Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (13967 Views)

UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Jamesmatic(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
An 18-year-old student, Lily Heaume, is getting herself creative by making penis sculptures modelled on her numerous sexual adventures.
Heaume has designed ten ceramic willies from memory based on each of the men she has slept with. She started moulding the different manhood she comes across after she received an angry text from a previous partner.
She started with the angry partner’s and then it became something she decided to do always. She was working in the studio at the time he got the angry partner’s message so she just started modelling it using clay. She then carved “liar” into the sculpture.
She then decided she would continue to design a clay clone for each of the notches on her bedpost. Each penis is painted white, adorned with a small blue flower and carved with a message personal to the owner.

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Jamesmatic(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wouderful..

1 Like

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not surprised, white guys gat it small tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by johnpaulo(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
There is God ohhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by youngberry001(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
johnpaulo:
There is God ohhhhhh
yes we know.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol. cheesy

Her mental state needs be ascertained.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Oche211(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Imagine!!!! Na 18 years old ooo. If she come be 20 nko. Na borehole she go dey take waka be dat.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by psalmist0203(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
you are 18 yrs old, more than 10 joystick don enter ur sugargate, smh. why dont you take after me.. (TEAMVIRGIN).
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by PerfectHeart(f): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
just imaging how many go don't chop b4she finally kicks d bucket

1 Like

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by HMZi: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Multple Orgasm don make her brain touch..Absolute mental...
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by loobby(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mmmmmmmh
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by McBrooklyn(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol, see as she con arrange everything like she is playing chess and I can even sight the king, the queen, the knights, the castle and the pawn by the way cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by SirKriz(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Nawa oooo... Oyinbo craze sef no be hear..
Meanwhile somewhere in this country.....

I'm very sure some 9ja gals would mould more than 20 sculptures if na dem do this kind tin. :- tongue grin
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by wittyt98(m): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2016

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by falcon01: 4:03am On Sep 27, 2016
She is creatively stûpid angry
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by FreeSpirited: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2016
No knowledge is lost, no experience is wasted.

Its only time before she starts shoving those dicks into her pvssie..teamselfservice
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2016
shocked they are all short.... I mean too short grin
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Laveda(f): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Smh

Achievement!
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by ameezy(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by RENOWNED2(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2016
PerfectHeart:
just imaging how many go don't chop b4she finally kicks d bucket
wetin Consign You.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by sinceraconcept(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Not surprised, white guys gat it small tho grin grin
dey lie to yourself o. Do your research
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Bright93(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2016
That's weird
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by idris4r83(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Crazy world. Olosho tinz
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by sammy6(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow at just 18 years i can see about 10 sculptures. This kind one when she reach 30 e go reach 100.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by UyiIredia(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Na joblessness dey cause all diz one.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by olayinex(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2016
hnmmm ,at 18 she don get like dis, . . . .
.. . how sure that d ones she makes at not to serve herself later (intimacy gadget)
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Nbote(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2016
I can bet some of una both boys and girls criticizing her for d number of men she has slept with can barely even remember all d traffic wey don go thru una privates because una don lose count.
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by buffalowings: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
psalmist0203:
you are 18 yrs old, more than 10 joystick don enter ur sugargate, smh. why dont you take after me.. (TEAMVIRGIN).
angry
See this one
Who Virgin Don epp?

I'm sorry for you angry
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by buffalowings: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Nbote:
I can bet some of una both boys and girls criticizing her for d number of men she has slept with can barely even remember all d traffic wey don go thru una privates because una don lose count.

Don't mind dem

Dem just dey pretend
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Demented girls with their antics. How would this help build her palace back. I be like imaging it like Nigeria widen pot holes!
#beam
Re: Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With by FunkyMetahuman: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Just 10

She can do better..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allows Madman Have S#x With Her In Public (VIDEO) / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.