Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Need Help With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help With This Result (420 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Result? / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? / Can I Get Amission To Study Business Admi With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With This Result by sherlock229(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Need Help With This Result by Kirinwa: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2016
If you passed the 'core' subjects why are you asking then?
This result is poor. You failed literature in English, failed yoruba, failed Islamic studies. Are you Yoruba Moslem? Did they force those subjects on you?

You barely passed government.
Better retake.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City Polytechnic Hnd Admission / Admission Into Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja. / UNIPORT Extends 2016/2017 Sales Of Postgraduate Application Form Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.