Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. (7782 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 10 Reasons You Must Tithe! / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

Ur God is perceived from creation? Ur whiskers must be highly sensitive.

Ur delusion is getting off hand... Now, to u, I claim to have a sky daddy...what will u see next?

Just like u created a God and from no where he is loving, gets angry and is mysterious... U have seen that I have a sky daddy, u even got his image for me... Lol, you are one hell of a talented guy.
Still fooling!

We didn't create God, if we created God, do we still call him God? NO! But an IDOL!

There is a creator, God, because there is a creation.#CommonSense
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

Christians..smh.u guys are good at seeing the unseeable.
Just like u have a sky daddy, ur bro winner has seen me having high blood pressure, u see now me hyperventilating.

Now I understand what believing in God does for u guys.... It gives u extra taken. Lol

No, I was the one who opened a thread saying that atheists crack me up. So to u anyone who responds to ur thread is hyperventilating... U must be a lonely guy.
Still talking about a sky daddy!

Bro, as for me you are definitely not talking about God. Your sky daddy logic is only existing as God IN YOUR MIND ALONE. Your deluded opinion, everyone is entitled to his. So, no surprise there.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:
Now his God was nailed on the cross...his almighty, all powerful, all ominieverything creator was nailed on the cross...

Can I also kick his assss?
How can you kick the ass of a non existent imaginary being?

If you believe he is not imaginary but real, then I would say YES, he was nailed at the cross, though he had the power to act otherwise. But he didn't because of his redemption plan for humanity. It is called love!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:
Now I understand why your God went hiding...

He showed himself and got nailed on the cross. Is he afraid the next time he shows up, an AK 47 would be used to blast his holy ass?
He was nailed on our behalf, he died on our behalf, he was buried on our behalf, he rose from the dead on our behalf, he ascended on our behalf.

AK 47? What a joke!

The next time he will be appearing, he will be coming with great glory. Better get your ammunitions ready to blast him, you can even go to isis, niger delta avengers and bokoharam. They have good and dangerous ammunitions. Ak 47 is an understatement.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:
Yes, ur God offends me, now can I kick his ass?
Well, no need, he has been nailed before. He must sure be an offensive God, lol

A non-existent imaginary being offends you? How come he does? Because it is void

He was nailed before, because he WILLED to be nailed. He FORKNEW! He took it VOLUNTARILY. He died VOLUNTARILY, he rose BY HIMSELF and ascended BY HIMSELF. Nothing do him, he is SUPREME!
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:
Winner: my God is all powerful, he is almighty. He is the uncreated creator. He is the begining and the end. He is the respecter of no man. He is the almighty judge who will judge the whole world. His the king of kings and lords or lords. He is the giver of life and death. He is ominieverything...

Frank: but why cant we see him

Winner: cry the last time he showed up humans nailed him to the cross.

Frank: tell me who ur God is again..

Winner undecided
If we can see him, then he is SIMPLY not a creator(cause).

He wanted us to see him and share his love, and decided to come as a man, but yet men couldn't still believe him. In what form would you like him to show up himself?
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

Lol, now his God is gay.

Stop getting emotional, remember the thread was opened because u were cracked up by atheists. Watin concern love concern all ur efforts to ridicule people who challenge ur belief.

Your sky daddy is a huge joke and u know it. If his love can help innocent babies and kids suffering all over the world, u have no business telling me he loves me. Oops, he does not even exist except in ur head.
Any sky daddy you are probably talking about may be a 100% HUGE JOKE because it is really not God.

I can even help you accuse your so-called sky daddy, and still feel happy that I did. Because a sky daddy is definitely not God.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by promise10: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
Frank you are too angry to see things objectively.

If God created us as robots, then there might not be prevalence of evil.
But we have freewill to choose what we want, including love or hatred. And considering the fact that evil exists temporaripy, it must run its course. Its the only way to ensure that evil will never exist again.
This has been promised to us.

You seem to have fallen apart, stand up, pick up the remains and live life. You cant continue in hate. You have a life bro.
Until this settles in their subconscious mind, they can never think in stable way about God.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

No bro, stop looking stupid!

Why asking if Jesus was seen flying into heaven? Thought you said he never existed?

He didn't fly, he ASCENDED! Did you even go to school? Don't you know the difference between "flying" and "ascending"? Go and grab a primary school english book on that, I think that can help you.

If Jesus had the power to raise dead people and resurrect himself after he died for salvation purpose, would ascending and acting against gravity be a difficult thing for him?

Stop fooling, you are not deranged!

He ascended, and guess what? When he was ascending he was not seen of, 10 persons, 100 persons, 200 persons, 300 or 400 person, BUT was rather seen of 500 person. The 500 persons were mixture of the public, both believers, unbelievers, agnostics, atheists e.t.c. Of which many of them were still alive at the time of paul. Hope you would look smart to debunk the existence of paul?

God doesn't reside in the sky. If you are sweating in your miserable life trying to debunk something that resides in the sky, then it is definitely not God.

The most stupid thing I have seen an atheist do is to fake up something about God, and argue with theists on the basis of what he faked up, just the way hopefulLandlord did the other day only to get stuck at the end of the day.

Now u accept he ascended to the sky? Abi them de ascend downwards in ur village?

