Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (1573 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good evening nairalanders
Maybe am not supposed to create this topic but nevertheless am gonna do so, because it was on this same section I was castigated and bullied by shallow minded fellows...

I wanna take this time out to address the topic I posted that made front page earlier today " hitting the gym pictures of a nairalander after failing waec trice" and I earnestly seek for the MODs consideration to put this thread on front page.

Firstly, I am not broke nor jobless as many concluded on the previous thread, outside the gym I have a well paying job. I have been a millionaire since 21 no brags, yes i failed my Final secondary school exams trice but that wasn't the end of my life, I never gave up on life to start complaining.

Secondly, going to school is no pre-requisite for success . infact am glad I dint waste 5 or 6 years in school to study a course I might not practice.

Lastly, I wanna share pictures of a project am into, started earlier this Year Maybe I would get advice from experts, Hey! Dont expect abs nor muscles.

Now you see I have got a life outside the gym!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by Davash222(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Are u the Engineer or the block moulder

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by nerilove(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is the building yours?
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Davash222:

Lol... Nigerians have no chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Good evening nairalanders
Maybe am not supposed to create this topic but nevertheless am gonna do so, because it was on this same section I was castigated and bullied by shallow minded fellows...

I wanna take this time out to address the topic I posted that made front page earlier today " hitting the gym pictures of a nairalander after failing waec trice" and I earnestly seek for the MODs consideration to put this thread on front page.

Firstly, I am not broke nor jobless as many concluded on the previous thread, outside the gym I have a well paying job. I have been a millionaire since 21 no brags, yes i failed my Final secondary school exams trice but that wasn't the end of my life, I never gave up on life to start complaining.

Secondly, going to school is no pre-requisite for success . infact am glad I dint waste 5 or 6 years in school to study a course I might not practice.

Lastly, I wanna share pictures of a project am into, started earlier this Year Maybe I would get advice from experts, Hey! Dont expect abs nor muscles.

Now you see I have got a life outside the gym!!!

Dude, one of the things you have to learn is how to just ignore people.

If people wanna ridicule you they will, no matter what you present or show them. Especially the kids on naira land.

Way to go. Just do your thing man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by iPrevail(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
You want the Mods to put this on Frontpage? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Davash222:
Lol... Its mine, got any advice for this stage?
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
nerilove:
Is the building yours?
mine
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by bassette(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bro its okay to share photos of building and what have you but for the purpose of motivating others who direly need to,does this define what u do for a living??..if u say u were a millionaire at 21,a millionaire doing WHAT...lets kill this mentality of money first and rather create value...your story can be an inspiration if its in the line of you getting into something worthwhile and growing with it but if its just,that you made,money whichever way and now u building...that,wouldnt be of any worth cos its d norm here.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
See, you are worrying too much. You don't have to give "explanations" for what you do with your life. Always remember this "people that matter don't mind and people that don't matter, mind and as well as criticize".
Keep doing what you believe in. If you take most of the comments you get on this faceless forum serious then be in for some serious frustrations.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
iPrevail:
You want the Mods to put this on Frontpage? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
no, what is really ridiculous is fact that I was ridiculed here and made to understand that am a loser because I failed WAEC trice.

If they are bold enough to put my reputation on the line to let me know that am a loser, and cant be successful then I should be bold enough to refute their claim

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
bassette:
Bro its okay to share photos of building and what have you but for the purpose of motivating others who direly need to,does this define what u do for a living??..if u say u were a millionaire at 21,a millionaire doing WHAT...lets kill this mentality of money first and rather create value...your story can be an inspiration if its in the line of you getting into something worthwhile and growing with it but if its just,that you made,money whichever way and now u building...that,wouldnt be of any worth cos its d norm here.
far from that sire, have got a legit job. I deal with car refinishing products... Especially autobase car paints. And I just wanna let others know that you must not follow the norm to be who you wanna be.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by Yelowfellow: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2016
You do not have to explain, prove, or refute anything to anybody, especially to those whom you do not know personally. It doesn't matter if they castigate you for failing an exam or because you refocused your energy into something that you wanted to do. Never feel the need to explain yourself about things that do not personally affect another human being. What ever happened to you was your experience and the decisions you made after were yours to make. They did not help you write the waec and neither did they give you a way forward after the exams. So do not even give the attention anybody is looking for by explaining yourself because you are being mocked or ridiculed.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Yelowfellow:
You do not have to explain, prove, or refute anything to anybody, especially to those whom you do not know personally. It doesn't matter if they castigate you for failing an exam or because you refocused your energy into something that you wanted to do. Never feel the need to explain yourself about things that do not personally affect another human being. What ever happened to you was your experience and the decisions you made after were yours to make. They did not help you write the waec and neither did they give you a way forward after the exams. So do not even give the attention anybody is looking for by explaining yourself because you are being mocked or ridiculed.
am human you know... My emotions got a better part of me. Maybe next when they see someone they did think twice before concluding. I really don't care about cyber bullies but i just felt the need to address this.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by encryptjay(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2016
You don't have to explain anything to them. God bless your hustle.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by icekream(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
am human you know... My emotions got a better part of me. Maybe next when they see someone they did think twice before concluding. I really don't care about cyber bullies but i just felt the need to address this.
This is what you'll do:
1. Screenshot all d comments from the haters.
2. Print it and paste it in ur room to motivate you.
3. After one year, come back here, post ur success story and tag all those who had beef with you.
4. Repeat all the steps again.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2016
icekream:

This is what you'll do:
1. Screenshot all d comments from the haters.
2. Print it and paste it in ur room to motivate you.
3. After one year, come back here, post ur success story and tag all those who had beef with you.
4. Repeat all the steps again.
Lol, am already so motivated bro.
Re: I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) by Mickey7(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Eco Slim Diet Supplement / Dong Quai / #nobraday: Erica Hart, The Breast Cancer Survivor You Should Meet (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.