Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. (54393 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Boyooosa:

una don turn a whole human being to babii queens way sef...

why una no help remove im paant or brush in teeth cool.
LOL grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Temmzz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
daclint:
So na all this wey I go come do ??, odiegwu.

The list long abeg.

Here's my own list
Give her money
Give her money
Give her money

yo I blv in d fact that u have to give a girl money... but keep giving her money she can still friendzone u.. to make a girl glued to u.. reasonable girl tho... is more than d money.. ur attitude counts ..d way u Carry urself as a man.. what u wear ..how u smell.. ur smile

money is important . attitude and charisma is crucial
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by vikkeee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
[size=15pt]k[/size]
K for kitty-cat.. How are you
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by zinny377(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
How sweet of u OP! This is d best post on nairaland today.

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by necosla016(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
You are on point OP!!!

Plenty pipu dunno the difference between knowledge and understanding cry cry

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
K9Uneet:

I just fiddled with your scrotum and I couldn't find any balls there. Lolz.
eww lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by zinny377(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
How sweet of U OP! U must be a really good guy. This is the best post on nairaland today.

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by daclint(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Temmzz:

yo I blv in d fact that u have to give a girl money... but keep giving her money she can still friendzone u.. to make a girl glued to u.. reasonable girl tho... is more than d money.. ur attitude counts ..d way u Carry urself as a man.. what u wear ..how u smell.. ur smile

money is important . attitude and charisma is crucial

No be for naija
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by DazzlinPearl(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
x6blade:
Slit your throat when she ask u to since you have become her slave
LOL
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by TheNathan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided wash her bra and pant for her......she finds this ADORING
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=freezyprinzy post=49713160][/quote]

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
vikkeee:

K for kitty-cat..
How are you
I'm fine smiley
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Laido: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:
1. Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' Not hot or Sexy.
Most guys tend to make this mistake, you compliment her by saying she is hot and sexy , wtf? You should only do that with call girls(ashewos),hoes etc.

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
You should always hold hands with your babe most times, girls at times feel so insecure , i have experience this a lot of times. I and my girl friend took a walk down the street, some guys started whistling trying to get her attention. I held her hand.. You just have to see how she clung on. Hold hands everytime.

3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
Don't over do this one ooo..but it works ,Drop a voice message on her whatsapp or facebook messenger.sing her favourite song. And say you love her.do this ones in a month

4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
Girls like to be superior even when they know we are , you can initialize a pillow fight or wrestling with her and let her win[fun huh]?

5. Hug her from behind.
You own her, grab her from behind. In the kitchen, while she is doing laundry.etc

6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside.
This one right here breaks relationship like die. Bruh, dont try it !

7. If you talk to another girl,
walkover to her after you're done
and kiss her.

Gives her the assurance you aint gonna double date or ditch her.

8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
It's necessary.

9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend/wife.
Bruh if you do this, her head will swell like garri. I assure you. It also gives her the assurance that she is here to stay.

10. Play with her hair.
her hair is just like her skin, play with her hair, when she lies down on your laps.

11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
You have a car or not Pick her up from work, or school.

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
Real men will scold their spouse anytime anyday. But dont do this publicly and always, if you do, she will think you are jealous

13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.
Crack jokes. Try to have a good sense of humor.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.
I know of girls that can nag like hell, dont get angry if she is mad at you, move close and kiss her when she is still nagging to keep her shut/calm.

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won't come back.

17. Every girl should receive three
presents from her guy:

a teddy bear(she'll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed).

18. Treat her the same with your
friends as when you are alone.

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
She finds this hot, trust me

20. Hang out with her on the weekends,because she's important
to you

Weekends only! Dont over do it, i have my reasons.

