Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) (44865 Views)

Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) / Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
minor injury joor... why do people like to degenerate common issues, this is a case btw madam and housemaid, those days as a kid, if we misbehave mum will wake u up in the middle of ungodly hour with whip, after scouring u, u will stand up like electric pole and be receiving unending advise, by 4am she will tell u to go and sleep by 6everyone is up for morning devotion b4 7:30 u are off to school, in the class u will be shaking ur head like agama lizard because of lack of quality rest the previous night, those days I thought mum hates me, now I'm an adult I finds out mum and dad really tried by giving me good parental discipline.. dad once mistakenly injured my head because I bought biscuits with my offering money, after whipping me mercilessly, if I want to eat my offering money and remember the whipping I go kukuma respect my mouth, train a child in a way when grown up. he will never depart from it...
OP amibo the injury might be accidentally...
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by kasson(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na wa madam.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Beamborla(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Afonjas. Na dem na... demonic people
Even you?
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Tsongz(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided she should be killed I swear
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by reducto: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
olaolulazio:
Igbos
Your father yansh, IDIOT!
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by RuJay: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oooh Jesus
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by henrybomb(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ppl lyk dis should be jailed for ever
dre11:

[b]Woman arrested for domestic violence on her house help

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/26/woman-arrested-domestic-violence-house-help-photos/

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by danilho(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
As for me, the same saw she used to cut the girl's hand should be use to cut her on that same part of hand and then make her wash cloths with the hand.

At least my judgement is fair
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Even you?
grin you are not an afonja na. Your name is bimbo, bimbo Oyemi cheesy
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Leez(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
dre11:

[b]Woman arrested for domestic violence on her house help

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/26/woman-arrested-domestic-violence-house-help-photos/

afonjas at it again smh
quote me and get a six week ban grin
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope they lock her up and never open the dorors ever. Not even for toilet necessities. Jeez! What a horrible human.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Women are always the cause of their fellow's problem.
I wonder why they hate themselves.

Did this madam just watch Texas chainsaw massacre ?
#smh
Are you sure that isn't just volume 1 of the book? grin grin
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Beamborla(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
grin you are not an afonja na. Your name is bimbo, bimbo Oyemi cheesy
Right!
Last time I checked, all Yorubas are referred to as 'afonja' on N/L

My disappointment is you making a bigotry statement in the first place. I thought you were immune to such, I was wrong.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by mmsen: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
They need to throw that stupid woman down a very deep well.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by bsideboii(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Say no to Domestic violence.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by mmsen: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
minor injury joor... why do people like to degenerate common issues, this is a case btw madam and housemaid, those days as a kid, if we misbehave mum will wake u up in the middle of ungodly hour with whip, after scouring u, u will stand up like electric pole and be receiving unending advise, by 4am she will tell u to go and sleep by 6everyone is up for morning devotion b4 7:30 u are off to school, in the class u will be shaking ur head like agama lizard because of lack of quality rest the previous night, those days I thought mum hates me, now I'm an adult I finds out mum and dad really tried by giving me good parental discipline.. dad once mistakenly injured my head because I bought biscuits with my offering money, after whipping me mercilessly, if I want to eat my offering money and remember the whipping I go kukuma respect my mouth, train a child in a way when grown up. he will never depart from it...

Your mother was unwell.

And you are foolish for excusing her psychotic behavior.

We need to stop defending evil in Nigeria.

And you do not 'train' children because they are not horses.

You 'raise' children, with dignity and respect and they too will have those qualities to pass onto others.

But when you raise a child in fear in violence then those are the values that they will spread around them - which is how you end up with Nigeria as it is.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Leez(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
mmsen:

Your mother was unwell.

You 'raise' children, with dignity and respect and they too will have those qualities to pass onto others.

But when you raise a child in fear in violence then those are the values that they will spread around them - which is how you end up with Nigeria as it is.
man i dont know homes but dissin his moms is uncalled for
did d woman go too far? yeah but mke no mistake abt it
far worse happens in africa and asia
nxt tym stick to d topic fam
dont be dissin niggas moms and shiii
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Idiotic woman.

Instead of having a sand bag at home to let her anger steam off she's venting it on an innocent girl.

