Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. (1977 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by krissconnect(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
We all have that girl we crush on but because she is already in a relationship, it becomes a harculean task to get her fall for you. Here are simple rules that might not work for all,but beyond hypothesis to be true.

1. Study her:
It is necessarily important to learn the basics about the already taken girl you're crushing on. Learn what she loves doing,her favourite food,her leisure hours and the things she dislikes.

2. Try to play different.
After knowing a bit about her boyfriend, try being perfect in ways which her boyfriend errs. If she has complained to you about the guy's overtly interest in sports over her idea of being at the beach side on a relaxed evening, offer taking her out on such nights, only as a caring guy.

3. Be humorous.
One powerful way to be there while simultaneously creating attraction is to make her laugh. Never underestimate what a laugh means to a girl, especially one struggling with her relationship. Be silly,make her laugh,joke around,be playful, by creating a subtle refuge from what she's going through at home, you're creating an emotional picture of a perfect relationship figure for yoursef.

4. Build a connection.
On normal times, always be around her, but most importantly,never interfere in any of her relaxing dealings with her guy. Never persuade her to break up with her boyfriend. Even when it is the next option to her relationship crisis. Be diplomatic in advising her bout issues with her boyfriend. Morning and night messages with less stringent notice regularly is advisable.
5. Finally, play the role of touch.
Once your emotional and intellectual chemistry is developed, you must find a way to express your physical interest in her. Be the shoulder she cries on,try pecking her,hold her hand with intense feeling,run the risk of kissing her as a friend. Touch sends a message that you're interested in her sexually. Also allows you to test her interest in you and to slowly,respectfully,move the boundaries of your existing relationship forward. If she reciprocates, then an attraction is almost certainly between you.

NB: don't plagiarize without the original authors consent. (C) krissconnect

Cc: lalasticlala vizkiz mynd44 tosyne2much cutehector

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by cheapgoals(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
You won't graduate trying to study a lady

7 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by jamex93(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheapgoals:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by cheapgoals(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
jamex93:

grin grin

You wan try? Na life time course oo

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by krissconnect(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheapgoals:
I don't mean studyin her history. Am I a historian? I mean her likes and dislikes
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by Israeljones(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
And why on earth wud yu want a gurl that is already in a relationship... Are a home breaker?

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by lillan042(f): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
not for Abuja girls.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by cheapgoals(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
krissconnect:

I don't mean studyin her history. Am I a historian? I mean her likes and dislikes

Either likes or dislikes you can't
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by krissconnect(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Israeljones:
And why on earth wud yu want a gurl that is already in a relationship... Are a home breaker?
Love can take u anywia bro,even for IDP camp borno. That thing strong cry
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by krissconnect(m): 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheapgoals:

Either likes or dislikes you can't
Ok bro. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by DerrickzB: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
I didn't even read the stuff.. just d headline.. And i wanna ask.. why would u go after a girl that's already in a relationship with someone else... Smh.. i don't just get d society of today.. When and if u eventually succeed in taking her from.her man.. and tomorrow u wanna get married and karma pays u a visit with a cheating wife.. u would come and start posting poo on NL.... Some thread sha...

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Israeljones:

Help me ask o.....

Guy go just settle down ready to break another guy relationship. undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Israeljones:
Exactly my thought. You took that outta my mouth
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by youngberry001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make ah park mah mercedes benz here.....plzz Op keep more coming i enjoy yah thread.

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by jamex93(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheapgoals:

You wan try? Na life time course oo

I Concord

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by vivianbelema(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
If I may ask, why girls who are already in a relationship? You Need salvation asap

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by nairalandtroll1: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
krissconnect:
We all have that girl we crush on but because she is already in a relationship, it becomes a harculean task to get her fall for you. Here are simple rules that might not work for all,but beyond hypothesis to be true.

1. Study her:
It is necessarily important to learn the basics about the already taken girl you're crushing on. Learn what she loves doing,her favourite food,her leisure hours and the things she dislikes.

