Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) (21325 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by saints2(f): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Musa, the 2-year-old boy mutilated by his stepmother in Kano State few months has started school. He looks so cute! Photo journalist Sani Maikatanga posted these photos of the little boy with mother, Bilikisu and sister, heading to school.

Musa made remarkable recovery after his stepmother cut his tongue, broke his arms and legs, damaged his right eye and castrated him. The news caught the attention of Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, who had him flown to Abuja on June 6th, for better medical treatment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/remember-mutilated-boy-and-musa-goes-to.html

5 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by xendra: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
woa! what about the evil step mother I hope she is not walking free, or even alive angry

6 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by saints2(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
lalasticlala, dont you this ought to grace FP?

Read more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/remember-mutilated-boy-and-musa-goes-to.html
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by chinnyness122(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thank God for him. that woman should be ashamed of herself

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by saints2(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2016
lalasticlala, Seun, pls do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice...

Western education is great grin

4 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by jaymejate: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Read hard!

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dfrost: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Praise be to God. So nice. embarassed

Can't just wait for this wicked generation to be replaced by a righteous one. Little kids will never think bad of anyone.

Omá shè ooó.

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Kachiukwu(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
i dey tell u
Keneking:
Nice...

2 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Angoni(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Best news in a week. Good luck to this young soul!

4 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by ogbonnacomfort: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
what the hell is this. is she still flesh and blood or sand and stone. and pls can someone ask her what her heart is made of shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by oloworulz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kachiukwu:
i dey tell u
cool. God is so graet

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by gozzlin: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
All glory to God. The intentions of the evil one on this boy failed woefully. I see him growing into an accomplished and influential man in future.

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dfrost: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kachiukwu:
i dey tell u

You and Keneking dey look for trouble abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice one. bt we need a social security system dat would protect d young nd vulnerable. cos not all cases will be reported in news. and politicians or their associates hijacking it to attract public commendation. meanwhile thunder fire dat step mother

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by gozzlin: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
dfrost:
Praise be to God. So nice. embarassed

Can't just wait for this wicked generation to be replaced by a righteous one. Little kids will never think bad of anyone.

Omá shè ooó.

Aye, a Jéhovah's witness spotted.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dfrost: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
ogbonnacomfort:
what the hell is this. is she still flesh and blood or sand and stone. and pls can someone ask her what her heart is made of shocked shocked

That is if she has a heart. Maybe you didn't follow the story then. Most of us couldn't eat. A woman for that matter. Some people get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kudos to everyone who gos him to school
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dfrost: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
gozzlin:

Aye, a Jéhovah's witness spotted.

Never knew that the words I used is proprietary only to them.

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by tintingz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Feel sad for the little innocent boy.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by kings09(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rili kool. Wat of d stepmother, hp her breasts hv bn cut off for her to feel same pain.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by nextprince: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Nice...

Several cases in which babies are pounded 4 rituals and other cases of children maltreatment in the yeast are fall-outs of what?
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by gozzlin: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
dfrost:

Never knew that the words I used is proprietary only to them.

Lol, pardon my being presumptive. I hear that a lot from them.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even Hausa women dey follow wicked.
Sha the thing dey their blood.
Northerners and wickedness

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Allahu Akbar!!!
The most beneficial and merciful..

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by davodyguy: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
but people wicked sha
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dfrost: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
gozzlin:

Lol, pardon my being presumptive. I hear that a lot from them.

No offense taken. Ciao!
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Pringlez: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
nextprince:

Several cases in which babies are pounded 4 rituals and other cases of children maltreatment in the yeast are fall-outs of what?

Don't think you understand the meaning of "Western Education at all"
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Olukokosir(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Prays God
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by amdoyin82(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
May Allah bless, guard and guide those who brought this boy back to life. I am so happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by westlius(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
some women are crazy how will u carry a baby for nine month and maltreat d child because every children are innocent but women are dis wicked men who dont giv birth love anoda mans child as if its his own but for women any child dats not deres is a treated anyhow WOMEN ARE NATURALLY WICKED
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by infogenius(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is a case where if God be for you no one can stand against you.
The wicked step mum did not want this event to happen in this boy's life.
But shame catch am, God will keep to see this boy become Kano State Governor one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Mark / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence / WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013/2014 Registration Commences With Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.