Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? (11257 Views)

How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by RiloKiley: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

I don't think God created us to be moving around people's houses. I've had similar experiences with previously inhabited houses. It's just a remnant of the atmosphere that previous inhabitants lived in while occupying the house.

It goes away with time. Your problem is fear. It's good you took courage and slept in the room. That's the way to go. Shadows can't harm you so don't listen to people instilling fear in you.

Thanks.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by armyofone(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sarcasm apart, we should know what stress does to the human mind.

Acidosis:

sarcasm? cheesy
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Acidosis(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
armyofone:
Sarcasm apart, we should know what stress does to the human mind.

You need to read OP's posts all over again.

This issue started before Buhari got to Aso rock, so it has nothing to do with "recession".

A man that can afford a 3 bedroom rent for 5 years should be among the least of those complaining about recession.

What kind of stress will make others recount the same experience?

Your analogy is weak.

1 Like

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by loveslife(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mehn, why did I even open this thread. This is some scary shit!
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Chubhie: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
RiloKiley:

So I measured it this morning using the sun as a focal point. The room faces 30° due east away from the sun. What has that got to do with anything?
At this juncture,I would like to invite the prophetic sukkot and material Hahn to explain the physical and metaphysical aspects of your experience.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by sukkot: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chubhie:

At this juncture,I would like to invite the prophetic sukkot and material Hahn to explain the physical and metaphysical aspects of your experience.
simple enough. ' for as lightening come out of the east and shine unto the west, so is the coming of the sun of man '. so the east is the CHRIST side and especially 30 degrees, so this guys skin crawls because he has some kinda satanic side to him that gets irritated by that 30 degree eastward christ glare wink

dat nigga needs an exorcism lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:
Ops!
I wish I could spend a night in that room but I'm far away.
That woman or kid will have me to contend with cheesy

u gotta be kidding. init
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
RiloKiley:

Thanks.

RiloKiley abi wetin be your name
do you have any problem with moving the hell out of that house abi they told you you wunt succeed if you don't live in that house for 5 solid years and you still dey dia!!! doing what actually waiting for an angel to come give you sense abi Heaven they say helps those who helps themselves.

you will be better off living in a face me I slap you and sleeping in peace than in that house. the noise of face me I slap you apartment is better than this your experience.

Anyways, it's your life not mine so you can please stay there for like 5 more years or 10 years and keep being strong and hopeful. good for you.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Anyway @op, there's no point getting salty with me. You asked for help and I'm trying to do just that. You don't have to take my advice though.

Just one more thing:

You mentioned you live in delta state, so I'm presuming you're not too far from the rivers.

What you need to do is strip yourself stark nàkèd at midnight and proceed to the nearest river in nothing but a pair of white socks. Take with you a shiny new frying pan, balance it on your head and walk as slowly as you possibly can, to the river bank.

WARNING: Don't speak to anyone the minute you step out of your house.

When you get to the river, take the frying pan off your head. Place it gently on the ground and kneel before it. Then have a serious wànk and èjàcùlatè three times into the pan. Conjuring up images of Ogbanje might help you achieve this.

Once done, still kneeling, swirl the contents around three times before pouring it into the river while chanting these words out loudly, "Take me, o divine beauty!"...

Cc: Bennyrazz, Amelian

chai sis this is really YOU right the same EfemenaXY I know. I swear I have never seen this part of you before. You they scare me sef.. make I go sleep, I no know why I open this thread.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by armyofone(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acid, stress is not only for those who don't have money, bad times, or unhealthy people.

Acidosisblack:

You need to read OP's posts all over again.

This issue started before Buhari got to Aso rock, so it has nothing to do with "recession".

A man that can afford a 3 bedroom rent for 5 years should be among the least of those complaining about recession.

What kind of stress will make others recount the same experience?

Your analogy is weak.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by armyofone(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin EfemenaXY, lmao grin

EfemenaXY:

This is real.

It's already started. Five years ago.

He's admitted to having frightening, incomprehensible dreams. Resisting the inevitable is futile. He, is the chosen one.

Wrong, risky, move.

That thing means business and isn't joking.

He doesn't have a choice.

So?

Of what relevance are boundaries to the living undead??

First things first.

When the time comes he'll be directed on how to seek justice on its behalf.

If he doesn't embrace 'it' whole-heartedly, he will end up in a mental home faster (if he's lucky).
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

u gotta be kidding. init
Ah, for real o
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by RiloKiley: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2016
sukkot:
simple enough. ' for as lightening come out of the east and shine unto the west, so is the coming of the sun of man '. so the east is the CHRIST side and especially 30 degrees, so this guys skin crawls because he has some kinda satanic side to him that gets irritated by that 30 degree eastward christ glare wink

dat nigga needs an exorcism lolzz
Lol
Don't do drugs bro.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by sukkot: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol
Don't do drugs bro.
grin wink
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by RiloKiley: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

RiloKiley abi wetin be your name
do you have any problem with moving the hell out of that house abi they told you you wunt succeed if you don't live in that house for 5 solid years and you still dey dia!!! doing what actually waiting for an angel to come give you sense abi Heaven they say helps those who helps themselves.

you will be better off living in a face me I slap you and sleeping in peace than in that house. the noise of face me I slap you apartment is better than this your experience.

