories-and-rumours-chelsea-star-to-join-premier-league-rivals-in-january/

(1) (Reply)

Kenny Onatolu Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Fans Criticism Of Wayne Rooney Unfair / I Made Mistakes Like A 16-year-old – Kolo Toure Takes Blame For Celtic Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.