Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82444 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Decryptor:

Tell us that you have never lost something or someone dear to you and never felt so embittered. I am 100% sure that if the OP was a man and said same, it would sound sweet to your ears. Take your "kpomo-like kevlar" stomach and park one side make I see road! Mtchewwww!!
Yes I've felt embittered but not suicidal, there's a difference smiley
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

Who'll tell him? You?!
so the abortion isit a dog or a goat who coducted the abortion? Or is it a dog who priscribed the drugs for you. I repeat NOTHING remain secret forever unless the truth is not ready. This particular case happened before my own eyes to a couple stays in woji there. This same abortion story. Lol
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by conalex(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laveda(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
so the abortion isit a dog or a goat who coducted the abortion? Or is it a dog who priscribed the drugs for you. I repeat NOTHING remain secret forever unless the truth is not ready. This particular case happened before my own eyes to a couple stays in woji there. This same abortion story. Lol

You don't know what you saying, if she didn't tell he wouldn't know.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Decryptor(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes I've felt embittered but not suicidal, there's a difference smiley

When you are embittered, suicidal thoughts could set in or you could just say it.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by whoisuche: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
well I have done everything necessary , my
womb is okay and intact

My dear the mistake we make at times is not putting God first. Somebody told you to get pregnant first before the wedding is a bad idea and a sin before God, that is fornication but according Romans 3:23 New International Version (NIV) 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

I myself typing this I know I have done things in the past that God is not happy with, but I acknowledge my sin and ask God for forgiveness and pray never to go back to it. So pray and ask God for forgiveness and repent of your sins. Trust God he will put smile in your mouth again don't allow anyone to tell you to get pregnant first let him do the necessary things. God will see you through just believe in HIM and open your heart to our LORD JESUS CHRIST he will come inside and be your Lord and Personal Saviour. God Bless You.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by whoisuche: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

My dear the mistake we make at times is not putting God first. Somebody told you to get pregnant first before the wedding is a bad idea and a sin before God, that is fornication but according Romans 3:23 New International Version (NIV) 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

I myself typing this I know I have done things in the past that God is not happy with, but I acknowledge my sin and ask God for forgiveness and pray never to go back to it. So pray and ask God for forgiveness and repent of your sins. Trust God he will put smile in your mouth again don't allow anyone to tell you to get pregnant first let him do the necessary things. God will see you through just believe in HIM and open your heart to our LORD JESUS CHRIST he will come inside and be your Lord and Personal Saviour. God Bless You.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Missmossy(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
I can imagine how you feel thats why its best to abstain from premarital sex it would surely kill you literarily in the long run most ladies don't know this. For men its not as harsh with the consequences as it is with the female gender.

But ladies feel you should preach on they would surely want to get laid. Assuming you never had sex abortion would never come in place. I don't judge ladies who had one, some are lucky as they say, it doesn't bring severe aftermath now but how sure are they it won't in the nearest future.

Ones existence should be cherished like treasures but very few people know this, later on they have so many regrets. Well life goes on my best advice to you is to let him go and even if he comes back let him go. He isn't meant for you, most people have dark pasts embedded with secrets but still a partner should learn to look forward to the future. Thats why its best not to judge.

Any man who tells a lady to get pregnant first before marriage sees such a lady as one whom he isn't sure of her ways. And no Bible believing church would wed such couples who have defiled the bed already. The world has really lost its values for being chaste and its disheartening embarassed

I know you have many years ahead of you, make a good decision now one you would be proud to tell your unborn children.

Lastly erase all thoughts of suicide which comes from the devil he is already glad you are sad. Let it go and forge ahead. Beautiful days ahead smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

You don't know what you saying, if she didn't tell he wouldn't know.
lol. Na the guy mama sef go come house come tell the guy say 'so your wife did abortion' if you are a christian ther read 1cor 12.4:12 then you will understand the gift of 'word of wisdom' that people actually do see things in the past. This write up will be meaningless to you if only you are an atheist or you just go church for fun fare. I have witness this type of situation few months ago.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2016
goingape1:
lolzzz.

what I do know is that a woman can't do an abortion once! it is either from 3 and above.

she must have been doing it before she started thinking of settling down.

karma is just obeying his law
may God bless you. For saying what I want to hear since.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laveda(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Na the guy mama sef go come house come tell the guy say 'so your wife did abortion' if you are a christian ther read 1cor 12.4:12 then you will understand the gift of 'word of wisdom' that people actually do see things in the past. This write up will be meaningless to you if only you are an atheist or you just go church for fun fare. I have witness this type of situation few months ago.

Please face reality and leave church out of this.
What has foresight and mother inlaw got to do with this? This is another problem we have in Nigeria any little thing is linked to church and all that.

Smh
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

Please face reality and leave church out of this.
What has foresight and mother inlaw got to do with this? This is another problem we have in Nigeria any little thing is linked to church and all that.

Smh
we link every little thing to church? Lol. Ok.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by adedayoa2(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Antina:

That is why its not too good to fall in for what others are doing, even ur twins, cos what works well for A might not for B.
yeah, exactly, that's why I'm saying we shouldn't judge her. The deed been done, what's the way forward. She's woman like me, i might say I've not committed the sin of aborting a baby but I have sha sinned differently. I'm not perfect, we are not perfect.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Decryptor:

When you are embittered, suicidal thoughts could set in or you could just say it.
Maybe you enjoy having suicidal thoughts but not me tongue....only weak people get suicidal, strong people don't get suicidal tongue
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Misspicy howfa? What's your take on this topic. I had love to hear from you.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by missKiffy(f): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao... I don't think he'd have left if he asked another woman in his past to commit abortion...
Who told you, some pple are hypocrites
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Misspicy howfa? What's your take on this topic. I had love to hear from you.
I intentionally refused to make a comment on this thread,I don't want to judge anybody,but I'm strongly against abortion,maybe because I have a family member TTC,any news about abortion enrages me.