Frustration can bring out the beast in us.
Fela Kuti.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Hades2016(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2016
I can never allow my wife take in any maid never women can be wicked , make 2 of us da do the house work together
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2016
mmsen:

Your mother was unwell.

indomie generation I'm not over pampered, uncultured EDIOT don't even insult my mum, The phrase “spare the
rod, spoil the child” is a modern-
day proverb that means if a parent
refuses to discipline an unruly
child, that child will grow
accustomed to getting his own
way. He will become, in the
common vernacular, a spoiled
brat. The saying comes from
Proverbs 13:24 , “He who spares
the rod hates his son, but he who
loves him is careful to discipline
him.” The Lord uses discipline to
reveal our sin to us. This is also
how parents reveal the truth of
our need for a Savior to their
children. When a child does not
feel the consequence of his sin,
he will not understand that sin
requires punishment. The Lord
provides a way to salvation and
forgiveness through Jesus, but
that means little to those who do
not see their sin.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by mmsen: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2016
ArabMopol:
indomie generation I'm not over pampered, uncultured EDIOT don't even insult my mum, The phrase “spare the
rod, spoil the child” is a modern-
day proverb that means if a parent
refuses to discipline an unruly
child, that child will grow
accustomed to getting his own
way. He will become, in the
common vernacular, a spoiled
brat. The saying comes from
Proverbs 13:24 , “He who spares
the rod hates his son, but he who
loves him is careful to discipline
him.” The Lord uses discipline to
reveal our sin to us. This is also
how parents reveal the truth of
our need for a Savior to their
children. When a child does not
feel the consequence of his sin,
he will not understand that sin
requires punishment. The Lord
provides a way to salvation and
forgiveness through Jesus, but
that means little to those who do
not see their sin.

There's nothing modern about the saying 'spare the rod, spoil the child' - that is an old, retrogressive saying that belongs to a bygone era of fools.

People often use the Bible to justify their stupidity. It isn't needed to justify rational behaviour. Beating your child is not rational, nor does it lead to greater productivity or societal discipline.

Your mother mistreated and misled you, sadly you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and thus refuse to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2016
mmsen:

There's nothing modern about the saying 'spare the rod, spoil the child' - that is an old, retrogressive saying that belongs to a bygone era of fools.

People often use the Bible to justify their stupidity. It isn't needed to justify rational behaviour. Beating your child is not rational, nor does it lead to greater productivity or a societal discipline.

Your mother mistreated and misled you, sadly you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and thus refuse to see the truth.
correction shows us that we are not above reproach and that we are accountable for our actions. Our natural pride blinds us to our need for a Savior, and discipline reveals the truth of our wretchedness ( Revelation 3:17 ). Since salvation is the most important choice the child will ever make, it is imperative that parents are leading him to Christ, and discipline is critical to this process. “Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.”, Children who respect authority and feel sorrow for their sin are much more likely to ask Jesus to forgive them and be saved. All children are born sinful Their natural self is destructive and unrighteous. That does not mean they aren’t valuable and worthy of love . they are not born with any natural “goodness” in them. That is why all children to be disciplines, u are part of indomie generation I don't expect u to understand, if u were born in 70s and late 80s u will understand this special discipline trend among parents... over pampered spoil brat
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by mmsen: 2:17am On Sep 27, 2016
ArabMopol:
correction shows us that we are not above reproach and that we are accountable for our actions. Our natural pride blinds us to our need for a Savior, and discipline reveals the truth of our wretchedness ( Revelation 3:17 ). Since salvation is the most important choice the child will ever make, it is imperative that parents are leading him to Christ, and discipline is critical to this process. “Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.”, Children who respect authority and feel sorrow for their sin are much more likely to ask Jesus to forgive them and be saved. All children are born sinful Their natural self is destructive and unrighteous. That does not mean they aren’t valuable and worthy of love . they are not born with any natural “goodness” in them. That is why all children to be disciplines, u are part of indomie generation I don't expect u to understand, if u were born in 70s and late 80s u will understand this special discipline trend among parents... over pampered spoil brat

That Bible also says that women should keep quiet in church. Why does no one enforce that particular rule? A rule that is repeated twice.

As well as that stupidity the Bible has this to say:

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material." Leviticus 19:19

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads." Leviticus 19:27

Why are you xtians such effective selective readers?
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Beamborla:

Right!
Last time I checked, all Yorubas are referred to as 'afonja' on N/L

My disappointment is you making a bigotry statement in the first place. I thought you were immune to such, I was wrong.
Oya come and crucify me
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2016
mmsen:

That Bible also says that women should keep quiet in church. Why does no one enforce that particular rule? A rule that is repeated twice.

As well as that stupidity the Bible has this to say:

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material." Leviticus 19:19

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads." Leviticus 19:27

Why are you xtians such effective selective readers?
which bible says women should keep quite in the church are u sure u are reading bible or Quran
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Are you sure that isn't just volume 1 of the book? grin grin
Yea it is grin grin
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by bedfordng(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
too bad
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by OnaRegina: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
ArabMopol:

This thing you are spewing is barbaric nonsense and child abuse. What the madam did is serious and she should be punished for it.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
OnaRegina:

This thing you are spewing is barbaric nonsense and child abuse. What the madam did is serious and she should be punished for it.
just ordinary cut , Oga oya take her to court.... over sabi
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2017
Our Government suppose to put law into such situation like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.