Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining (5383 Views)

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
My girlfriend has changed , she used to complain about my weed smoking and some other things that I won't mention here , of late she just keeps quiet and doesn't even say anything . I am scared, what's going on
Pls sensible view my bosses wingback bbmpin icedbeatz jeffreyjamez Abeg make una help me
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
she still dey allow you chook prick? grin..... If no... Baba your babe don fade emotionally.... If yes.... Her fading na 50%.....so better change fast.. .so that the fading go reduce to at least 10%.

7 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
she is tired of complaining. Since u won't change. U beta change b4 she see's anoda guy, that takes to her advice undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
she still dey allow you chook prick? grin..... If no... Baba your babe don fade emotionally.... If yes.... Her fading na 50%.....so better change fast.. .so that the fading go reduce to at least 10%.
sex done reduce seriously, so she done dey tire be that abi ?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Davash222(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
She gat no option than to love you just the way you are...

But, now, ask yourself this question.. Are your actions or attitudes justified

Now is the time to do whats right.. I know it's hard, but do it for the relationship.

She loves you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
she is tired of complaining. Since u won't change. U beta change b4 she see's anoda guy, that takes to her advice undecided
you women are wicked how keeping quiet now take help us, I feel that she is tired of us but she doesn't want to say it, I just needed people to confirm my thinking
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Davash222:
She gat no option than to love you just the way you are...

But, now, ask yourself this question.. Are your actions or attitudes justified

Now is the time to do whats right.. I know it's hard, but do it for the relationship.

She loves you.
boss aside from weed and some kind waka club and bar , I no dey do anything oooo, yesterday she see me and my guys dey smoke she no complain , I just code once
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
sex done reduce seriously, so she done dey tire be that abi ?

Yup.... She's done...

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yup.... She's done...
there isn't anything that I can do, women are wicked
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
yea, i think she is tired. Since u won't listen to her.

Try to talk to her, ask her why she changed. And if she wants to break up
NairalandEFCC1:
you women are wicked how keeping quiet now take help us, I feel that she is tired of us but she doesn't want to say it, I just needed people to confirm my thinking

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yea, i think she is tired. Since u won't listen to her.

Try to talk to her, ask her why she changed. And if she wants to break up
no oooo, if I mention break up then she will grab that opportunity , as a girl wen ure at this stage, what can a guy do to change things
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Davash222(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss aside from weed and some kind waka club and bar , I no dey do anything oooo, yesterday she see me and my guys dey smoke she no complain , I just code once
You dont expect her to shout at you when you are smoking with your friends..

That lady loves you like hell, she's hurting because she doesn't want to see you kill yourself mentally.

The best you could do, try and control your smoking habit, don't make it habitual and learn to respect that lady.. She deserves it.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by dapsonlou(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
My guy this people no go tell your the truth. You babe done get new bobo. She loves you that's why she's still around. As soon as she's sure about the other guy, you are a goner.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
smiley Simple, stop doing what she hates. Sit her down, talk to her, beg her, promise her you would stop all what she hates. And make her feel loved wink
NairalandEFCC1:
no oooo, if I mention break up then she will grab that opportunity , as a girl wen ure at this stage, what can a guy do to change things

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Uummm... cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by cashmoney02: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
My girlfriend has changed , she used to complain about my weed smoking and some other things that I won't mention here , of late she just keeps quiet and doesn't even say anything . I am scared, what's going on
Pls sensible view my bosses wing.back bbm.pin icedbeatz jeffrey.jamez Abeg make una help me
if I had a son like you, I'd tread him for a tub of yam.

boyfriend material.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
You smoke weed..now I understand the inspiration behind ur threads and comments cheesy

On a more serious note I think shes already tired of complaining and if u are not careful she'l give u D boot soon

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by DeLioncourt: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
women are just control freaks.. just goan buy her a puppy or something...so she'll satisfy her need to control

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
there isn't anything that I can do, women are wicked

Err.. ..me no blame her.... She try sef grin

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
cashmoney02:
if I had a son like you, I'd tread[/b]him for a [b]tub of yam.

boyfriend material.

Trade..Tuber

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
dapsonlou:
My guy this people no go tell your the truth. You babe done get new bobo. She loves you that's why she's still around. As soon as she's sure about the other guy, you are a goner.
I have tot about that boss but I Neva wan believe am yet , girls too dey change things for person
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley Simple, stop doing what she hates. Sit her down, talk to her, beg her, promise her you would stop all what she hates. And make her feel loved wink
will do that today wen I see her
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
cashmoney02:
if I had a son like you, I'd tread him for a tub of yam.

boyfriend material.
go smoke weed make you stop to dey write like that
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jarizod:
You smoke weed..now I understand the inspiration behind ur threads and comments cheesy

On a more serious note I think shes already tired of complaining and if u are not careful she'l give u D boot soon
I will ask her today , everything will stop aside from my smoking

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by AngelAhnie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
K
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
K
k for kafayat
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by AngelAhnie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
k for kafayat
K
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by queencalipso(f): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

At the bolded, so if people tells you that your thinking is right, does that make it right? How about you confirm your thinking your self!!

As for her silence, she's tired and thinking of the possible way to leave you.

Talk to her though.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by SlaughterGang: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
It means she's giving up on you...Act fast except if you have good dough then she's being submissive.

Wings on my Back.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
SlaughterGang:
It means she's giving up on you...Act fast except if you have good dough then she's being submissive.

Wings on my Back.
will confirm today but I won't stop taking my weed , relationship is supposed to be easy not prison , no dough boss
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
queencalipso:

At the bolded, so if people tells you that your thinking is right, does that make it right? How about you confirm your thinking your self!!

As for her silence, she's tired and thinking of the possible way to leave you.

Talk to her though.

my problem is this , you can't force someone to do things your way , silence helps no one. I will be hurt if she wants to end things but it's not the end of the world

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sia - elastic heart
You can break me but you won't kill me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Dad's Sister Molested Me Sexually And Severally / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Funny Photoshop Pictures I Found On The Internet. (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.