Anyways, it's your life not mine so you can please stay there for like 5 more years or 10 years and keep being strong and hopeful. good for you.
Lol, thanks for your concern miss. But I just can't move out of the house, my rent hasn't expired and besides what if the next house I move to I experience the same thing. I just brought the matter up cos I was curious if anyone else had experienced same and what they did/if they did anything to stop it. I usually use the room as a guest room and most of them don't complain(at least not to me).

Thanks once again.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by RiloKiley: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Amelian:

Oh jeez! shocked

Op, op, op, how many times I call you

do such at your own detriment angry

Dont mind her.
She's just being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

chai sis this is really YOU right the same EfemenaXY I know. I swear I have never seen this part of you before. You they scare me sef.. make I go sleep, I no know why I open this thread.

Lol... Never judge a book by its cover..
Word. grin
Am also surprised at Efemena too, so surprised.. . But hey! Such is life..
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why do I have so many mentions on this thread? lipsrsealed
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol!
You've been trying to scare me haven't u?
You never believed me for a minute.
Good thing this isn't happening to you, I doubt you'd be able to handle it.

P.s. go into writing. You have a good command of narrative skills.

Now I'm flattered. Thanks.

RiloKiley:

Dont mind her.
She's just being mischievous.

Why would you even think that?

Your pastors and prayer warriors haven't worked for you so far. You even admitted you slept better the day you didn't pray.

So what does that tell you?
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

Amelian:

Word. grin

All these claims to "knowing" me...

What's shocking about my posts a.k.a book cover?

Both of you know in your heart of hearts I'm right. Stop blocking @op from answering his true call.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Both of you know in your heart of hearts I'm right. Stop blocking @op from answering his true call.

In my heart of hearts You Are Extremely Wrong!
Take it or leave it!
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Amelian:

In my heart of hearts You Are Extremely Wrong!
Take it or leave it!

What makes you feel your advice is the better one?
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

to be honest I kinda agree with you that it's attached to something spiritual, the thing is I don't know anything about it or what the solution might be. so I did just rather run far away from it right from the onset if I were to be in the op shoes than wait and keep paying up to 5 years rent.

I can't just deal. may God help us all.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
RiloKiley:

Lol, thanks for your concern miss. But I just can't move out of the house, my rent hasn't expired and besides what if the next house I move to I experience the same thing. I just brought the matter up cos I was curious if anyone else had experienced same and what they did/if they did anything to stop it. I usually use the room as a guest room and most of them don't complain(at least not to me).

Thanks once again.

my brother you rent hasn't expired is not an excuse if you really want to leave and sleep in peace and also having rest of mind in your own apartment. na STRONG HEAD they worry you.

no be you pay the rent from the very first year you started feeling funny about that room? and you kept renewing the rent up until the 5th year abi them force you ni

like I said earlier Bro, it's your life not mine. I can only but wish you all the best of what you wish yourself.

me I no get time or mind for this kind wahala so I just FLEE. call it cowardice or whatever but I just love to have my PEACE. it is well with you.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Amelian:

Word. grin

yea such is life. some people are gifted spiritually while others are not. I just never knew EfemenaXY could be. Above all GOD is GOD and his will shall come to past.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Acidosis:

Ah, for real o

if you are so REAL, make sacrifice for a brother then and take a trip to delta. it ain't so far, just a few hour trip by road. you get there in good time and spend the night in the room and leave early the next morning, before you know it you back in lasgidi.

*remember to come back in one piece * how about that
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by EfemenaXY: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

yea such is life. some people are gifted spiritually while others are not. I just never knew EfemenaXY could be. Above all GOD is GOD and his will shall come to past.

Relax madam T

It's all about embracing our rich heritage - our African roots.

taryour:

if you are so REAL, make sacrifice for a brother then and take a trip to delta. it ain't so far, just a few hour trip by road. you get there in good time and spend the night in the room and leave early the next morning, before you know it you back in lasgidi.

Chei!! cheesy
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
taryour:

heheh, if the brother can afford flight ticket for 2 brothers (myself and a friend), we'll pay him a visit in Delta.

It's a serious issue, and I'm willing to help.
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Relax madam T

It's all about embracing our rich heritage - our African roots.

Chei!! cheesy

my sis I gentle oo.

no mind Acidosis. he dey dia dey form voltron, defender of the universe. I can fit climb mountain he Don forget say no be all mountains be the same. lol
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by taryour(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Acidosis:

heheh, if the brother can afford flight ticket for 2 brothers (myself and a friend), we'll pay him a visit in Delta.

It's a serious issue, and I'm willing to help.

Hehehe. no be only flight ticket, you no want flying boat or paddle for canoe

you willing to help, this your kinda help na fake oo. if you wan help you no go ask for anything. Go ye and epp your brother and the heavens will reward you. lobatan !!!
Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Evina(f): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy hilarious grin Efe, Taryour's first two posts and Sukkot grin

Back to post, spiritual matters should be handled with spiritual solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2016
taryour:

my sis I gentle oo.

no mind Acidosis. he dey dia dey form voltron, defender of the universe. I can fit climb mountain he Don forget say no be all mountains be the same. lol

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.