Make up ur mind... Is ur God and invisible sky daddy or just an invisible DADDY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
I want to congratulate you Mr. Winner, I just found someone whose brain is much smaller than urs.
Am I the only who just noticed that this promise10 of a guy sounds deranged?

Chai.

Oga, deal with it, ur God is nothing but a sky daddy. Let it down on u, u are worshipping and invisible sky daddy. Yaweh is nothing but an invisible sky daddy.

U can scream all day, your God does not exist and u will forever remain frustrated hoping he does.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
The fvcking Jewish god is nothing but a figment of their imagination. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by onetrack(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

Wonderful stupidity!

Why must you speak for them?

When somebody says THERE IS NO GOD, what does that tell you?

Atheists say there is no God. But an agnostic doesn't make such claim as atheists do.

It's called agnostic atheism and combines belief and knowledge. Look it up if you need more explanation.

I say that there is no god but it is my opinion, not a statement of fact.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigayoyo:
The fvcking Jewish god is nothing but a figment of their imagination. cheesy
onetrack:

It's called agnostic atheism and combines belief and knowledge. Look it up if you need more explanation.

I say that there is no god but it is my opinion, not a statement of fact.
hahn:

By order of stupidity
winner01
kingebukasblog
the rest
grin
frank317:
I want to congratulate you Mr. Winner, I just found someone whose brain is much smaller than urs.
Am I the only who just noticed that this promise10 of a guy sounds deranged?
Chai.
Oga, deal with it, ur God is nothing but a sky daddy. Let it down on u, u are worshipping and invisible sky daddy. Yaweh is nothing but an invisible sky daddy.
U can scream all day, your God does not exist and u will forever remain frustrated hoping he does.
hopefulLandlord:
[/quote][quote author=frank317 post=49780215]
Ok say it out loud: I worship and invisible daddy who lives in !!!
Repeat it again and hear how foolish u sound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

Until this settles in their subconscious mind, they can never think in stable way about God.
Only God can make them settle it. Pain and frustrations may not make them settle it right now.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by frank317: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
Only God can make them settle it. Pain and frustrations may not make them settle it right now.

Ur God should first of all deal with his own pain and frustration.

The would he built had turned the backs in him, his angels left with Lucifer and humans are rebellious. Now all he does is very and beg humans to worship and love him like a little baby. He's even resort to threatening us with fire if we don't love him. Invisible sky daddy indeed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by raphieMontella: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
https://www.britannica.com/art/Early-Christian-art

cc: raphieMontella
simeone de beauvoir's revolutionary
feminist book ''THE SECOND SEX''...inspired from her atheism...
The god delusion-richard dawkins...his atheism
art;
the starry night by vincent van gogh...awe of the universe...

richard francis burton discovered lake tanganyika as a result of exploring nature...(love for nature)
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

simeone de beauvoir's revolutionary
feminist book ''THE SECOND SEX''...inspired from her atheism...
The god delusion-richard dawkins...his atheism
art;
the starry night by vincent van gogh...awe of the universe...

richard francis burton discovered lake tanganyika as a result of exploring nature...(love for nature)
Lol @ love for nature.
Do you know how many things christians have done for the love of nature? undecided

And 3 pieces of art too many excluding "the god delusion". Except you want me to flood this place with apologetic resources.
I cant really look those 3 up right now.

I'm sure you now get my point.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by adoyi8: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
Lol @ love for nature.
Do you know how many things christians have done for the love of nature? undecided

And 3 pieces of art too many excluding "the god delusion". Except you want me to flood this place with apologetic resources.
I cant really look those 3 up right now.

I'm sure you now get my point.
you like to talk about christians contributing to science and the world. We agree with you because we are not deniers of truth and we also admit that Muslims have also made a HUGE contribution to science especially chemistry and mathematics. its arguable that those theist scientists were theists because of the limited knowledge they have about this world back then. but doestn it bother you that most notable scientists in this modern era are irreligious?
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
adoyi8:

you like to talk about christians contributing to science and the world. We agree with you because we are not deniers of truth and we also admit that Muslims have also made a HUGE contribution to science especially chemistry and mathematics. its arguable that those theist scientists were theists because of the limited knowledge they have about this world back then. but doestn it bother you that most notable scientists in this modern era are irreligious?
Irreligion is not atheism, you dont have to side with that too. Many irreligious people believe in God.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by adoyi8: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:

Irreligion is not atheism, you dont have to side with that too. Many irreligious people believe in God.
Thats not the point though, most notable modern scientists are atheists
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
adoyi8:

Thats not the point though, most notable modern scientists are atheists

Most notable modern scientists believe in God . Get facts right cool
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by adoyi8: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Most notable modern scientists believe in God . Get facts right cool
No they dont. Get facts right
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2016
adoyi8:
No they dont. Get facts right

I abhor ignorance man.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by adoyi8: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I abhor ignorance man.
me too
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
adoyi8:

me too
doesnt seem like it.
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2016
happy sunday
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by raphieMontella: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
lol....i see
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol....i see
see wat?
Re: 10 Reasons Atheists Crack Me Up. by winner01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Nigeria- In A New Dawn. / The Birth Of Christ Is More Important Than His Resurrection? / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.