Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan (1506 Views)

Fresh FM: Restored In Abeokuta, Destroyed In Ibadan / Join Governor Ayodele Fayose On Fresh Fm Ibadan. / Edmund Obilo Quits Splash FM Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Goodevening everyone pls oooo I need to ask you this question it's weighing heavily on my mind..
Last night as I was trying to sleep amidst chatting with ma friends a radio show was on I think the station was fresh FM, the show goes like this, you call presenter and tell him to call your boo telling ur boo you love them while you were on air.now your boo no go know say u still dey online ooo
So a nigger called gave his gf number and the presenter called her telling her , her boo wanted to tell her he lived her, lo and behold she said she doesn't have a bf the presenter was like ah!! U said what ? And she repeated the same thing. I don't have a bf, when the parameter asked her who is Jeremiah to you? Guess what!! The babe cut call, my guy couldn't even say anything to the presenter.

Now my quesha if you were the guy, wetin you go do

This ain't no joke oooo it happened on fresh FM Ibadan last night am serious you see life49ja kia Na wah for the babe oooo. Online embarrassment ooooo.

Keep it real with life49ja..com.

Always making you smile
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheesy BUSTED!

he's just been occupying the MAGA position
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by sseunth(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
we don brk up automatically be that....i delete her contacts immediately
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by ayamkhalifah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
They don friendzone d nigga
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by FlySly05: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy BUSTED!

he's just been occupying the MAGA position

Let's be honest with ourselves, the guy put himself in line of fire for going on air to profess his love for a GIRLFRIEND. What if he's just a part-time lover and he just want to put sand for the girl garri. Now he will be somewhere feeling terrible about hinsef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
na true story ooo my pipo I was surprised oooo. no jokes
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by Teniolasmart: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm...............................u know girls are very un preditable.for d guy mind.....he thinks he has a gf while d girl only thinks of him as a bestie

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by abimbawealth(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
That's not new na, it happens a lot on that show...
Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 27, 2016
abimba
wealth
:
That's not new na, it happens a lot on that show...

so u know the program abi?!
I was shocked oooh cause I don't usually listen to radio, plus I just came to ibadan for something, but the babe no try naaa she should have just laughed and said yes hez my boo then later call d guy and shout at him but no she just said. no bf oo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Last Night On Fresh FM Ibadan by abimbawealth(f): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
IamTheMask:
so u know the program abi?!
I was shocked oooh cause I don't usually listen to radio, plus I just came to ibadan for something, but the babe no try naaa she should have just laughed and said yes hez my boo then later call d guy and shout at him but no she just said. no bf oo
Congrats grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Viral Pianist Breeze Through Dr. Dre, 2pac, And More / Lc Jay - Jesus Bu Eze Mp3 / Bonaza Studio Session #lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.