Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) (6912 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by lola024(f): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
a simple way to define sex is sexual activity between two people; especially : sexual activity in which a man puts his penis into the vagina of a woman

Many facts about sex have become knowledge, but some still lay hidden in secret, just waiting to be discovered. The following weird sex facts may have you thinking for quite some time.

Women are more willing to commit adultery during their ovulation than at any other time throughout their cycle—most notably due to their bodies’ desire to fertilize the ovulated egg.

Most women who lose their virginity between ages fifteen and nineteen actually wish they had waited a bit longer. Additionally, most teenagers lose their virginity by age 17, but those who have not lost their virginity by 24 tend to stay a virgin

read deep and discover amazing facts.
http://www.moral24.com/30-weird-sex-facts-may-not-know/

still hot
How Deep Is the Average Vagina?
http://www.moral24.com/deep-average-vagina/

1 Share

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin

The pishure tho....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Awesome80(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kontinu abeg

Bt dat pic eh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by HMZi: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
See as i been balance to read o...na slap i wish to slap u.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by HMZi: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

The pishure tho....
it to say i be mod ehn....

2 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by lola024(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
HMZi:
See as i been balance to read o...na slap i wish to slap u.

I doubt you will want to slap a girl like me......d slap can turn to a kiss

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by lola024(f): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
HMZi:

You will it to front page or delete it

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
HMZi:

Hahahahha... No need sha... The pishure was juz crazy..

2 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by HMZi: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

You will it to front page or delete it
erase...

2 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

Nigga posing as babe spotted

5 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

N!gga get a job and stop acting Gay

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by lola024(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Slimzjoe:

N!gga get a job and stop acting Gay

Stupidity is just a nature of some people......they just can't help it.
Lalastic lala pls create and call it "zoo" some people belong there

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

Stupidity is just a nature of some people......they just can't help it.
Lalastic lala pls create and call it "zoo" some people belong there

Obviously!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by Rasmodox101(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided Hnnnn!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by HMZi: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
lola024:

true sha...i don c the d.p..

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2016
lola024:
a simple way to define sex is sexual activity between two people; especially : sexual activity in which a man puts his penis into the vagina of a woman

Many facts about sex have become knowledge, but some still lay hidden in secret, just waiting to be discovered. The following weird sex facts may have you thinking for quite some time.

Women are more willing to commit adultery during their ovulation than at any other time throughout their cycle—most notably due to their bodies’ desire to fertilize the ovulated egg.

Most women who lose their virginity between ages fifteen and nineteen actually wish they had waited a bit longer. Additionally, most teenagers lose their virginity by age 17, but those who have not lost their virginity by 24 tend to stay a virgin

read deep and discover amazing facts.
http://www.moral24.com/30-weird-sex-facts-may-not-know/

still hot
How Deep Is the Average Vagina?
http://www.moral24.com/deep-average-vagina/

Bros how far?

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bros how far?
Damn! shocked. Has your friend resurrected with yet another handle grin. Toh! Irun.obo, you are in for a showdown lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
AuroraB:
Damn! shocked. Has your friend resurrected with yet another handle grin. Toh! Irun.obo, you are in for a showdown lipsrsealed

lolzzz we are still watching him, with dis is handle "Lola" grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / I Love This Girl But She Is Playing Hard-to-get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.