Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? (862 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
There's this girl is just like at my place of work...I don't fink I want any romantic relationship with her cos I see her as a pure soul....me on the other hand a "demon". So I just made sure we keep at been platonic frnds. I buy her lunch everyday, pay her tfare weneva we on d same bus....she knows abt my bad and good habits, I'm so open with her...I so cherish d friendship.
Today, she called me and asked me a question I find very disturbing....she sed "want do u really want frm me?" I told her I just like u as a friend...she sed I could I av been so nice and open to her and just wanna be a friend. Now she's not picking my calls, am confused....wat do I do
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by MasterBaiter: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
You have failed as a man.

You are a pussi and a disgrace to everything real men around the world stand for.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by jonaifame22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mr nice guy sited

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by DTOBS(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
I pray you don't finally carry the washing basin at her wedding ceremony...

Enjoy yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by sextrovert: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
MasterBaiter:
You have failed as a man.

You are a pussi and a disgrace to everything real men around the world stand for.

God bless u.

your manhood lives on.

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by sextrovert: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
There's this girl is just like at my place of work...I don't fink I want any romantic relationship with her cos I see her as a pure soul....me on the other hand a "demon". So I just made sure we keep at been platonic frnds. I buy her lunch everyday, pay her tfare weneva we on d same bus....she knows abt my bad and good habits, I'm so open with her...I so cherish d friendship.
Today, she called me and asked me a question I find very disturbing....she sed "want do u really want frm me?" I told her I just like u as a friend...she sed I could I av been so nice and open to her and just wanna be a friend. Now she's not picking my calls, am confused....wat do I do

Waste of manhood sad

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
I fink y'all getting it wrong...y'all probably dint read wat I typed enuf to grab d point am trying to make...I'll break it down for u dull dudes!
I just like d gal....I av not intention of dating her, I feel she wants more Dan just friendship. But I don't.
Hope y'all grab d point now....bunch of idiots!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
She's scared you might want to....
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
I fink y'all getting it wrong...y'all probably dint read wat I typed enuf to grab d point am trying to make...I'll break it down for u dull dudes!
I just like d gal....I av not intention of dating her, I feel she wants more Dan just friendship. But I don't.
my brothers and sisters these right here got me laughing out loud.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by rectitude(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
There's a perfect place to share life's issues and receive mature responses... www.fixmeblog.com
There you can ask anything and you'll be fixed.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by sextrovert: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
somebody should please tell me why dis dude is crying

no one said you should date her..

Just f*ck her u dumb f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
honestly, this is dumber than your initial post
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by HMZi: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
You just dull..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
HMZi:
You just dull..
Ur fada is dull
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by HMZi: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
Ur fada is dull
i hit a nerve uh?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by firstking01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
Why are you fighting with yourself brotherlygrin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dude..........
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
HMZi:
i hit a nerve uh?
Atoll
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2016
sextrovert:
somebody should please tell me why dis dude is crying

no one said you should date her..

Just f*ck her u dumb f*ck
Aint a dawg!
I don't fork just anything in skirt.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by UyiIredia(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Maybe the girl wants more from you. Like to be your lover.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by ichakaobos(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
She wants more from you. But since your mind/conscience says no. Better stick to it, than do what you might regret tomorrow.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
At last some sensible dudes....thanks @uyi yea I feel she wants us to be lovers, but am so enjoying d friendship, am usually a beast wen it comes to love matters....@ichak I don't intend pitying her into a relationship, she's already like a sister to me. I've explained my stances to her...I hope she understands and not destroy our precious friendship.
Re: Is It A Crime To Just Like A Girl? by Tommfrench(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ifakiland:
this is unbelievable sad

(1) (Reply)

Yr Church Brethren, Colleague, Or Co-tenant: Who Wld You Date, & Why? / Can Someone Justify This? / Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.