Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos (58571 Views)

Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) / Tboss Replies Follower Who Thinks She Shouldn't Eat Garri With Her Bare Hands / Maheeda's Daughter Drinking Garri On Her Birthday (she Is So Pretty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians are strong. We can always survive.

We all know Kcee the Lipopo Master. He is proud of drinking garri with fish. He is even planing to join Harrysong's mother in fish farming.

Here are his exact words:

"As a Nigerian man , we will always adapt to any given circumstances in order survive. I believe in Nigeria and will always be a proud Nigerian. Like them talk #changebeginswithme with my Garri and Fish cc @iambangalee @iamharrysong #thankGodForNextLevel #tinanamovement #tinana #AhSkiibii #HappyMan"

Although, this time, he is drinking it with swag.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0qQ4WAU9H/

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Explorers(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na freestyle na.....

Recession no touch dis guys, that garri he's taking is about #500 per bowl(10cups). Because its the sour and dried type...

The guy should have added rodo and salt to that plate.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Garri with swagz. Baba God answer my prayer.

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lalasticlala , thanks for the work you have been doing.
Hope you too will try this out on a hot sunny day with cold water? Lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
it's not economic recession oga Op..it's swaggu/freestyle..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by iykekelvins(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
My guy flex the garri well jor
We have been flexing it long before sef grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by PoeticJazco(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
You are mad, your garri is mad even the fish is mad.

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help

280 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jarizod:
it's not economic recession oga Op..it's swaggu/freestyle..
He said : " We thank the new government for taking us back to the root. "

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
He said : " We thank the new government for taking us back to the root. "

Remember the time OBJ drank garri..people also thought he was broke back then but alas..

Believe this or not Kcee is one of the richest personalities in the entertainment industry..

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jarizod:

Remember the time OBJ drank garri..people also thought he was broke back then but alas..

Believe this or not Kcee is one of the richest personalities in the entertainment industry..
I understand you , sir.
I know he is not broke. Na effizy !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
ohhh
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Liamm(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
why is he showing us this? Change begins with him by soaking Garri? So all other people should reduce themselves to soaking Garri because change begins with kcee? If he's not comfortable living a life of luxury as God has blessed him and wishes to live the life of a pauper, then so be it. So much for being a celebrity.
Mtcheww

Next please.
PoeticJazco:

How can you be soaking garri under A.C with a ceramic plate worth like 1bag of garri and saying change begins with me.

if you want change to begin with you, park out of your five star mansion and come and stay with me in Ajegunle and you will know the change they are talking about.

When u no see food chop for a whole day no body go tell u before you go start to dey call E-money for help
grin this dude got no chill grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by dhamstar(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
He still dey use fish abi? Very soon recession go enter hin body well & by dat tym na palm kernel hin go dey use....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by adonbilivit: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
is it now #recessionBeginsWithMe? is recession the change APC meant?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by DrayZee: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
See the kain plate wey man dey use soak garri... CHAI!
Next thing na to use fork take hold fish...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by jeff1993: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
I HATE LIES ......... I HATE LIES

Na our fault say God Neva pick our call?? ....... How can u soak Garrison worth five thousand in one plate n say change begins with u .......... KCEE u can Neva soak Garri n smile!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Ibrahimgarba(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
PoeticJazco:

Yeah cry

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by emymeeky: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin see as him skin de glitter

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wetin person no go see for this life. undecided
Yellow for forehead, black for body.

Buhari is faking a recession to avoid fulfilling his campaign promises.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by myners007: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
POOR EYE SIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by bobbybrown007: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nigerians are strong. We can always survive.

We all know Kcee the Lipopo Master. He is proud of drinking garri with fish. He is even planing to join Harrysong's mother in fish farming.

Here are his exact words:

"As a Nigerian man , we will always adapt to any given circumstances in order survive. I believe in Nigeria and will always be a proud Nigerian. "

Although, this time, he is drinking it with swag.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0qQ4WAU9H/
that's the only way for him to drink garri so he won't be insulted outside

1 Like

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by salabscholar01(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Garri is not the poorest of foods at the moment...

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
No be milk dey for dat garri so? Abi na my eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by bolt000(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
All na wash!! i'm sure the plate, spoon, garri, fish, table, a.c, table, etc was imported.. which kind rubbish change\root. abeg go siddon, na milk him pack put for the garri, pesin wey fit buy garri factory even shark sef to drink garri. recession my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by AkinPhysicist: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool OP - I have just one question for you:

Does KCEE look like someone who is drinking garri out of necessity/hunger or someone who is drinking because he feels like it? cool

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by emmykk(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
h
Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Deceptive change.
Who is he fooling?

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Alexander001(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
We don here, na wetin hungry am im chop. Who drinks garri with fish if mot the rich!

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Ikigia: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
He's a Nigerian, drinking garri with fish isn't because of recession

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by Debaddest(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
How does this make front page, while my topics barely move to fp by our so called mod

7 Likes

Re: Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos by pippimp(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol. He is making fun of Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.