Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot (905 Views)

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by nosairabor(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
26-year-old captain Kate McWilliams and her 19-year-old co-pilot Luke Elsworth flew hundreds of passengers to their destinations this week.

The young pilots manned a flight from London to Malta, after McWilliams earlier passed a course ascending to the rank of captain.

Of the 130,000 airline pilots worldwide, just 450 are female captains.

“I joined the air cadets when I was 13 where I got plenty of flying experience,” I would strongly urge females interested in aviation to think about pursuing a career as a pilot, and any existing pilots to push themselves to become a captain, said McWilliams

See more photos here: http://nosairabor.com/meet-the-words-youngest-female-airline-captain-and-her-19-year-old-co-pilot/

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by TopeQs: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
wao shocked
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yay

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wow. That is very brilliant... Bravo.

But i'm not entering that plane!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Good for her, taking women 100 steps forward in life.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Pidggin(f): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one smiley
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! Thumbs up to the pilots on their unique achievement.

cc justwise, Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by TopeQs: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:

how would you know who the pilot is
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by pretty16(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:

cheesy how would you know she's the one flying it??
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2016
pretty16:

cheesy how would you know she's the one flying it??
you ask questions na.. haba.

Me: Hey sexy, Wana make some dollars? kiss

Flight attendant; sure wink what can I do for you?

Me: I want u to get me an info of the pilots.. do that for me, I give you a $100.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Female Airline Captain And Her 19-year-old Co-pilot by pretty16(f): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cutehector:
you ask questions na.. haba.

Me: Hey sexy, Wana make some dollars? kiss

Flight attendant; sure wink what can I do for you?

Me: I want u to get me an info of the pilots.. do that for me, I give you a $100.

They would probably think u are a spy, or up to something. This days ppl don't ask questions too much ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Averted As Lagos-Outbound Flight Hit By Turbulence Leaves 5 Injured / Where Do North Korean Airlines Fly To? / Happening Now Along Lagos/shagmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.