Hmm. Ayaf done all the for Kafayatu. Still kafayatu leave mi for Saka. Cuz mi, I no av monei. Saka, have plenti money. Lol ...#Bro, money is relavant, don't dull it. Money is just like Salt inside soup. Cook a soup, put Fish, meat, Turkey, Chicken, Ponmo, Tinko. Infact all goodies, If you no add salt, it will look tastefull but it will be tasteless. So is money too in love!
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oscaruzie(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, i can bet my left balls my nigerian brothers won't like thisgrin

my brother how many left balls do you have biko??
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
ginggerxy:
please which one be real girls and which one be olosho since all of una dey ask money undecided
www.google.com cool
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by vikkeee(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm fine smiley
How's your day going? Hope u going around spreading hate
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by free37: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
x6blade:
Slit your throat when she ask u to since you have become her slave

grin
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by freezyprinzy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Iamhatey post=49714829][/quote]lol e b lyk say u b d female version of smelly

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Ojochegbe1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have done all this for my gf, yet she still d bleep...i ve tired joor....teamsingle
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by chrysso83(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Markachi666(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, i can bet my left balls my nigerian brothers won't like thisgrin
Oga no vex. How many left balls do you have?
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by poundsanddollars(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
K9Uneet:
I just fiddled with your scrotum and I couldn't find any balls there. Lolz.
You went fiddling the scrotum. Aint you a thief? Hahahaha
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Finest777(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nyc 1, working 4 me @ d moment

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by oluwatobyloba(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:
1. Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' Not hot or Sexy.
Most guys tend to make this mistake, you compliment her by saying she is hot and sexy , wtf? You should only do that with call girls(ashewos),hoes etc.

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.
You should always hold hands with your babe most times, girls at times feel so insecure , i have experience this a lot of times. I and my girl friend took a walk down the street, some guys started whistling trying to get her attention. I held her hand.. You just have to see how she clung on. Hold hands everytime.

3. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
Don't over do this one ooo..but it works ,Drop a voice message on her whatsapp or facebook messenger.sing her favourite song. And say you love her.do this ones in a month

4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.
Girls like to be superior even when they know we are , you can initialize a pillow fight or wrestling with her and let her win[fun huh]?

5. Hug her from behind.
You own her, grab her from behind. In the kitchen, while she is doing laundry.etc

6. Don't hang out with your ex when she's not around. It kills her inside.
This one right here breaks relationship like die. Bruh, dont try it !

7. If you talk to another girl,
walkover to her after you're done
and kiss her.

Gives her the assurance you aint gonna double date or ditch her.

8. Write her notes or call her just to say I love you.
It's necessary.

9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend/wife.
Bruh if you do this, her head will swell like garri. I assure you. It also gives her the assurance that she is here to stay.

10. Play with her hair.
her hair is just like her skin, play with her hair, when she lies down on your laps.

11. Pick her up, even when she says no.
You have a car or not Pick her up from work, or school.

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else.
Real men will scold their spouse anytime anyday. But dont do this publicly and always, if you do, she will think you are jealous

13. Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.
Crack jokes. Try to have a good sense of humor.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.
I know of girls that can nag like hell, dont get angry if she is mad at you, move close and kiss her when she is still nagging to keep her shut/calm.

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won't come back.

17. Every girl should receive three
presents from her guy:

a teddy bear(she'll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she'll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she'll wear it to bed).

18. Treat her the same with your
friends as when you are alone.

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.
She finds this hot, trust me

20. Hang out with her on the weekends,because she's important
to you

Weekends only! Dont over do it, i have my reasons.

Not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by ArchitGreen(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:
[b]1. Tell her she's 'BEAUTIFUL' Not hot or Sexy.
op... sharrapppp,,,, THE one and only rule.... OWO!!!!
if you like lie down for her to walk on.. if no money you are on a long thing
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Markachi666:
Oga no vex. How many left balls do you have?
306undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
oscaruzie:

my brother how many left balls do you have biko??
306undecided
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Ghost447(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is the reason we still have our ancestors ruling us because our youths of today labour about infinitesimal things. Just look at what this one is telling men because of just one woman who God later created after creating everything. Your parents are still feeding you obviously.
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by sisisioge: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink...hmmmmmmmmmmm it is doing me like a tickle o. Op, I'm single o kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by astarotte: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
royalvalentine19:

[b]15. If she's mad at you, kiss her,don't fight back.

A Relationship where querrels are silenced with a kiss is a relationship that is doomed to fail.

Instead of settling their dispute / misunderstanding partners kiss and forget the issue and the problem remains.

I bet you didn't know this op, Smh4u
Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Damfostopper(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
na biitches the open dis kind thread.... but op if ur a guy.... u must be abroad cos with d current ish.... plenty biitches are Nt worth dis... I'm too busy for this trash

Re: 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. by Danfuster(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Been there done all this shii. She still gon leave your ass, ain't got respect for bĂ­tches no more. "love em with your mind and not with your heart"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.