Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) (3722 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / 5 Signs You're Not The Only One She's Opening Her Legs For. / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
I saw nkiru my neighbour opening her pant's bag, thats where she keeps her pants, makeups and other things, so she opened the pant bag to bring out her lipsticks, to put on her face, she wanted to look attractive for an event at eko hotel and sweets, while obinna was closely watching his cartoon network, he was so concentrated on his cartoon network that he did not send anybody, he was actually watching tom and jerry, he was watching the part were jerry was chasing tom out of mama nkechi house, well nkiru finally went out, and obinna continued his cartoon network while i continued my praise and worship

i will upload the pics when i finish my praise and worship
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin

This praise n worship never ends ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by kaayposh: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
whoever did this to you must be an afonja witch

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by funkyibodude(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
I blame the internet undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Rasmodox101(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Weed is talking. . . . infact weed posted dis shit. . . .skuulfees!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
op, i got the joke *clapping* Niceone

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Neolah(f): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol grin
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2016
I swear why doesn't this guy catch bans?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
i think we are the only ones that got the joke! *eyesopenedwide*
Neolah:
Lol grin
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by FreeSpirited: 5:11am On Sep 27, 2016
chai...see views....,so many disspointed folks.....I knew it was another prank , I only wanted to see how stupid the op will be.
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
chai...see views....,so many disspointed folks.....I knew it was another prank , I only wanted to see how stupid the op will be.
gringringringrin
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by philGeo(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2016
But why now? I rush to read and see picture but i am disappointed with you Op.
Re: I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) by Pabloosas(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
As I read the thread topic so, my mind went straight to fairlyusedpant. His obsession with Nkiru eh... Lemme now read your post grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Types Of Men To Avoid. / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.