Op should dust up and move on,life goes on,she should seek God's face,God is a merciful and forgiving father
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by missKiffy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,
This is the attitude and mindset we wonna see, move on dear and stop feeling sucidal, it's not worth it
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by themodernman: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

I'll like to know what goes on in most ladies' head when they allow themselves to get pregnant. What's the use of postinor 2 for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Antina(f): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
yeah, exactly, that's why I'm saying we shouldn't judge her. The deed been done, what's the way forward. She's woman like me, i might say I've not committed the sin of aborting a baby but I have sha sinned differently. I'm not perfect, we are not perfect.

Exactly
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by creamyworkz: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I asked God for forgiveness
That's it dear, am not gonna say you did wrong by telling him ir doing the abortion, you had your reasons for doing the abortion and anyone who hasn't been in your shoes has no bloody right to judge you. however am not gonna blame him too for leaving, in our society eyes have seen, ears have heard, the fact that he wanted you to be pregnant first doesnt mean he'll make a fair weather husband. just imagine you've got one son and he comes home with a girl he intends to marry and you realise the same thing would you be skeptical about their union or not? that's what iur society has done to us. they have made it seem like anyone who does an abortion already has a damaged womb. but my dear that's the society's fault not his. but i just believe if its meant to be it will be. kapish. wipe your tears, put some make up on and live your life, you'll find a better person who would love your deeper than you could ever imagine. abortion is not ebola
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Tommfrench(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

not forthcoming...

you wanted to drag an innocent man into ur mess.....

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nathkem01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege
My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

Hummmmmmmmmm i dey fear u ladies
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by apatheticme(f): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bilulu(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
u guys re here condemning dis gurl. 6 if not 8 in every 10 gurls ve committed abortion in d past but they won't tell u cuz of wat dis babe is facing even ur own sister u re living wit have committed same crime cuz u don't no u call dem all sweet name but someone who luv u decided to reveal her secret n u re crucifying her....... let all d guys who haven't impregnated or paid for abortion or pills here signify
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by fullofregrets: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I gave up on this world already , you can't trust anyone with your problem , I am feeling so rejected and dejected right now , I find no peace in this life again , I am taking my life right now , I don't know how to lived without him in my life, I loved him so much , I thought I could move on , but I can't
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by osayflex24(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I never did understood how immature some people are on this site till I read some of thie comment on this post.

1 dont let anybody deceive you telling him the truth is not the right thing to do .because if he found out about it later it will be the same outcome or either worse and most of the people saying he does not deserve you or this or that would not take it. IN MY MIND someontle that can keep such a secret can as well kill me when the time comes or can do something worse like having another mans child and keeping it a secret

2 I am indeed happy that every thing is okay with your wowomb and that should be the positive you picked from this whole issue and you should be grateful to God and as well as for forgiveness from him and try as much to forgive your self

3 Ask God to send you your own man if at the end of the day he couldn't move past this, because if God gives you your own man it wouldn't matter if you told him this same thing he would love you and trust you more because he knows that later in life you wouldn't keep such a sensitive matter like this or any other type from hi m

4 your own part now is to pray that the will of God be done that is if he is yours he will bribg him back if not God will bring the special one for you.

Finally now because of what you must be feeling don't think about the future for now just take life DAY BY DAY be cause thinking about these thing might kill you or make you kill your self.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by osayflex24(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
I never did understood how immature some people are on this site till I read some of thie comment on this post.

1) dont let anybody deceive you telling him the truth is not the right thing to do .because if he found out about it later it will be the same outcome or either worse and most of the people saying he does not deserve you or this or that would not take it. IN MY MIND someontle that can keep such a secret can as well kill me when the time comes or can do something worse like having another mans child and keeping it a secret

2) I am indeed happy that every thing is okay with your wowomb and that should be the positive you picked from this whole issue and you should be grateful to God and as well as for forgiveness from him and try as much to forgive your self

3) Ask God to send you your own man if at the end of the day he couldn't move past this, because if God gives you your own man it wouldn't matter if you told him this same thing he would love you and trust you more because he knows that later in life you wouldn't keep such a sensitive matter like this or any other type from hi m

4) your own part now is to pray that the will of God be done that is if he is yours he will bribg him back if not God will bring the special one for you.

Finally now because of what you must be feeling don't think about the future for now just take life DAY BY DAY be cause thinking about these thing might kill you or make you kill your self.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by LUV1: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
My dear with the help of Jesus i can help with any type of homonial imbalance Contact me on 08132556802
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Haryoryhemie(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,

Madam, u committed d sin against God and not any man, be rest assured that He has forgiven u and guess what

U are definitely not d reason why u didn't get pregnant with him.....God is either guiding ur steps against regrets or d guy has problem which he isn't aware of

D storm will be over and ur very own MR RIGHT will set things right
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mii72: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
A mature man would have ask you some prevailing question and show concern , that is if the love is there, like encouraging you to go for test and staying with you till the test results proves otherwise before making hasty decision via text which further suggest that the guy is a chim gum guy. Seriously, what if , after going for the test and everything was ok and at the find you find a better man ........relax dear , he is not yours simple.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mii72: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
A mature man would have ask you some prevailing question and show concern , that is if the love is there, like encouraging you to go for test and staying with you till the test results proves otherwise before making hasty decision via text which further suggest that the guy is a chim gum guy. Seriously, what if , after going for the test and everything is ok and at the find you find a better man ........relax dear , he is not yours simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.