Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82203 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by zemaye: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
Na you know o!
The intention of the telling him the past is for what? undecided
Women should learn how to shut it and move on.
No be by force to tell man your life history o!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by bettercreature(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue
Ladies always tell their boy friend at some point,i dont know the reason but 98% of them do tell
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Itannooluwa(f): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmm
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
He only wanted children from you, love forgives all things and if he can't move past what did in the past he never loved you.
God has forgiven, forgive yourself...someone better will come your way and you will have your baby with someone that loves you no matter your past.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by iamkingzlee(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
I believe you've learnt your lesson! Btw, someone else will come, someone better, someone who'll love you with all your flaws. That's love!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by MrTour: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
One girl once told me she was a virgin, I entered dia the thing felt tight, two minutes inside I couldn't feel her pussay walls anymore angry

Up till today she claims I disvirgine her angry angry
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chudez0147(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
wahihi:
WHY DID YOU HAVE AN ABORTION IF I MAY ASK? YOU THINK LIFE IS ABOUT FLEXING THEN NOW SEE WHAT ITS CAUSING YOU I HOPE OTHER STUPID GIRLS OUTSIDE LIKE YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS.
God must bless you my brother. When she was opening her legs, she no know. Who want to marry a murderer ? I love KARMA!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by NobleG1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do

This is heartbreaking. The guy didn't love you at all! Would he have had any relationship with you if you hadn't abortion and had a child? I guess the answer would be no. Don't regret anything.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. So for him to end the engagement and the relationship simply because you had an abortion in your past, is deplorable. He had no love for you. You should see the whole thing as a blessing in disguise. He's not for you. This is the type of man that would make your life a living hell if the marriage happened.

Go to a reputable hospital for a thorough checkup, to know if the abortion caused a serious problem in your reproductive organ. Some Nigerian women abort pregnancies through cheap, crude and unhealthy means, which could cause permanent damage resulting barrenness. I hope you're not one of them.

If the checkup reveals you're ok then you've nothing to worry about it, the guy may have infertility problem. If the result indicates you've a problem that could be fixed, then just fix it as soon as possible. But if you find out you're barren, don't panic, take it as part of life. There're millions of people who have worse health problems. And besides you can adopt as many babies as you want.

Forget the guy and move on with your life. You'll surely meet a man who will love you unconditionally. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mrLhanray(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know a girl who aborted like four times for a particular guy. Thats stupidity not love.
I support pregnancy before marriage, because most of these girls have had an abortion before.
Why put unnecessary pressure on your future husbands Thats unfair.
Its better to end the relationship, than to be thrown out if doctor reveals that the abortion you had some years back affected your womb. It wont be funny at all.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chudez0147(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lizzieo:

Talking like a saint,what about dos ladies dat did abortion for u nko?
will you allow your brother to marry a murderer? And how do you know if anybody aborted for him? Mtchwww
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
this is why its always better to let sleeping dogs lie
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by kdfinest(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you've learnt your lesson, next time you would keep your mouth shut undecided....just move on abeg, you spoilt what you had by yourself tongue
ehn so u wanted to shut her mouth abi? Who knows maybe she just saved herslf frm a miserable/broken marriage ahead. Doh God knows why sha.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by gragraboy: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
CHAI!!.....na dis english pursue am no be the abortion.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Homguy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
Imagine! Suppose you are RH- and that father of the abortedd child was RH + and you aborted, do you know d likelihood of you having a child is less than one percent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by sekem: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
chudez0147:
Me I no blame the guy at all. I no fit marry a murderer put for house. Just carry your cross.

Thank you!!!

You just spoke my mind.

Pesin wey get strong mind kill im own baby, wetin im no fit do again. angry

Cutehector:
whch one is gPls abeg. She understands that it's all her fault so she shouldn't act all surprised he left.

You dey mind am. Leave am make im dey dia dey decieve imself dey look for man wey go accept all im rubbish just like dat.

Mtcheeww.

First of all, why you go do the abortion? Wetin be the cost of condoms?

Now result don blow and you wan come use emotion and love and forgiveness trap the young man abi?

Mbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

As you make your bed na so you go lie on am.

Isi kote ebu, o gbaa ya.

If you musto marry, abeg just arrange yourself go meet that guy wey you do abortion for. If you no fit do that, abeg enjoy your single life. angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Ratello: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
goingape1:
quick to react because guilty conscience is attacking them.

you are happily married online (pseudo way to off there bitterness when them know that there are nothing)

I won't exchange insult with ya!

