Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near (591 Views)

Frsc Speed Limiters, Deadline, 31st January 2017. / Installing Speed Limiters In Vehicles Does Not Make Common Sense / Reps Panel Okays Frsc’s Speed Limiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near by OduduwaYoruba: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am of the opinion that this speed limiters should be scraped. speed limiters is another scam be embarked upon by the FRSC. Putting speed limiter goes contrary to the vehicle manufacturer specification. A car owner should be allowed to use the car the way it is made. altering car design will have a debilitating effect on the car. it is obvious that Frsc want speed limiter to extort Nigerians who are already in a political and economic albatross. At this juncture, Nigeria should say no to FRSC in its entirety on the issue of speed limiter. imaging FRSC that cannot even manufacture tires is here talking about speed limiters which probably may be the product of china. Nigeria say no to speed limiter.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near by undeniableGrace(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
FRSC is not a manufacturing firm and will never be. Their duty is road safety and the use of speed limiters has no way of enriching FRSC because they dont sell. Speed limiters are used in so many countries and they are approved and adaptive to vehicles round the world. I think its best we look at positives instead of negatives in Government policy. A vehicle going at 120km/hr will have more fatality in a crash than vehicles going at 90km/hr. I support this initiative and I know Nigerians will see the essentials of the good intentions later.
We sell and install nationeide. We can be reached via 07057130253. God bless Nigeria
Re: Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Speed limiters are uncalled for. That's what you get when idiots make laws.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
undeniableGrace:
FRSC is not a manufacturing firm and will never be. Their duty is road safety and the use of speed limiters has no way of enriching FRSC because they dont sell. Speed limiters are used in so many countries and they are approved and adaptive to vehicles round the world. I think its best we look at positives instead of negatives in Government policy. A vehicle going at 120km/hr will have more fatality in a crash than vehicles going at 90km/hr. I support this initiative and I know Nigerians will see the essentials of the good intentions later.
We sell and install nationeide. We can be reached via 07057130253. God bless Nigeria
what happens when someone is being chased by armed robbers/kidnappers on the highway? Wat is the essence of the cruise control feature on some vehicles built after 2000?
Re: Anxiety Mounts As FRSC Deadline On Speed Limiters Draws Near by hUmaneOne: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
platinumricky:
what happens when someone is being chased by armed robbers/kidnappers on the highway? Wat is the essence of the cruise control feature on some vehicles built after 2000?
a businessman will always defend his trade grin

apart from large commercial vehicles in the UK, i haven't seen a country where it is mandatory (i checked), not even in the US.Nigerians too like overdo

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Instinct Concept Is Beautiful And Smart / Mechanic Apprentice. / Tokunbo Benz For Sale Contact Now +2347036879479 Thank You ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.