Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice (1070 Views)

I Need Sincere Advice On Relocating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by Udiboy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
@cute hector, please why Russia. I need a little info as to your choice.
Thank you
Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guide
Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na so the recession reach? 130 guests and yet no single comment?
Na wa o
Re: Advice by Laird(m): 2:23am On Sep 28, 2016
If its non science and non academic, the only way I think he can easily get unskilled jobs is Canada or the u.s, but he has to go through a student visa to make things easier.
Canada should be cheaper...use a cheap school. Maybe diploma in music course but he might have to show the embassy proof of talent ability if they ask.
There is no guarantee though but worth trying g

Canada or U.s using music or acting or mass comm diploma, bsc,

He should tell the embassy he is coming back to use the knowledge from his studies to develop Nigeria

If he wants to go to Germany , he has to learn German and pay 8000 to a German embassy approved German bank for German government to be giving him monthly payment from his money when he is studying...but he has to still work and make money

Do your research and ask questions..

All these are simply my opinions

2 Likes

Re: Advice by Originalsly: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Why would he be motivated when you guys already labeled him the Black Sheep? ...because he hasn't earned a degree? Academics is not for everyone. Was it necessary for you to be boasting about the achievements of all other family members? I can only guess he has to hear this over and over and over again...and who knows?.... maybe he thinks the only way to get away from the esteem lowering talk is to go abroad.
Even if so... don't you think you should first find out from him what he plans to do when abroad?... if to learn a skill..what skill?... if to work.. what kind of work?... or is it you/family members have to make that choice for the dullard him? The skills you mentioned would be basically useless abroad. I suggest you find out his purpose of trying to go abroad... basically either to learn a skill... or to just go get abroad and hustle. If it's the first.. he has to give a short list... auto mechanics/technician... elevator technician... refrigeration. .plumbing....all skills always in demand and he can be his own boss. If he just wants to get abroad and work.... he needs good luck...lotssss of it!

1 Like

Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
@Laird, thank you for your great input.
Coming to US now is a big task. The visa is getting tougher each passing day cos of the abuse from visa holders.
Although all hope is not.

Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
??
Re: Advice by obiaguna(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Its never too late for anybody. We just need to change our attitude and focus on our goals. Your brother can apply to work in the middle East or Canada/America/Australia. I think people with good hand skills can thrive in those places.

I don't know much about the visa processes for the aforementioned countries but I listed them based on what I have read and close friends and family experiences. Good luck to you both.
Re: Advice by Udiboy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
obiaguna:
Its never too late for anybody. We just need to change our attitude and focus on our goals. Your brother can apply to work in the middle East or Canada/America/Australia. I think people with good hand skills can thrive in those places.

I don't know much about the visa processes for the aforementioned countries but I listed them based on what I have read and close friends and family experiences. Good luck to you both.

Thank you for your input. But Na the visa be the koko part.
Re: Advice by Originalsly: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Migrating...Canada, USA and UK. Why?...English speaking ...he would already know the language...but will take some time to get on board....to understand...and to be understood. USA best.... he can move to an all year hot part of the country. Being a hard worker and all that is fine.... the reality is getting the opportunity to prove that. Name the job... there are lots of others with experience competing for it. No papers is a bigger set back in a country where citizens are finding it difficult to find jobs. "There are jobs that people don't want to take"....is what many say...but ask them to name one such job...they can't. He needs to travel abroad...he needs to do research...have support and come with a plan....should follow the thread "I've finally made it to America"...something like that. As it is... if he can't hustle in Naija...he can't hustle in the US without papers...he'll be in competition with worldwide hustlers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation / Help About Swaziland Visa / Happening Just Now;16 Feared Dead In Helicopter ‘hard Landing’....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.