Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 (1818 Views)

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 / Birthday Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 by RomanticAmebo: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
“We couldn’t possibly do that, that’s very naughty!”

Then with a wide grin on her face she looked up at me and said

“Well, I guess I could”

She immediately brought her face down to my crotch area and gently placed my cock in her mouth and started running her tongue around it and sucking on it. Up until that moment I had just about managed to keep control, but the feeling of Tolu’s moist mouth around my cock and her tongue investigating every inch was just too pleasurable and my cock did the inevitable – it sprang to life inside her mouth.

YOU MISSED EPISODE :Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 3

She gave it a few extra licks for good measure and then let it fall out of her mouth. She looked up at me with a look on her face like the dog that got the bone and said “Now, that’s much better isn’t it!”

“s*it, that thing’s huge!” Ife exclaimed. “It must be at least nine inches!” Tochi added.

The three girls were now just staring at my nine-inch cock, which was standing at attention just inches from their faces. “What does it taste like?” Tochi asked Tolu.

“Why don’t you see for yourself!” She told her.

With that Tochi leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, sucking it up and down and licking around the shaft. “Mmmmm, it tastes good!” She said, coming up for air. “Let me try” Ife demanded.

She then took the head of my cock in her mouth, licking around the base of the head before taking the whole thing in her mouth and sucking up and down a couple of times.

It was now Tolu’s turn again and she wasted no time in plunging her mouth down over my cock, after a couple of sucks up and down the shaft she started to deep throat me. It was the first time I’d ever been deep throated, as Moji was too scared to do it incase she choked on it, but Tolu had obviously had a lot of practice at sucking dick and damn was she good at it.

YOU MISSED: Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2

Then, to my dismay she stopped, she looked up at my face and saw the look of huge disappointment on my face and a huge smile spread across hers, obviously proud that I enjoyed her brief Mouth Gig.

The three girls took it in turns to lick and suck on my cock for a while, Tolu was easily the most experienced and best followed by Ife and then Tochi.

Eventually just as I was sure I was going to cum in one of their mouths if it went on for any longer, they stopped and stood up and to my utter dismay walked away! Thankfully they quickly came back with chairs like mine, and arranged them so they were all facing me. “I hope you enjoyed our little sucking session?” Tolu asked me.

I just nodded my head, words to describe what was going on still failing me. “Good, now I’m afraid we’re going to have tease you some more, but this time, we won’t be using our mouths!” She told me.

SORUCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-birthday-sex-18-part-4/
Re: Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4 by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its been long naa.. Old story ...
Sha its interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Men Have A Morning ‘secret’ That Every Woman Should Know. / Pls I Need Help Before Chioma Breaks Up With Me / This Hilarious Reply From A Twitter Handler Will Blow Your Mind. (pics Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.