*have a nice day*

Definitely you are filled to the brim with bitterness. Free your spirit young man. I just want you to view life like a human being and not like a robot. You can suit yourself afterwards. Have a blessed week.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by goingape1: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eliteklaus:
is abortion not murder?
and the funny thing is that women here are saying she should have keep quite.

will those same women if find out that there brother's wife to be did an abortion will advise the women not to tell there brother undecided

them will never think of the implications

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by NaBanga: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am full of regrets and I feel so suicidal right now , I am really depressed

Do not kill yourself. This is one small hurdle in life. You tried to be honest but it did not work in your favor. Men are very unforgiving of such things, so it's best to leave some things unsaid. Please keep this as a learning lesson for your future relationship. Even if he doesn't come back, you will find someone else. There are 7 billion people in this world. Do not lose your life over this guy, because he will be enjoying his new wife while you are dead.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Anasviv: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Men and their quick conclusion...like they say"Love conquers all"....if he loves you and truly God's will,he will surely come back to you.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by NEROSKY(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:

Girls sha... make i tell u , he's not meant 4u, u should even be happy
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nyceguy92: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Having had an abortion in the past is hardly enough reason to abandon one's fiancée.
How are we sure this man does not have a fertility problem, otherwise why would he give the condition to get pregnant before marriage?

The effect of abortion- damaged womb, won't be able to conceive, etc - is a bit over-hyped.
I have seen/know women who had a few abortions that are happily married with children.

So long as you are healthy with regular menses, I think you are fine.

The experts say we should not worry about infertility until after 2 yours of unprotected regular intercourse.
You did not tell us how long and how often two of you have tried for you to get pregnant....

Since your fiance has called it quits because of your past, there is little you can do about it..
Get on with your life asap.

Maybe you should keep this abortion thing to yourself next time.
Once beaten, they say, twice shy.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by goingape1: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
lefulefu:
this is why its always better to let sleeping dogs lie
but remember!
a sleeping dogs if disturb do bark at there owners
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nyceguy92: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:

You need not worry yourself over what happened..
The breakup was no fault of yours.

See my full response elsewhere on this thread...
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by JerryTemi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
My Dear hear me no man born of a woman that exist in this planet earth have the right to judge you expect God in Heaven,according to the word of God which says "let him without sin throw the stone" let that guy that made himself judge against you come out and say I am without sin. The said all sins are equal before the eyes of Jehovah. OK assume you take in now and you two settle down and after marriage you had miscarriage what will then happen? I am a sinner and I always pray for His mercies which I believe endureth forever.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by nwasinachi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:

suicidal ke? over a man that can even kill u when u eventually get married. biko cha kwa n'uzo. u are even honest, a really good man would have stick to u for simply being honest. Girl, u are not d first to ever have an abortion. Its a big sin and u really need to be at peace with yourself by asking God to forgive u. That done? then its time to move on with your life. That guy do not deserve u. pls be happy with yourself, go out with friends that make u happy, do and read something that encourages u. Mine is d bible, Isaiah 49 is my favourite. u are invited to try it out. God bless u.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Senorprinz(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I asked God for forgiveness
i don't know why some people see women as baby making machines, if your fiance can't see that the role of a woman in marriage encompasses much more than making kids, maybe he needs to leave you so someone better can take his place. the most important thing is that you've made peace with God, i know you love your man but don't chase after him like you're desperate, if both of you are meant for each other he'll see reason to stick with you, if not, occupy your thoughts with productivity and educate yourself on how to be a better person, with time, you'll have no regrets whatsoever. BE STRONG, THE LORD IS WITH YOU.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by boldking(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
after making yourself useless before men, sleeping around and aborting all the children inside now u want a gentle man to help u Carry your shame...u lie.... now it's time to weep ur past

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by boldking(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
JerryTemi:
My Dear hear me no man born of a woman that exist in this planet earth have the right to judge you expect God in Heaven,according to the word of God which says "let him without sin throw the stone" let that guy that made himself judge against you come out and say I am without sin. The said all sins are equal before the eyes of Jehovah. OK assume you take in now and you two settle down and after marriage you had miscarriage what will then happen? I am a sinner and I always pray for His mercies which I believe endureth forever.
keep quiet so u supported her sleeping with every Man, that comes her way... if I was the man I'll beat her up before sending her outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by EmperorLee(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Some girls go use themselves anyhow all in the name of having fun and living their life, if you tell them, dem go say "Is it your problem?" but when the time comes for them to settle down, their past no go gree, na dat time dem go kan turn their problem to everybody's problem.

*Singing*

Oro yi o ma leyin
o ma leyin

Ajantiele

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by spafu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
fullofregrets:
I asked God for forgiveness
And you know what ? He forgives and forget, just as if you didn't sin in the first place.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by EmperorLee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
boldking:
after making yourself useless before men, sleeping around and aborting all the children inside now u want a gentle man to help u Carry your shame...u lie.... now it's time to weep ur past

Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.