2. Try to play different.
After knowing a bit about her boyfriend, try being perfect in ways which her boyfriend errs. If she has complained to you about the guy's overtly interest in sports over her idea of being at the beach side on a relaxed evening, offer taking her out on such nights, only as a caring guy.

3. Be humorous.
One powerful way to be there while simultaneously creating attraction is to make her laugh. Never underestimate what a laugh means to a girl, especially one struggling with her relationship. Be silly,make her laugh,joke around,be playful, by creating a subtle refuge from what she's going through at home, you're creating an emotional picture of a perfect relationship figure for yoursef.

4. Build a connection.
On normal times, always be around her, but most importantly,never interfere in any of her relaxing dealings with her guy. Never persuade her to break up with her boyfriend. Even when it is the next option to her relationship crisis. Be diplomatic in advising her bout issues with her boyfriend. Morning and night messages with less stringent notice regularly is advisable.
5. Finally, play the role of touch.
Once your emotional and intellectual chemistry is developed, you must find a way to express your physical interest in her. Be the shoulder she cries on,try pecking her,hold her hand with intense feeling,run the risk of kissing her as a friend. Touch sends a message that you're interested in her sexually. Also allows you to test her interest in you and to slowly,respectfully,move the boundaries of your existing relationship forward. If she reciprocates, then an attraction is almost certainly between you.

NB: don't plagiarize without the original authors consent. (C) krissconnect

Cc: lalasticlala vizkiz mynd44 tosyne2much cutehector

Next time write how to make one lose his/her job,wife/husband and call all the mods seun included to push it to from page.Ode
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by krissconnect(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
vivianbelema:
If I may ask, why girls who are already in a relationship?
You Need salvation asap
You think that guy you're crushing on doesn't have a girlfriend. Now leme tell u somtins,relatively 90% of 18+ nigerians are taken. That can never stop you from going after the person you are interested in,whether he or she is in a relationship. I hope understand me though
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by baranzy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make money bro...u dont need to pass thru all those stress just for a pussy anoda guy has been slamming all the while......once u have money to spend even married once will throw themselves at you at any given time.....make money shun love.....baranzy says so.....
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by Princezoi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
well done o OP!! Do all these until she eventually friendzones you, actually u might even end up in the brother zone, my advice if a girl has a boyfriend, just leave her alone and go fish for some other single girl.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
A girl tells me she has a bf, and zoom i pick raceundecided, unless she tells me "but",... you know those their body languages na, her lips will say no but her body mechanism and catabolism will be saying, "if you try hard small you fit get me", that's only when i might stick around, but if she blatantly and bluntly tells me NO i have a bf, i don hands off be that...my ego and humour won't just let me beg or persuade her.
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by x6blade(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op I pray this would be used on your future wife ,and if possible daughter,since taking away ones partner is now a trend
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by chuckschukwurah(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
OK I hear
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by oluwalewis(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
why would i waste my time studying a girl when they are many fishes in the water most especially,in this recession where there is scarcity of husbands/boyfrnds bt abundance of male sexmates
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by ninovandross(m): 2:20am On Sep 27, 2016
i just tire for all this people wey go dey come write on ways to woo girls, una dey forget say this thing no be Z world e no apply to naija babes, once ur pocket full even person wife u go collect am. I hail all Arsenal fans
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by fernandoc(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2016
"Study her" you go turn analyst for another man property. You no get work chaa.
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by Paramount01(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Me I don't know how to make people laugh
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
This recession period I should be making more money you say I should study another human being?

Of I catch you eh

Make your money, drive in and let your body language do the job.
Re: How To Get A Girl Who Is In A Relationship. by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
ITbomb:
This recession period I should be making more money you say I should study another human being?

Of I catch you eh

Make your money, drive in and let your body language do the job.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) / Difference Between Girl, Lady And Woman / Who Is Really A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.