Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These (66351 Views)

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Frankbaro(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Driving a big car does not transform to having sense
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Nigeria and lawlessness

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by frubben(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2016
And I thought money bring sense undecided
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by therealchase(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Come to think of it Lagos is populated state .what happens when the parking spaces are exhausted?
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Rekyz(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Them try sef, come to Ibadan and see something.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by otokx(m): 4:33am On Sep 27, 2016
The lawlessness of the average Nigerian is just too bad.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 27, 2016
youmour:

Oh snap nigga, you are on NL, yo your songs are wack AF bruh, you should try afro juju e go make sense
Lol. Dude my music is a fcking hit y'all know that. cool
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2016
gabazin080:
it wasnt like that during GEJ era. thats the effect of change
tiri gbosa 4 your lie
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by nikz(f): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
desiigner:
Nigeria is a lawless country.
Very lawless. Once there's no traffic warder on the road you see people driving one way! Terrible!
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by MRWINSOME: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
gabazin080:
it wasnt like that during GEJ era. thats the effect of change
what has this have to do with the president?its about you and I not about the rulers now that's y we have brain they are not just there for decoration.our common sense ought to tell us how to park.stop putting all ur problems to the government you are the architect of some of your problems
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by ogtavia(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2016
in a way..the guy that parked that BMW has my respect..he parked like a boss.. his bimmer is really packing some heat...one parking spot alone can't handle that...the vehicle is Parked like a boss like..come close if you dare...
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by tiredface: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2016
WHEN U CAN BUY YA DRIVERS PERMIT, THATS WHAT U GET. NOT JUST LAGOS BRO. NIGER HAS WORST DRIVERS
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by salimanolar(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
See Nigerians oooooo[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Ojoibadan: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
This is symptomatic of the Nigerian society- it is the 'I don't care" attitude that is killing our society. Other societies run well because individuals not only obey rules but are also considerate of others. Let nobody complain about government when they themselves would not be bothered doing the right thing. We have prayed 'enough' for Nigeria, let us start doing the right thing.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by youngboss1(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2016
na mentality of make i rush enter come out back....I no go tey for here....
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by lolamitayo: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
I can see a lot of space yet to be filled.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
omoh see fine fine rides ooo..

Choi.. Jesu answer my call ooo
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Desdemona(f): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2016
For many drivers, motor or auto insurance is more a pain than a benefit, with the pain partly being located in the high premiums they have to pay. But hey! There’s some good news; auto insurance protects you from personal liabilities should you be in an accident. What happens if you get hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance? If you do not have insurance either, chances are, that you will be faced with paying your own medical bills. Not cool! If you’re shown to be at fault in an accident, you may be required to pay for the repairs of the car that you hit. Fair enough, right? But not cool either, because this is money coming out from your pocket. Save yourself from uncertainties, from embarrassments, from unplanned expenditures…I bring to the table the good news about insuring your cars, buses, trucks with[b] ENSURE INSURANCE PLC.[/b]

Should you really be punished for having your car stolen or damaged?

Why should you be paid less than you insured for when a claim arises?

How quickly would you like to get back on the road after an accident?

How about a premium refund of 15% of 2years cumulative?

How about a 15% discount for all women and exclusively for men at 45 and above?

How about a replacement of your vehicle or the cash equivalent?

That’s not all!

We will not penalize you for Depreciation. You will get paid the full value of your adjusted claim.

Should you get injured in an accident while in your car, we will assist you with the payment of hospital bills up to N500, 000, while the occupants in your car get a sum aggregate of N250, 000.

You need to know that:

We settle claims promptly;

You get 15% cash back on your premiums if you make no claims after 24 months;

Female drivers receive an additional 15% discount.

DON’T JUST INSURE, PLEASE ENSURE!!!

I can be reached at: 070-5282-9300, WhatsApp inclusive.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by mikolo80: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
DozieInc:
Imagine someone parking on the driveway, at times you are amazed how people reason, but where are the car control guys.
car control or two truck
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2016
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Toys On Display / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.