Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! (781 Views)

4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! / 4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by flexyhubs(f): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
#1. Make it last all day: Send him sεxy messages throughout the day to let him know what’s in store for later. Keep this in mind: After you’ve made the promise, don’t renege; it’ll only leave him feeling frustrated.

#2. The role: Whether you’re a sεxy nurse, naughty cop or innocent schoolgirl, role playing can do wonders for getting both of you in the mood.

#3. It’s not a job: Be enthusiastic about sεxy time with your man. No guy wants to feel like you’re only doing this because you have to. Even if you’re not necessarily in the mood, push past those feelings for a bit and think of the payoff: s*x is a mutually beneficial activity. It increases endorphins, reduces stress, burns calories and you’ll probably sleep better. Win!

#4. Talk that talk: You might feel shy or embarrassed just coming out and saying “let’s get it on”, so why not make it fun? Decide on a code word or signal that let’s your man know that it’s about to go down. Whether it’s the old tie on the door knob or a special word or phrase that only you two know the meaning of, it’ll serve as the kickoff to a night (or day, or afternoon) of fun.

At the end of the day, being physically intimate with him, making him a priority, and listening to him (really listening, not just hearing or problem solving) are things that are really important to him and as his wife, they should be important to you too.

http://www.flexyhubs.com/2016/09/4-tips-on-how-to-rock-your.html
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2016
searching....
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
searching....
TrapQueen and romance section grin

Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:
TrapQueen and romance section grin

grin hahahahahah.. Well, there's no other fun place than romance sextion boo.. grin

U gone see me here all day erday... tongue
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahahah.. Well, there's no other fun place than romance[b] sextion[/b] boo.. grin

lmaoooo grin, i like that... My best section too, where else can i be? grin
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahahah.. Well, there's no other fun place than romance[b] sextion[/b] boo.. grin

Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:

cheesy
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by HMZi: 1:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Sex,everywhere..person no go rest?... 9ce tips tho,really useful.
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by flexyhubs(f): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2016
HMZi:
Sex,everywhere..person no go rest?...
9ce tips tho,really useful.

Thanks
Re: 4 Tips On How To Rock Your Husband/partner’s World Tonight!!! by HMZi: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2016
flexyhubs:

Thanks
u welkum.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ooooo / Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) / How To React To A Girl Showing Interest In You When You Are Shy (expert Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.