Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father (1181 Views)

‘how I Lured, R@ped, Killed Female Corper’-man Confesses / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead / PHOTO: Female Thief Caught In Banking Hall, Disgraced All Around The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father by itsop(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
The father of honor student Daizsa Bausby has been arrested and charged for her alleged r*pe and murder. The 18yrs old girl was actually preparing for her 19th birthday, when she was suddenly found dead.
According to the police findings, her father, Jerry K. Bausby, 40, r*ped and killed her. Beautiful Daizsa's was found smothered to death inside a Kansas City motel room after she went to visit her dad sometime in March 2016 at the motel.

But last week, her dad appeared before a Jackson County judge, and entered a not guilty plea for her r*pe and death. He was charged with murder in the first degree, sodomy, incest and s*xual assault but he maintains his innocence.

The police are expected to tender "forensic" evidences against the father in the next court sitting.
see pics below

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/photo-female-student-allegedly-rped.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father by FlySly05: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
So if he had pleaded not guilty, it means they must have taken his plea and alibi. We need to know if he was responsible or not and if he is, what was going through he deranged mind at the time.
This us sickening to say the least. All these news of rape and murder makes me sick to my stomach abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father by olumaxi(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2016
There are some fathers..
Re: Photo :: Female Student Allegedly R*ped & Killed By Her Own Father by armyjassy101(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2016
olumaxi:
There are some fathers..
taaar waste of boobs se e no better make he just gimme d gal for free as I dey look for s*x partner chaii na to behead d man ( rep jungle justice)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Prostitution Illegal In Nigeria? / Is Emma Nwuze The Greatest Conman In Nigeria / BREAKING NEW: Oshodi May Be On Fire -please Avoid The Route For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.